Support Thread: Tony & Leonard Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
See this thing through and never forget this entire experience!!

I still think you guys made a big mistake. Can you promise us one thing? Bring Caylee home so she can have a decent burial, K?

I still think you guys made a big mistake. Can you promise us one thing? Bring Caylee home so she can have a decent burial, K?

Fair enough. I can take criticism. We are still trying to get her back. Pray for that whenever you can.

Tony,
Did Leonard (or someone from your camp) accompany Casey and Cindy to Baez's office today?

i have to be perfectly frank with you and say that i didn't even want to hear a word you guys had to say when you came into the picture. but i slipped over to this thread to see exactly what you had to say about it all and found you seemed to be genuine.

seeing leonard on the news last night endeared him to my heart. i wanted to cry for him. his heart was breaking just like mine has been from day one.

so my question is...will someone teach him some computer skills so he can join us too? i bet he would be a real asset and have some great thoughts and ideas to share.

as do you i might add.

He is terrified of the computer!!! I need to be able to get some voice activated thing for him to be a part of it.

No I did that 2 days ago.

Oh ok. Have you been involved in any other high profile cases like this one? Would you ever get involved again? I mean you guys have taken a beating for this one which was really unfair. Do you think you would subject yourself to that again?

What about all of the TV exposure? Did that make you really nervous?

P.S. You would look good in black LOL Not quite the cowboy as Leonard though.

Excellent update, Tony. Let's hope things move quickly towards resolution or change of circumstances by next Tuesday.

If, when, this goes to trial, can your Uncle be called by prosecutors to testify against Casey re lack of effort to find Caylee? If he can be called , will he testify willingly?

Hi tony. I am not going to ask you any questions, all I want to say is although I never thought Casey getting out of jail was a good idea, I do think you guys are wonderful people for taking time to help find little Caylee.

Mr. Padilla

Do you personally think Casey will ever speak the truth on what happen and do you think Caylee will ever be found?

Thanks

Oh ok. Have you been involved in any other high profile cases like this one? Would you ever get involved again? I mean you guys have taken a beating for this one which was really unfair. Do you think you would subject yourself to that again?

What about all of the TV exposure? Did that make you really nervous?

P.S. You would look good in black LOL Not quite the cowboy as Leonard though.

Never a case like this one. Leonard has though. Does anybody remember the Ellie Nessler case here in Ca.? The TV stuff ws okay. No it takes a lot for me to get nervous because of my other life experiences.

If the stakes were like this and we had an opporunity to help another young victime then hell yes I would get involved like we did here for the right reasons.

There are bond costs which must be paid and legally Leonard will not get it back. There was no agreement because that would have been illegal. I love my uncle but he's not worth going to jail for and if I do go to jail does anybody know a good bondsman?

Thank you for answering my question.

And as far as Casey's bail being revoked I don't believe that it should be.

A bond was set, she met the bond and so far she has not violated the terms of her bond.

The Law is the Law

Thanks again

There are bond costs which must be paid and legally Leonard will not get it back. There was no agreement because that would have been illegal. I love my uncle but he's not worth going to jail for and if I do go to jail does anybody know a good bondsman?

:eek:I spit soda on my monitor!!

Read my post a page ago about you and your "one-liners"

Hey I know a good bondsman who bailed my brother out of jail years ago.

"It's better to know me and to need me than to need me and not know me"

KING STAHLMAN hahaha now I have to get some windex to clean my monitor off!!
:woohoo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lazuli