Support Thread: Tony & Leonard Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Monitor cleaned off.

Tony

Is this the highest bond you've encountered or have you bonded for higher than this??

The highest. Another one that was close in a child molestation case. Remember that I don't get to pick my clients. If I did I would be broke!!

You know the sad part? I honest think Leonard would have been able to get information from Casey and ended this a long time ago. I think JB knew that too and that's why he changed the rules. I could see myself sitting down with him and telling him about myself with no problems. Do you know what I mean? He just has that comforting way about him.

Mr. Padilla, if there is a rearrest and bond set will you consider bailing her out again? Forgive me if this has been asked before, it's getting late here on the east coast.

Sure would myself as long as I had a great shot and my aim was good, she did get him after all! Better than the judge could have, lol!

If it should ever happen, I would guess that you would want to and probably threaten to. But bottom line is that if you do you risk leaving your son alone at a time when he is the most vulnerable. And if you are a single parent, then you risk leaving your child completely alone and more vulnerable to more predators.

I believe there is an inkling of truth to what Casey said when she commented that she "felt Caylee was close to home". I don't think it would take much longer to find her if we have enough people on foot, with horses and dogs (trained and certified). I checked the Equusearch board and didn't see anything yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Tony, thank you for taking the time to talk to posters here. They have put so much thought and heart into trying to help with this case and I feel you and your uncle have also. At some point, I believe the Anthony family will be able to show the appreciation with the exception of Casey. She is in a world all her own. Such a sad case.

Tony I don't think we have bail bondsman in Australia, but if we did and I ever needed one...I would pick you:)

Tony you and Leonard are :blowkiss: You gave CA the benefit of the doubt so you could try to bring that sweet little angel home. I still hope she'll be found and laid to rest properly. But it's clear the two of you tried and can't be faulted for that.

Tony,

You mentioned that you aren't sure how long Leonard will stay there, but you did extend his hotel for a couple of days. I would imagine that the "ping" report he said he was going to order would also come in handy in searching for Caylee's body. Do you know if he did in fact order that?

The highest. Another one that was close in a child molestation case. Remember that I don't get to pick my clients. If I did I would be broke!!

That's for sure. For me I couldn't be a bond person and bond out someone charged with child molestation, or like this case.

So basically, if someone calls you for a bond, can you decline??

Tony, do you think Leonard is going to get in trouble for "smacking the mike" that day? I hope not. I can understand why he was upset. I believe in freedom of speech but that was vindictive and didn't take into consideration the feelings of anyone else. Casey may not be showing any emotion but we all know how her family is hurting.

Tony may have been "booted off".....I was several minutes ago and it took me forever to get back on the forum.

Tony may have been "booted off".....I was several minutes ago and it took me forever to get back on the forum.

Me too. I didn't know what happened. I am so happy to be here and be able to hear other opinions. My husband has said she is guilty from the beginning and it was a little hard to talk to him about any other scenarios. I appreciate this site. :)

You know the sad part? I honest think Leonard would have been able to get information from Casey and ended this a long time ago. I think JB knew that too and that's why he changed the rules. I could see myself sitting down with him and telling him about myself with no problems. Do you know what I mean? He just has that comforting way about him.
ITA..Leonard seems to be so down to earth.

please where is the new general discussion thread? :(

I was booted off too. maybe too many people on this site??

I thought he might have finally been enticed to go to the chatroom!!! but he was probably booted off!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back