Surprise witness supposedly may testify as early as tomorrow...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...Is it bad that I almost got out of the shower with a head full of shampoo because I thought of this in a different light and wanted to run and post? I think I might be a tad obsessed. Can't imagine how those of you who have been around since the beginning must feel...

Anyhoo... I was trying to figure out what the defense could possibly see that's of value in her statement, and if you disregard all the hearsay, it does sort of paint a bleak picture of GA. She makes a comment about him not searching for Caylee, and several about him contacting the MSM and the A's selling their story to the media. She also goes on for quite a bit about how he was lying to Cindy, telling her he was out looking for jobs but would be at RC's instead. Hmmm... Maybe they're trying to draw parallels?

Most of the things that could point to Casey's guilt or GA's innocence would be considered hearsay, as least as far as I understand it.

Disclaimer: I don't think GA is involved, and I could be totally wrong on all of this, it's just my opinion.

I think JB also thought she was stupid for using things from home and the only way to remove her from being the only one with access to these items was to Throw GA out there.

I don't think she was framing her father from the get go. I think that this is a fairy tale that has been concieved by JB. He isn't smart enough to make a good case so he tells you a story and hopes that you believe at least one chapter.

IMO I truly don't think that JB has a clue about the seriousness of this. He has the life of another hanging in the balance, and in as much as he may like the defendant, I have no doubt that she is just a stepping stone.

I just find it truly disturbing that JB is taking this so lightly. His actions/ mistakes/ disrespect in the courtroom is to me, tantamount to a DR. acting like a clown in surgery and not following proper procedure while a patient is on the table fighting for their life.

I am not fond at all of the patient JB has on his table now. But we can't allow him to kill her. Justice should kill her. It is still more justice than Caylee received, but it is what is just.

Take care, Robin

BBM

That is what I used to think. I thought they just aimed the bus at George because she used things from the house. But 2 things have made me change my mind to now believing she framed him from day one.

1. There are key things she did in the beginning that now point back to him, that are a little too perfect to be accidental.

- her putting the duct tape on her dad's gas cans/returning the tape to house
-her telling both Amy and Tony things connecting George to the car and to the smell in the trunk
-George being last one to see Caylee
-abandoning the car with the stink in the trunk
-there are more I cannot think of now
[These are things that have always bothered me because I know she is smarter than that.]

2. It always bothered me that she did so many 'stupid' things during those 31 days. And the only 'explanation' that can help her is if she was covering for a loved one. Voila--Daddy. So how perfect is it that she used the things from home and dumped the body so close and left her in the trunk. Because people are now saying she would never do that, she must have been framed.

PERFECT way for her to bring down everyone in her dysfunctional family. 'Prove' that her dad disposed of her dead child in a very ugly way and tried to frame her. So she becomes the victim and is pitied and adored once again.

I really think that she decided to point this whole thing back to Dad from the very beginning. And tomorrow begins the full on attack. imoo

BBM

That is what I used to think. I thought they just aimed the bus at George because she used things from the house. But 2 things have made me change my mind to now believing she framed him from day one.

1. There are key things she did in the beginning that now point back to him, that are a little too perfect to be accidental.

-her telling both Amy and Tony things connecting George to the car and to the smell in the trunk
[These are things that have always bothered me because I know she is smarter than that.]

2. It always bothered me that she did so many 'stupid' things during those 31 days. And the only 'explanation' that can help her is if she was covering for a loved one. Voila--Daddy. So how perfect is it that she used the things from home and dumped the body so close and left her in the trunk. Because people are now saying she would never do that, she must have been framed.

PERFECT way for her to bring down everyone in her dysfunctional family. 'Prove' that her dad disposed of her dead child in a very ugly way and tried to frame her. So she becomes the victim and is pitied and adored once again.

I really think that she decided to point this whole thing back to Dad from the very beginning. And tomorrow begins the full on attack. imoo

I am leaning towards this myself katydid. Too many coinkydinks to make me think anything else.
Or maybe if GA was in prison for the murder of Caylee then just maybe something would happen to CA and then they all would be gone. Just saying.

jmho

This will all backfire on Baez. This witness is going to help the State. I wonder if the police tape will be shown to the jury. Of this questioning. Because if it is this tells the jury that George knew but also surmised. It doesn't show him being guilty of anything except trying to not lose the daughter he loves.

I really think Casey tried to set up both of her parents. Her comment to Tony in the text that in 3 days he can come over every night. Paraphrased.

I am leaning towards this myself katydid. Too many coinkydinks to make me think anything else.
Or maybe if GA was in prison for the murder of Caylee then just maybe something would happen to CA and then they all would be gone. Just saying.

jmho

Another thing ---WHY did she sit in jail for all of this time? Now it makes more sense. She had to sit and let this all drip out, drip, drop, drip, drop.

Slowly, she sits like the poor victim, waiting to strike like a spider in a web.

Suddenly, the momentum changes and people begin to wonder about George. Wait until after they are through with him. He will be washed up, and will look like a and Casey will be on cloud nine.

BBM

Interesting theory... The texts about GA hitting animal did strike me as a little odd. I would tend to think you're giving her a little too much credit for having a "master plan", but that's just my opinion. I get the impression that she just created a lie anytime some new "pesky" detail would come up, like a car that reeked of decomp. She seemed to keep her friends very separate from her parents, so GA would be a good scapegoat when talking to them

IMO a lot of her behavior as the 31 days looks like Casey getting further and further out of control, she was trying to hold it all together and lie her way through it, but that's a lot of pressure. Once she was in jail, I think, with the help of Baez, she did switch gears to the blame daddy game, but I think her earlier lies were just convenient at the time. MOO

No linky so if you decide to poof my post, I understand.

In the June 13th issue of the nat enquirer, they wrote about the dt's side trying to get George to commit suicide (for real) so it would take it all off of Casey as they could blame George and a dead man can't be questioned and that is the strategy to get ms ICA off the hook.I did buy that copy and if need be, I'll write it word for word tomorrow. It about made me ill.
moo.

Are you freaking kidding me?

Is this the article?

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-casey-anthony-secret-plan-escape-death-row

Another thing ---WHY did she sit in jail for all of this time? Now it makes more sense. She had to sit and let this all drip out, drip, drop, drip, drop.

Slowly, she sits like the poor victim, waiting to strike like a spider in a web.

Suddenly, the momentum changes and people begin to wonder about George. Wait until after they are through with him. He will be washed up, and will look like a and Casey will be on cloud nine.

Pure evil personified.
She had an awful lot of spare time on her hands to ponder diabolical deeds.
And lets not forget that little diddy about Amy moving into the house with her because her parents would be gone. :rolleyes:
Very scary.

jmho

Just think, most of this could have been avoided if the whole A family had been completely honest from the start. I'm not talking about the murder; thats all on CASEY! I am just talking about this horrible aftermath. ICA should have been locked away within days of little Caylee's murder.

Interesting theory... The texts about GA hitting animal did strike me as a little odd. I would tend to think your giving her a little too credit for having a "master plan", but that's just my opinion. I get the impression that she just created a lie anytime some new "pesky" detail would come up, like a car that reeked of decomp. She seemed to keep her friends very separate from her parents, so GA would be a good scapegoat when talking to them

IMO a lot of her behavior as the 31 days looks like Casey getting further and further out of control, she was trying to hold it all together and lie her way through it, but that's a lot of pressure. Once she was in jail, I think, with the help of Baez, she did switch gears to the blame daddy game, but I think her earlier lies were just convenient at the time. MOO

Yes, it 'seems' that she had no plans. But she did in fact make a fake e-mail to convince her mother she worked at Universal. And she stole funds from 3 separate people, 3 separate bank accounts, forging checks and going to a bank and cashing them. I would not have the slightest idea how to carry that through. And if in fact she did make chloroform --she is more advanced that we thought. She was able to live a lie, an entire life of lies and keep it all going with a large group of people in her everyday life.

So given that--why did she do such an awful job with the nanny story and with the body in the trunk and the burial items from her home? And using duct tape on the body and then putting it back in her garage, after using it on Dad's gas cans? None of that makes any sense at all. UNLESS I THINK SHE WAS TRYING TO TIE IT ALL BACK TO HER DAD.

If she had that as a 'master plan', then she could just party down and have a good time, not worry, not run away. Because when it finally hits the fan she can tell her purposely stupid 'nanny' lie, tell LE an obvious huge web of lies, purposely, knowing all along she is going to eventually point the whole thing back home.

I mean, who of us has not wondered WHY she would make up such an unbelievable and so easily disproven set of lies. She tells them she called and texted and emailed the nanny all of the time. WHY SAY THAT? She had to know it was instantly disproven. It worked to her advantage because she wanted to show she was protecting someone.

Watch--she is going to take the stand and say her father was behind the whole thing. He taught her to lie about 'working' and he knew all along. There ar so many ways she can throw him under the bus. wow

Whoa! WTH? I just read that article and I am flabbergasted!!!! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

I know the National Enquirer is not a credible source. Does ICA think her Dad would really commit suicide over these ridiculous claims? :banghead:

George you keep reading The Holy Bible sir and keep your faith strong! The Lord will get you through this.

Please see below for some clarification of my previous post tonight that JP might have been involved in VT's original 1988 trial. Please forgive my not knowing how to do one of those nifty "See WS Quote" thingies to do justice (pun intended) to what I've pasted below. Finally finding this info let me know I need to set the record straight that it seems it was possibly a rumor about JP's involvement.

So thank you yllek and Americka for helping me out here.

Old 06-16-2011, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americka View Post
According to a TH on Dr Drew, HHJP prosecuted VT during his time as a prosecutor. Looking for confirmation elsewhere...
This statement on Dr. Drew surprised me as well. I haven't been able to find any confirmation, but I've had little luck finding anything about the original kidnapping case and prosecution of Dagama (search results just get me to an overview of his probation violation appeal and tons of "Casey Anthony surprise witness" listings).

If rhornsby or AZlawyer have better/quicker ability to find out the prosecutor and assistant prosecutor in the case, much appreciated. If Belvin Perry was indeed the assistant prosecutor, it would be yet another really bizarre coincidence in the case...

If the "surprise" witness is indeed Krystal Holloway/aka River Cruz, I hope that Jeff Ashton or LDB tear her a new one! I would NOT believe ONE word this woman says!!! IMO she and her sister are career criminals and should not be believed. They inserted themselves into this case for only God knows what and now they are going to take the witness stand to "tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? So help you God?" Give me a break!!!!

These two criminals wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the azz!!! :furious:

<Respectfully snipped by me>

If rhornsby or AZlawyer have better/quicker ability to find out the prosecutor and assistant prosecutor in the case, much appreciated. If Belvin Perry was indeed the assistant prosecutor, it would be yet another really bizarre coincidence in the case...

So - if HHJBP was in fact the prosecutor on VT's case, is that considered a conflict of interest legally/ethically??? Is that what the DT is trying to accomplish here - getting yet another judge to recuse himself? Hopefully one of our lawyer posters can clarify. AGH - this case is making me nuts. That's why I don't post on the ICA forum much.. I appreciate all of you who do post, but even just reading about this circus sometimes makes me wanna :banghead: moo

So - if HHJBP was in fact the prosecutor on VT's case, is that considered a conflict of interest legally/ethically??? Is that what the DT is trying to accomplish here - getting yet another judge to recuse himself? Hopefully one of our lawyer posters can clarify. AGH - this case is making me nuts. That's why I don't post on the ICA forum much.. I appreciate all of you who do post, but even just reading about this circus sometimes makes me wanna :banghead: moo

pharmchick you might want to check the Legal Questions for our Lawyers thread. IIRC, AZlawyer said if HHBP did prosecute VT, it would NOT be a conflict of interest. It might be in the older Lawyer thread....a new thread was just opened that only contains a couple of pages but the old one has a LOT of pages....check that one! :)

Yes, it 'seems' that she had no plans. But she did in fact make a fake e-mail to convince her mother she worked at Universal. And she stole funds from 3 separate people, 3 separate bank accounts, forging checks and going to a bank and cashing them. I would not have the slightest idea how to carry that through. And if in fact she did make chloroform --she is more advanced that we thought. She was able to live a lie, an entire life of lies and keep it all going with a large group of people in her everyday life.

So given that--why did she do such an awful job with the nanny story and with the body in the trunk and the burial items from her home? And using duct tape on the body and then putting it back in her garage, after using it on Dad's gas cans? None of that makes any sense at all. UNLESS I THINK SHE WAS TRYING TO TIE IT ALL BACK TO HER DAD.

If she had that as a 'master plan', then she could just party down and have a good time, not worry, not run away. Because when it finally hits the fan she can tell her purposely stupid 'nanny' lie, tell LE an obvious huge web of lies, purposely, knowing all along she is going to eventually point the whole thing back home.

I mean, who of us has not wondered WHY she would make up such an unbelievable and so easily disproven set of lies. She tells them she called and texted and emailed the nanny all of the time. WHY SAY THAT? She had to know it was instantly disproven. It worked to her advantage because she wanted to show she was protecting someone.

Watch--she is going to take the stand and say her father was behind the whole thing. He taught her to lie about 'working' and he knew all along. There ar so many ways she can throw him under the bus. wow

Well, I wouldn't put it past her, nothing surprises me about what KC is capable of anymore. She killed her baby and has done everything possible to destroy her family to save her own sorry butt so I could see this happening. Didn't think she was that smart but I don't think it has anything to do w/being smart.....I think it has everything to do w/being pure evil!!

pharmchick I found the thread for you!!! I would check this thread, the last 10 pages or so....I do recall seeing that question posted to AZlawyer. Hope this helps!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135704"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135704[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman