Support Thread: Tony & Leonard Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well that's a fine how do you do. he left and went to chat. I can't get in. can I read it somewhere later or am I doomed to being left out of the loop?

TONY

I have a question for you... ( I can't get into chat either), but someone asked you this earlier and I didn't see that you replied.

Have the Anthony's thanked you at all? Or offered you any kind of appreciation? If you were in my driveway helping to look for my grandchild I would bake you a cake or something and wait on you hand and foot.

Leonard and Tony Padilla,

If you read these posts, I'd just like to say, "Thank you." for doing the right and Christian thing in this case. You acted with a good heart and I have been in your camp all along. I would hope that all people could muster the level of compassion and respect for our Constitution that you have demonstrated - even in a very unpopular case. None of us knew what happened and I thought that half million dollar bail was excessive - even oppressive.

Now, we have some insight into the defendant but I will keep hoping that Caylee is alive until it is announced that a body has been recovered or the DNA tests conclusively indicate that it was Caylee Anthony's body in the trunk. I'm just a die-hard optimist...doesn't cost me anything to keep on praying.

Casey Anthony is also in my prayers tonight because she must be mentally ill. God is the real judge and Casey's sins are forgiven if she asks Him.

If her daughter is dead - and I acknowledge that she probably is - there will be enough pain in that household without my teeny two-cents-worth of anger or sorrow.

Thank you for sticking your neck out for the right reasons.

For those wondering about a transcript, coaxial and I managed to get most of it. I'll post links to the files as soon as I figure out where to upload my text file.

Tony... hopefully she'll get what Liz Carroll got... unfortunately these cases are now similar which I was really hoping they wearnt until yesterday. God Bless and Caylee RIP

Okay, I think I finally got this figured out.

This is the first file:
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/28/2069720/tonypadilla08282008.txt
It starts when I entered the chat, which was right after someone posted in the thread that Tony had switched to chat. So there's probably a couple of minutes worth of stuff missing right at the beginning.

Then coaxial's file starts right where mine leaves off. So this is the 2nd part of the chat:
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/1/23/680988/log.txt

If anyone has any problems with these let me know, and I'll see if I can fix it.

Hi, Tony. I wanted to tell you that I admire you and your uncle for what you did to try to find Caylee. I never once doubted that his heart was in the right place, and I know you both did what you had to do. Seeing him on Nancy Grace last night was so sad. Tell him that some of us appreciate his efforts as well as yours.
Thank you for your honesty and God Bless you all.

Hi Tony,
I also wanted to let you know that I admire you and Leonard for what you've tried to do...bring Caylee home. Who could have guessed that Casey would be the way she is and not even discuss Caylee at all? She's unlike anyone I've ever heard of before. I hope her bond gets revoked by the court, as I don't believe she deserves any freedom ever again.

Perhaps it is better not to revoke bail? Give her all the rope she needs!

To the Padillas and their crew,

I am another that was just completely taken aback when I heard your plan. I am also another that can admit with complete honesty that I was wrong. Leonard absolutely broke my heart on NG last night and any doubt that remained about his motive completely disappeared.

I wish as so many of us do that this story was going to end happily ever after. Unfortunately it doesn't appear that it will. I do, however, feel that this little girl has taught many of us something about ourselves and each other and because of that wee Caylee will continue to live on.

Keep doing what you do, you are appreciated.

Ok, now you are my hero too. :)

I know you haven't really talked to Casey but I noticed you called Cindy about bringing out the search team. Did you get close to them? Leonard seemed like he had formed a bond with them tonight.

Will know more tomorrow. I have not talked with TES whatsoever but I am very impressed. I am going to get more involved with this organization after I get separated from this a little bit. It seems like a very credible group and I look forward to getting more involved somehow.[/QUOTE]

Tony, I am just curious as to what Casey's reaction was when confronted with this DNA evidence.

To the Padillas,
I believe your hearts were in the right place when you posted the bail for this woman. I hope you see fit to revoke the bond. You have gone to a great deal of expense on the recommendation of your New York source. Also, Baez should have told you that he was not going to allow his client to speak with you. I believe you have recourse to these two individuals who misled, if not duped, you into getting involved in this hopeless case. Please revoke the bond before you go to the expense of additional security. Casey does not appreciate or deserve any more of your attention. I feel very badly for you. You have shown the world that a tough guy can have a heart.

Welll that's great... My computer won't let get into chats either. Plus it's the middle of the night here and I'm usually asleep when Tony's on and I catch up with the Tony posts in the morning. I feel like I'm in high school and the cool kids just pulled the new popular kid away... :(

Tony if you read this... You and your uncle seem like very special, genuine people. Good luck and godspeed in everything you do!

Thanks you and without offending anybody else but you are one of my favorites here. You and all the others who complement me regularly about my looks!!!!

LOL, I'm telling you know who.. SS..
Tony I had to read this twice, for shame!! LOL

Tony and Leonard...

I am sure that when you guys get back to CA.....get a shower...and do your nails...you will all feel much better and will start to feel like human beings again. :crazy:

Thank you for all of your hard work...your hearts were and still are...in the right place. :clap:

okok

Tony and Leonard, thank you for now deciding to revoke the bond.
Like so many people here, you wanted to do something to help that baby, only you had the means to act on it, hoping for a good ending because it's just inconceivable a mother could do what she did!!!
There are so many victims here, all of the people who thought Casey was their friend, her family, and you also, no ones life will ever be the same because of what she's done.

VB

Dear Tony and Leonard,

I want to thank you both as well as your assocites for what you attempted to do. I'll admit that at first I was skeptical, but as time wore and I saw and read I realized that you all had the very best of intentions-find little Caylee and bring her home. I also considered and realized that you had to also leave your own familes behind and travel a huge distance in order to accompplish this mission.

I have found you all to be people of strong integrity, courage and conviction, with the utmost respect for others. It would seem that you all are in desperate need of some rest and a hot meal yourselves. The emotional toll of this case has left a huge impact on us all. Yet again tonite I can see that Leonard is quite broken and physically and emotionally exhausted.

Please be careful and take care of yourselves. My thoughts and prayers are with you all, as well as your families during this time. I also respect why you make the decisions you do in regards to the bail without question.

God Bless,

Anais

its good to know that in America, we are still the land of the free....due justice is almost always served and lynch mobs should be a thing of the past..God and the courts will deal with casey, (if she is guilty) but at least for now, the anthonys can say good byr to thier daughter, a chance they didnt have with Caylee...

Hi Tony,

You're still da man in my book, both you and Leonard. I am glad you are revoking the bond. As I said last night, it's just not worth risking your lives for. Let her go back to prison where she can be in protective custody. I think that will give the family some peace too knowing that she is safe. Despite everything, I don't feel that she should come to any harm. I am just not that type of person. Let the justice system work it's course and you guys can stay safe too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back