Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True we haven't had the official trial yet.

I believe it will be hard for a jury, with husbands, wives, and brothers to get past the "you took him but you didn't bring him back." Takes a hanger full of "reasonable doubt" for most to get past that.

you cant convict on ajuryhaving husbands , wives and brothers , in this case , i dont think its gonna take a hanger full of reasonable doubt , I think its gonna take a hanger full of hardcore evidence to convict ...dont jump on me , i do think guilty , but we havnt seen the hardcore he did it evedence...

And that is only the stuff we know about! I expect there will be more evidence, dna, fingerprints, emails, telephone messages/texts, videos, etc. etc. etc.

Exactly, the law it Canada makes it that DM need not be the one who pulled the trigger to still be found responbility.

And that is only the stuff we know about! I expect there will be more evidence, dna, fingerprints, emails, telephone messages/texts, videos, etc. etc. etc.

Yes that is true but who will that evidence point to ? The trailer, the Yukon, the farm, MB's garage will all have DM's fingerprints. If a disposable phone was used by whoever made the calls for test drives I doubt they would leave incriminating texts/emails, that would defeat the purpose of a disposable phone, assuming it was bought for a sinister purpose. JMO

A hangar with some bike parts and car parts from vehicles much less than ten do not a murderer maketh IMO. We do not even know that DM TOOK him anywhere. Anything could have happened between TB home and Ayr Farm. Someone with TB from his home could be responsible OR someone they met along the way. Someone may have left the scene and another continued the journey. Two people could have left the test drive and another stayed with TB and then the trouble started...who really knows at this point. If your dog is found dead in a yard of a house on a street two miles away, does it mean that the owner of that property killed your dog?

A hanger full of chopped cars does not make DM a murderer, you are right. However, it gives the crown the motive of why he stole the truck.

Exactly, the law it Canada makes it that DM need not be the one who pulled the trigger to still be found responbility.

but do think needs to be there when killed,, just sayin , what if they all at farm dm takes truck to hanger , tim killed after fact .. he said she said ... i really couldnt convict D M ,, accessory yes just me though

A hangar with some bike parts and car parts from vehicles much less than ten do not a murderer maketh IMO. We do not even know that DM TOOK him anywhere. Anything could have happened between TB home and Ayr Farm. Someone with TB from his home could be responsible OR someone they met along the way. Someone may have left the scene and another continued the journey. Two people could have left the test drive and another stayed with TB and then the trouble started...who really knows at this point. If your dog is found dead in a yard of a house on a street two miles away, does it mean that the owner of that property killed your dog?

If the owner of the property where the dog was found, was witnessed earlier to be walking away with my dog off my property, it would leave a reasonable person to believe that he did in fact kill my dog.

But what if he was not even there??? It would take more than being a bystander to make someone guilty by being in the place at the wrong time. For all we know a gun could have been pointed at DM's head also and threats made to his life if he 'makes a move'.

The only way a bystander becomes guilty IMO is if said bystander is complicit in what takes place. ie,. happy to go along KNOWING the outcome and not wishing they were elsewhere at the time.

Bloomquist ,,if your on that jury , what do you need to hear and see to convict , not pickin on you as we seem to think alike on our posts ,, just asking

A hanger full of chopped cars does not make DM a murderer, you are right. However, it gives the crown the motive of why he stole the truck.

But does it? It gives a motive for SOMEONE to steal a truck. Coupled with the fact that DM could have bought 60 new trucks just like it kind of lowers the probabilty IMO and suggests that someone else stood to gain from the car parts etc. For all we know someone may have been selling car parts online from the Millard hangar. Doesn't mean it was DM. IMO

If the owner of the property where the dog was found, was witnessed earlier to be walking away with my dog off my property, it would leave a reasonable person to believe that he did in fact kill my dog.

But what if he was seen leaving with your dog and two other people??

Totally agree. And if the dogs "dog house" was found at the mothers house locked up in the garage, then even more reaso. To convict.

But what if he was seen leaving with your dog and two other people??

Well,Blomquist, I would expect you of all people to be just as concerned about the innocence of those two other people.

How come we haven't heard you defend Mark Smich of possible false accusations?

Totally agree. And if the dogs "dog house" was found at the mothers house locked up in the garage, then even more reaso. To convict.

If you steal a car and leave in my driveway , would you convict me

But does it? It gives a motive for SOMEONE to steal a truck. Coupled with the fact that DM could have bought 60 new trucks just like it kind of lowers the probabilty IMO and suggests that someone else stood to gain from the car parts etc. For all we know someone may have been selling car parts online from the Millard hangar. Doesn't mean it was DM. IMO

If the motive is there to steal the truck, then it is easy to convict for first degree if DM took TB.

but do think needs to be there when killed

Not so Shaky ... if he arranged it, he's as guilty as those who killed Tim.

A family member of mine was murdered. It was a contracted hit, and the guys who did the hit were never found. The fellow who arranged it was nowhere near at the time but was convicted of 1st degree murder.

It's pretty good odds if he left earlier with my dog.

Bloomquist ,,if your on that jury , what do you need to hear and see to convict , not pickin on you as we seem to think alike on our posts ,, just asking

1./ A confession
2./ Two or more eye witnesses of murder scene
3./ Surveillance showing the murder
4./ Conflicting alibi stories

Just a few of the obvious ones here... but a lot would depend on evidence brought about by the cross questioning by defense lawyers..leading to a process of elimination and such.

So much more really but until FACTS are released or known its hard to isolate the criteria for a guilty verdict JMO

If you steal a car and leave in my driveway , would you convict me

No and for the same reason MB isn't going to get convicted because the trailer and truck was found in her driveway. The evidence wasn't pointing to her but to her son.

Well,Blomquist, I would expect you of all people to be just as concerned about the innocence of those two other people.

How come we haven't heard you defend Mark Smich of possible false accusations?

I am just as concerned for the others potential innocence CK...but due to the overwhelming focus on these threads of the 'guilt' of DM, I have felt obliged to stay with the main focus. MOO:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat