SURPRISE HEARING Friday 18th August

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know that there is no reporting from inside the courtroom, but is there any conferences after?

If anyone knows of a link to a conference, would they mind posting it please?

Many thanks, in advance.

Me three :) I actually have followed this case for many years but have never posted here on WS in the WM3 threads. I always felt like it was too heated for me lol.

Same here. I am very interested in how this pans out today.

Someone posted there is no compensation there. I think they know they will never get a statement of innocence, and know this is the best they will ever get. JMO. Should they sit and rot in jail waiting for something they know will never come? IMO, no.

I just saw that post about the no compensation. Wish we had confirmation of that with a link. No, they should not sit and rot in prison if they are truly innocent but from what I read in another link, the prosecution has evidence for a conviction so as you can say, most of us are perplexed and confused by what's going on.

I guess we will be hearing about the details soon.

I just saw that post about the no compensation. Wish we had confirmation of that with a link. No, they should not sit and rot in prison if they are truly innocent but from what I read in another link, the prosecution has evidence for a conviction so as you can say, most of us are perplexed and confused by what's going on.

I guess we will be hearing about the details soon.

Do all states have compensation statutes?
The federal government, the District of Columbia, and 27 states have compensation statutes of some form. The following 23 states do not: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Washington and Wyoming.

LINK

Interesting. How does that work when Arkansas doesn't allow for compensation anyway?

ITA it's very interesting, I don't know how it works there. I assume there must be some sort of means for them to pursue it. JMO I may be totally wrong.

I am seriously conflicted in watching this. I only want one questioned answered and that is WHO murdered those beautiful little boys. Maybe the dixie chicks ,or pearl jam or Kanye west can help out with that?

bbm, me too

I don't know if they are innocent or guilty ... but if there is evidence, from what I understand--other than the confession--it wasn't presented at trial. I'm talking about physical evidence, not witnesses that have now said they were pressured to say what they said, etc.

Personally, if that was the case why wouldn't they wait until December and then present it at the new trials, if granted? This whole deal makes me seriously think they do not have it.

I think we were spoiled in the CA case where were right in the courtroom the entire time. Now we have nothing, not even tweeted updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back