Supreme Court Nominee #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here on WS, we've also seen many cases where people have gotten away with murder for decades or forever. Sometimes, evidence can be elusive. Doesn't mean a crime wasn't committed.
Yes, doesn't mean a crime hasn't been commited. But I am big believer in the American justice system And my whole ideal with joining here is lets not sleuth victims or accuse without proof. I thought this particular forum was to get to the truth. I am a big advocate in womens rights and victims rights. So I will respectfully not post here because I feel my thoughts are not being respectfully listened to. The majority here seems to not want to allow BK to have his rights heard.
Have fun go for it

Trump:NBC News incorrectly reported (as usual) that I was limiting the FBI investigation of Judge Kavanaugh, and witnesses, only to certain people. Actually, I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion. Please correct your reporting!

Was this in a tweet?

Visiting NH, Avenatti says Kavanaugh accuser would tell story to FBI

In a sworn declaration, Avenatti's client, Julie Swetnick, says she directly witnessed sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh during his high school years.

Avenatti said his client is willing to tell her story to the FBI.

“There's a lot of witnesses that will corroborate the 13 paragraphs of her declaration,” he said. “It's going to be a credibility contest between her and Brett Kavanaugh and others. There's a number of pieces of evidence that exists in order to support her allegations.”​
Swetnick's allegations are too ridiculous to believe. There is no way a bunch of teens would be drunk and "train" raped at multiple parties and they'd all remain silent about it at school or to their friends. I hope the FBI investigates and charges her with perjury. JMO

Yes, doesn't mean a crime hasn't been commited. But I am big believer in the American justice system And my whole ideal with joining here is lets not sleuth victims or accuse without proof. I thought this particular forum was to get to the truth. I am a big advocate in womens rights and victims rights. So I will respectfully not post here because I feel my thoughts are not being respectfully listened to. The majority here seems to not want to allow BK to have his rights heard.
Have fun go for it
We are interested in all people's rights, but Kavanaugh is not on trial, & he has no right to be a SC justice.. Sorry you feel disrespected.

Swetnick's allegations are too ridiculous to believe. There is no way a bunch of teens would be drunk and "train" raped at multiple parties and they'd all remain silent about it at school or to their friends. I hope the FBI investigates and charges her with perjury. JMO
Unfortunately there are stories about these "train" rapes, wild partying at these prep schools. I hope FBI investigates. All of Stormy Daniels' claims proved true.

Have fun go for it
I care!
I will add you to my prayer list!

In a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray on Saturday, Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, requested that the bureau notify the White House Counsel's Office immediately if any witnesses attempt to in any way delay the investigation or decline to cooperate.

One key reason for his concern, wrote Hatch, a member and former chairman of the Senate Judicary Committee, "comes from testimony during the hearing this past Thursday. According to Dr. Ford, she would have preferred to have been interviewed in California, away from the spectacle of a public hearing. But her lawyers apparently refused to convey to their client numerous offers by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley to conduct a public or private interview in a location of her choosing. The lawyers’ refusal led directly to a public hearing, against Dr. Ford’s express wishes. This is deeply troubling."

FBI contacts 2nd Kavanaugh accuser; Trump says extra scrutiny may be 'blessing in disguise'

Let's not even mention the fear of flying delay. :rolleyes:o_O

I think Swetnick also has lied.

Julie Swetnick's ex reveals he filed a restraining order against her | Daily Mail Online

The ex-boyfriend of the woman who accused Brett Kavanaugh of drugging girls in order to gang rape them at high school parties claims she is 'not credible' at all.

Richard Vinneccy said that he does not believe Julie Swetnick, who said she was assaulted at one such party attended by Kavanaugh, is telling the truth at all.

'I have a lot of facts, evidence, that what she's saying is not true at all,' Vinneccy told Politico on Wednesday.

But Vinneccy refused to disclose any such evidence, instead saying he 'would rather' speak to his attorney first before saying more.

Thank you Simba, But why should he not have that right?
He doesn't have the right to SC seat--no one does--but especially if he's committed assault, lied under oath. It appears certain he's lied under oath. No way. The Republicans impeached Clinton for lying under oath, remember? He's gonna be lucky to keep his current position.

Why do you say that? That even happened in Steubenville Ohio not long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nellieisme777