Support Thread: Tony & Leonard Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Leonard has been mentioning this and he is looking into this. Don't be surprised if we end up there.

I can see Leonard feeling like he needs to go there after this case. If you do end up there, best of luck.

Hey now, I think you're cute too. Does that mean you will bail me out if I ever need it? LOL Or will you still need the 10%?

Tony, would you like to join some of us in Chat? That way it's in real time

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/java.php

Just type in your websleuths name
Your password
And Websleuths after the "#"
and you should be in
There are a few mods in there so no worries!

Calm down ladies! Tony is a married man with children!

Hoping that you have safety precautions as standard policy for your people. You have a very dangerous situation there, it wouldn't be too difficult for a Jim Jones koolaid or casserole to be tained, don't know if the gun in the house is still there but there are always weapons in even a gun free environment & if some kind of pact or individual action were to come to anybody's mind that is living in the house that would put your personnel in jeoprady as to accomplish such a feat would involve placing helplessness upon the guard, I'll call them.

There is enough tragedy already.

Cindy Anthony had already on 7/15/08 identified to Ryan Palsey & Amy Huig**** that KC is a sociopath & imo she may not be the only one residing there & to a sociopath the end justifies the means.

Tony: While I don't agree with this whole bond issue, I would like to thank you for answering questions. I know most wouldn't do it...so, thank you.

I can see Leonard feeling like he needs to go there after this case. If you do end up there, best of luck.

Hey now, I think you're cute too. Does that mean you will bail me out if I ever need it? LOL Or will you still need the 10%?

I'll do your bail for 8%. How's that? Now what law do you think you are going to break though?

Leonard has been mentioning this and he is looking into this. Don't be surprised if we end up there.

I wouldn't be. I think you both were incredibly sincere with your efforts to find Caylee and would not be surprised to find this becomes a well-traveled path for you both.

Calm down ladies! Tony is a married man with children!

I don't mean any offense. I am happily married myself. I am just upset about today and trying to find something to lighten up the mood. I am also sitting here waiting for the hurricane to come and after almost getting killed in Katrina, I can tell you that I am stressed out right now. Please forgive me if I have offended anyone, I am just a little punchy right now.

I know nothing about this!

On think it was pg 292 or 293. I put a lnk up to her asconder photo for LP and you think it was thread 137 page 5. Trying to figure out why its listed by LE

Ellie Nessler did what I would probably do if someone murdered or raped one of my daughters or grandchildren!!

You may think that's what you want to do to them, but would you do it in a courtroom full of LE and witnesses and the judge?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back