Support Thread: Judge Strickland

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Judge Stan Strickland,

Your Honor, you are a TRUE HERO! You have such a passion for your job not many have. You demand truth and honesty in your courtroom and you do it respectfully. I could NOT have held my tongue, on so many things that came into your courtroom in reference to this case. But, you handled all of them with the utmost respect, and for this I stand and applaud you. So, to use your words "Rule and Roll" on how I feel about you: You ROCK!!!!!

Judge Strickland,

I think you did a fair and proper job of sitting Casey Anthony's trial. I feel you are a good and honorable man and am sorry that this case finally managed to taint your reputation as it has so many other innocents. I thank you for your service in this high profile case and wish you and your family the best as your lives get back to a bit more normalcy.

I think you made the right decision and I thank you for it. I believe in my heart, as do you I am sure, that you did nothing wrong, but for the better of the case you stepped down to avoid even the appearance or suggestion of bias on your part.

Best wishes, and again, thank you.

Judge Strickland: if you have visited here and read the previous shout-outs from your humble admirers at WS alone you will know what I want to say without me having to write it.

You are a ROCK! Thank you for doing this for Caylee Marie Anthony!!!!!!!

:angel::angel::angel::angel:

In a case full of grandstanding narcissists, you have behaved with honor, integrity and the best interest of justice.

Judge Strickland, I also think you were and still are class, peppered with a sense of humor.
I will always remember your quote " the truth and Ms Anthony are strangers".
I do hope , there are no bitter feelings. Many other judges have gone thru similar incidents.You really were left with only one honorable decision, the one you selected. This defense motion left you in an impossible position when ruling on future motions.
You are right up there with another judge, I will forever admire. Fed. Judge Henry Hudson( the Vick judge).
Hopefully. you will write a book upon retirement, peppered with some humor , I am sure.

I would like to thank you for being patient and professional in case that has had many, many odd happenings. Most of all for caring for justice for Caylee.

Judge Strickland - thank you for being there for Caylee and for the patience and kindness you demonstrated to ALL parties involved in this case. I suspect that some of the players in this drama will regret their actions when they have taken time to reflect on who and what they have become.

You have set the bar high. You will be missed.

I have been a lurker since this whole case started. I read here every single day and I really enjoy all of your insight and observations into this case. I am not by any means on any level as all of you so I will probably not post a whole lot.

That being said, JS stepping down was the thing that made me finally get the nerve up to post. I am sadden by this. I really thought he was an excellent choice for this case. I hope he sees how many people really respect him for everything that he has done.

I look forward to the day justice will be brought to Caylee and I understand why he had to do what he did, and to me that speaks volumes about what a great person he is. I am sorry Your Honor that you had to be associated with this kind of publicity. It can only get better for you from here.

I will go back to lurking, but I may post from time to time. I am proud to finally have registered. I am proud that it was to let JS know that I offer all my support to him. Thank you all. I guess I am an official Sleuther now...

Your Honor,

It was a pleasure to watch you command a court of law.

Coco

Your Honor,

I will miss being able to watch you in action. You are one patient man.

Thanks for the memories...

Judge Strickand; You are quit a guy, and represent everything a judge should be. I have been impressed with you on every single occasion.

Live long and prosper.

PS. I hear there's going to be an opening on the Supreme Court. :) You'd represent us well I'm quite sure!

For the Honorable Judge Strickland,

I am but a mere, humble Florida citizen. I am unimportant and uninfluential in the case against Casey Marie Anthony. I have no expectations that my opinion of this case or my assessment of your role in it matters a whit to you.

But because I have such respect for the fairness, patience, panoramic objectivity and wisdom that you have displayed, I would be ashamed of myself if I missed this opportunity to add my thanks to this sincere outcry.

You have done your Florida citizens proud!

I have been a lurker since this whole case started. I read here every single day and I really enjoy all of your insight and observations into this case. I am not by any means on any level as all of you so I will probably not post a whole lot.

That being said, JS stepping down was the thing that made me finally get the nerve up to post. I am sadden by this. I really thought he was an excellent choice for this case. I hope he sees how many people really respect him for everything that he has done.

I look forward to the day justice will be brought to Caylee and I understand why he had to do what he did, and to me that speaks volumes about what a great person he is. I am sorry Your Honor that you had to be associated with this kind of publicity. It can only get better for you from here.

I will go back to lurking, but I may post from time to time. I am proud to finally have registered. I am proud that it was to let JS know that I offer all my support to him. Thank you all. I guess I am an official Sleuther now...

Yes, you are certainly an official sleuth now! And . . .

:Welcome-12-june:​

We will be looking forward to more of your thoughtful posts.

I worked most of my life in LE or in the legal system. Few people have earned my respect and helped restore my faith in our judicial system. Thank you for your admirable service your Honor.

Thank you Your Honor, not only for the way you have conducted yourself in this case but also for giving us hope that not all justice is blind. If you should ever feel the need to surround yourself with people who share your idea of what justice really should be, you need look no further than this website.

You Sir, are a hero in my book as well..

You are a fair judge and a good person. It is comforting to know there are people like you in our legal system.

Your Honor,

You will be missed. By many. But despite our collective sadness at "losing" you, it is obvious that you chose this course selflessly, and in the best interest of securing a solid verdict that will stand up to every appeal for as many years as that process takes. Your decision to recuse yourself is simply the last in a long line of acts that illustrate your dedication to bringing justice to the victim, Caylee Marie Anthony. In fact, your recusal may stand as the single most important step you took to ensure justice was served--a fact that may be lost on many, or distorted by them what wear their boots too tight, but a fact nonetheless.

Thank you for your patient attention to this case over the last two years. Thank you for bringing a welcome breath of calm, reasoned thinking to the courtroom. Thank you for the diligence, thoughtfulness and intelligence that you have brought to bear here. And thank you for that delicious granting order!

All the best to you and yours,

Ynot

Judge Strickland, you will be greatly missed and I want to add my "Thank You & Job Well Done" to the others here. You impressed me deeply with your integrity, wit, patience and knowledge. Know that you are now admired by many in everyday life, along with those in your profession.

:blowkiss:

oops, somehow did a double post...walked away from computer & came back later to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper