Support Thread: Tony & Leonard Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tony

Seeing your uncle on NG tonite was absolutely heart breaking. You're both in my prayers.

Since this isn't going to end the way we all wanted, I hope it will have the best possible ending under the circumstances and Caylee will be found .

Sorry but I was happy Ellie Nessler killed the man! One less child molestor in this world.

Just wanted to send some positive thoughts your way, Tony. I know today hasn't been easy for anyone. Give your uncle our best regards, too.

Glad to hear you are coming back. You are welcome here anytime.

Thanks you and without offending anybody else but you are one of my favorites here. You and all the others who complement me regularly about my looks!!!!

Tony, do you think the search organized by Equusearch will happen very soon? I applied with them today and want to take part somehow. I live less than an hour away and was hoping they would have a search started this weekend.

Well here I go again asking another question, and if this has been previously asked I apologize...

How does this security work? Is someone in the same room with Casey always? Including showers, attorneys office, while she is sleeping?

Cannot comment!

Hi Tony .... How are you this evening?

Never a case like this one. Leonard has though. Does anybody remember the Ellie Nessler case here in Ca.? The TV stuff ws okay. No it takes a lot for me to get nervous because of my other life experiences.

If the stakes were like this and we had an opporunity to help another young victime then hell yes I would get involved like we did here for the right reasons.

Do you recall Giovanni Gonzalez? The 5 yo from MA missing under a similiar situation as Caylee. It doesn't look good for him either. Please keep in your prayers.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69308

Maybe Leonard's job is just begining. To be the one to to bring to light how a missing child must come first. Missing children need an advocate. Someone to fight for them. Someone to speak for them. Someone to Hope for them. Law Enforcem looks for them. Lawyers defend those responsible. Without you and your team I don't think we would have been hearing Caylee's name at all. The media attention was on the Casey and the rest of the family. Again Thank you for your efforts in bringing Caylee home.

Thanks you and without offending anybody else but you are one of my favorites here. You and all the others who complement me regularly about my looks!!!!

Lol, it's because she's a flirt!

SS, no offense intended. :blowkiss:

Tony, do you think the search organized by Equusearch will happen very soon? I applied with them today and want to take part somehow. I live less than an hour away and was hoping they would have a search started this weekend.

I believe they are starting this weekend. Check their website or I will post here if I find out.

Will know more tomorrow. I have not talked with TES whatsoever but I am very impressed. I am going to get more involved with this organization after I get separated from this a little bit. It seems like a very credible group and I look forward to getting more involved somehow.

That's awesome. I know you guys have alot going on "behind the scenes" and will probably always have more access to information. If I could find just one missing child, that would just make my world. I hope you do get involved and with all of your talents combined, I am sure you will be successful.

I'd like to meet you in person. Do you know where Sam's Hoff Brau is on Watt? (Don't worry I am probably old enough to be your mom..lol)

Tony any idea what the PIP was about in the papers for Cynthia Anthony born in 1980 marked as other?

Will know more tomorrow. I have not talked with TES whatsoever but I am very impressed. I am going to get more involved with this organization after I get separated from this a little bit. It seems like a very credible group and I look forward to getting more involved somehow.

You soooo need to get with TES! They are awesome!

fran

One of the things that set all of us off in this case is that with most of the other missing cases we have followed here, the parents are always on the TV pleading to find their children. And they are talking to LE every day, and setting up websites and going on searches and handing out flyers. And for a mother to not even bother to file a report well to us, this is so far from the 'norm' that it just set everybody on edge. Most of us knew what to expect here. But that is why when you came here at first so many people were trying to tell you to read here.

Tony, I'm glad to hear you want to get involved with TES. They are amazing. And I hope you get involved with other cases at WS. A warning though, it's addicting! But it's rewarding.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back