Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief.

Guilty or innocent, DM and probably MS are doomed as doomed can be!

"“I always visualized the house I would live in, what I would drive, the lifestyle I would have,” he says, citing the inspiration of self-help gurus such as Deepak Chopra, Anthony Robbins and Napoleon Hill. “I believe if you can see where you want to be in life, you shoot for the stars.”

“I treat trials like wars. I’ve been emulating Napoleon since I was 16 because he came from nothing and became one of the great generals.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/06/07/tim_bosma_murder_dellen_millard_lawyer_deepak_paradkar_i_treat_trials_like_wars.html

(At least we can be pretty certain why a couple of properties have stayed in DM's name. Sounds like little Napoleon might already be visualizing a country mansion, IMO.)

This case may be his Waterloo. Pun intended.

Thanks, Archangel... First real chuckle I've had in a while!

If it was pomp and pageantry, they wanted to make sure the media would be filming from overhead. Bad weather could have made that difficult.

Just a thought. Personally, I don't believe those three huge holes were dug in the ground for show. JMO

Back in the day many items were buried to get rid of them, old machinery etc... so maybe detector got a signal and they went digging. Could be anything down there IMO....

Back in the day many items were buried to get rid of them, old machinery etc... so maybe detector got a signal and they went digging. Could be anything down there IMO....

I agree, however I (the Judge)wouldn't give the popo a warrant to go explore either. Bring me reasoning to issue the search warrant or I'd deny.

I agree, however I (the Judge)wouldn't give the popo a warrant to go explore either. Bring me reasoning to issue the search warrant or I'd deny.

Isnt the highly publicized connection to LB, and TPS' reputation on the line, good enough reason once in awhile? Even for a favour from a friendly judge? The owner is already a murder suspect so it wouldnt look suspicious when the public is practically demanding it.

Isnt the highly publicized connection to LB, and TPS' reputation on the line, good enough reason once in awhile? Even for a favour from a friendly judge? The owner is already a murder suspect so it wouldnt look suspicious when the public is practically demanding it.

Yes it would likely get my approval if I was Judge.

My "exploring" comment was that they wouldn't have carte blanche to just go on a treasure hunt. They would need to have probable cause on a reasonable sized area, as a body would generally be found in a reasonable sized area.

A "friendly" judge would only cause the defense attorney to have the evidence thrown out. However here in Canada......it could be admissible anyway regardless of apparent collusion, if it causes the Court to be found in disrepute.

one thing that I keep wondering about...Earlier this week, Millard's home was raided by Toronto police, neighbours said. He lived there alone after his father died six months ago. He was last seen by neighbours Wednesday evening working outside on his house with a few other men. a few other men is what keeps nagging me..was it DM, Smich and suspect 3? Where was the truck? because a few hours later it ended up in Kleinburg during the leafs game..so was it there at DM's house? or did they drive all the way back to waterloo and then to Kleinburg? This is why I question who dropped off trailer in Kleinburg? Maybe it wasn't DM.

wow , so much doesnt ad up , for the most part we spectulate here , but if we only knew the movement of that truck , who moved it ,when moved it ..
I think the truck is the biggest clue , Did it go to the farm the night of the test drive . between that night and when it was found at D M s moms place , where was it . During the time when truck unaccounted for,is that when they removed a seat ?? We do know the truck was seen in brantford the night of the testdrive , why did they go to brantford ?? alot of questions here ..

im my opinion the dodge is the single biggest clue ..

if it was left at the farm why did they not clean up the evidence if they returned to the farm to get the truck..TB's body was obviously still in plain view to be found, they did not dispose of it completely..so IMO they were only at the farm on the Monday night burned the body and then drove the truck to the hanger...we see in pictures that the trailer was often parked inside the hanger, so maybe after disposing the body they just drove to the hanger...I remember on the Tuesday 2 people posting on the TB facebook page saying they saw the truck in North Dumphries and it was driving erratically fast..people told her to phone it into the tipline..she said she was going to right away..so lets just say that information is true that means that they took the truck with TB to the farm, burned the body and then went to hanger, where maybe then took out seats and put truck in trailer and left it in the hanger. This seems like a pretty safe place locked up to hide the truck and trailer for a few days until the heat started to turn up and they needed to move it to his Mothers, why there is beyond me...and who moved it there is another question. Maybe they had to get it out of the hanger because employees, deliveries were going to be going inside.

Does anyone have DM's date of birth? I found another profile that could lead to many more as far as an online presence but I would like to see if the date of birth match first.

Does anyone have DM's date of birth? I found another profile that could lead to many more as far as an online presence but I would like to see if the date of birth match first.

born August 30, 1985

if it was left at the farm why did they not clean up the evidence if they returned to the farm to get the truck..TB's body was obviously still in plain view to be found, they did not dispose of it completely..so IMO they were only at the farm on the Monday night burned the body and then drove the truck to the hanger...we see in pictures that the trailer was often parked inside the hanger, so maybe after disposing the body they just drove to the hanger...I remember on the Tuesday 2 people posting on the TB facebook page saying they saw the truck in North Dumphries and it was driving erratically fast..people told her to phone it into the tipline..she said she was going to right away..so lets just say that information is true that means that they took the truck with TB to the farm, burned the body and then went to hanger, where maybe then took out seats and put truck in trailer and left it in the hanger. This seems like a pretty safe place locked up to hide the truck and trailer for a few days until the heat started to turn up and they needed to move it to his Mothers, why there is beyond me...and who moved it there is another question. Maybe they had to get it out of the hanger because employees, deliveries were going to be going inside.

Except the regular deliveries, at least, had stopped on May 7th.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/activity-at-millard-air-hangar-not-what-airport-boss-expected-1.1302652

If the truck was kept at the hangar until it was moved to his mother's, it would take about 2 hours to drive from his house to the hangar and then back to his mom's. He was seen working in his backyard that evening. The truck was at his mom's before the hockey game ended. What time did the game end that night?

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...kes_mothers_day_plea_for_his_safe_return.html

Except the regular deliveries, at least, had stopped on May 7th.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/activity-at-millard-air-hangar-not-what-airport-boss-expected-1.1302652

If the truck was kept at the hangar until it was moved to his mother's, it would take about 2 hours to drive from his house to the hangar and then back to his mom's. He was seen working in his backyard that evening. The truck was at his mom's before the hockey game ended. What time did the game end that night?

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...kes_mothers_day_plea_for_his_safe_return.html

The game ended after 6 min of overtime. IIRC it was around 10:20pm

Game stat page states the game ended at 10:23pm
http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20122013/GS030144.HTM

Wow I found another profile for him at ICQ.

Interesting that another of his friends also has an address under ICQ. I'm not sure how that service works... I've never used it myself.

What is ICQ?

(I seek you) It is an instant messaging computer program. It was the first internet-wide instant messaging service, and was owned for a while by AOL. FWIW, it is not widely used in North America anymore. I don't know anyone who has used it in years.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICQ"]ICQ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

The FB spotting on North Dumfries has always thrown me for a loop, because it seems like such a coincidence. However, if we trust the neighbour's report of the trailer arriving on Wednesday, then it must be just that - a coincidence. Why? Because the sighting was on the Friday, the 10th, and not the Tuesday. Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but this has always bugged me and the dates have stuck in my head.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9411027&postcount=302"]http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9411027&postcount=302[/ame]

As far as I can tell, there's nothing in the rules to prevent Miss3 from explaining to us how to find the potential DM ICQ profile.

Or is that not the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member