Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True we haven't had the official trial yet.

I believe it will be hard for a jury, with husbands, wives, and brothers to get past the "you took him but you didn't bring him back." Takes a hanger full of "reasonable doubt" for most to get past that.[/QUOTE

you cant convict on ajuryhaving husbands , wives and brothers , in this case , i dont think its gonna take a hanger full of reasonable doubt , I think its gonna take a hanger full of hardcore evidence to convict ...dont jump on me , i do think guilty , but we havnt seen the hardcore he did it evedence...

Fair enough, let's hear your version of exactly what happen and what evidence you have to support it.

Sorry to hear of that loss to you and your family ,so guys who did it never found, guy who they say arranged it was not near the crime scene , mmmmmm
i asssume they had alot more on this then we know ,

As for tim , if im on jury ,, you better show me hard evidence .. just me though Billy , if im gonna help send him to kingston for 25 yrs , i want a case in front of me with none reasonably doubt

To find DM's ICQ I went to the main website, clicked people, under search I clicked Canada for country, DM's first name and unclicked "online users." DM's favourite quote is "I can't outrun death forever, But I can make the *advertiser censored* work for it !" Apparently this quote is a bit of a play on words from quote on the 13th epsiode of season 2 of Andromeda. I went to ICQ on a hunch from one of his other profiles at Dark Ocean Studios, now that it has lead to his ICQ I'm wondering if his msn messenger is accurate too. I just can't seem to view messenger profiles anymore...

This was a great sleuthing feat.

Does Mark Smich have an ICQ account that anyone can find? Have we ever found any online links between MS and DM?

That does not matter. What matters is that he left w the dog.

Thats not true... walking with a dog along with two others does not mean there was INTENT for one of the idividuals to steal the dog. It may indicate that ONE of the individuals wanted to steal the dog IMO. What if the one who wanted to steal the dog had told the others that this dog had been stolen and they want it back? Or that he was going to ''walk a dog'' and would they like to go with him. Without all the pieces the puzzle cannot be completed.JMO

I am just as concerned for the others potential innocence CK...but due to the overwhelming focus on these threads of the 'guilt' of DM, I have felt obliged to stay with the main focus. MOO:moo:

DM seems to have quite a few supporters. MS not so many.

Blomquist's conviction requirements:

1./ A confession
2./ Two or more eye witnesses of murder scene
3./ Surveillance showing the murder
4./ Conflicting alibi stories

Wow. Two or more eyewitnesses of murder scene. How often does that happen?

Conflicting alibi stories? Probably happens every second case.

On the one hand, you ask for something next to impossible. And then you say conflicting alibis would convince you.

Or am I reading you wrong? Are all four conditions necessary?

Fair enough, let's hear your version of exactly what happen and what evidence you have to support it.

you seem to have convicted D M archangel , test drive , body at farm , truck at moms ,, i did say i thought guilty , but way to many holes in this case , I wouldnt convict on what we know as facts ,, im sure police have a crap load more info that we will never find out ...i want the 3 rd suspect and we do know there is 1 , did they go to farm night of test drive , who dealt death to Tim , i would like to see more , even you have to admit to many holes in what we know so far ..

Yes, why don't we have a separate thread Mark Smich - Innocent Dupe or Alternative theories?? Because he doesn't have money? Inherited wealth?

Yeah, given Smich doesn't have unlimited funds for lawyers, he needs all the more help. And yet for some reason he's not getting it.

Thats not true... walking with a dog along with two others does not mean there was INTENT for one of the idividuals to steal the dog. It may indicate that ONE of the individuals wanted to steal the dog IMO. What if the one who wanted to steal the dog had told the others that this dog had been stolen and they want it back? Or that he was going to ''walk a dog'' and would they like to go with him. Without all the pieces the puzzle cannot be completed.JMO

But the TB's truck was found at his mothers, that is enough to support a theft conviction, which will support the murder conviction MOO

you seem to have convicted D M archangel , test drive , body at farm , truck at moms ,, i did say i thought guilty , but way to many holes in this case , I wouldnt convict on what we know as facts ,, im sure police have a crap load more info that we will never find out ...i want the 3 rd suspect and we do know there is 1 , did they go to farm night of test drive , who dealt death to Tim , i would like to see more , even you have to admit to many holes in what we know so far ..

I don't have him guilty yet. Only a jury can do that. It looks bad though.

I was just curious as to what evidence, motive, timeline, route you and Blomquist might share or have?

He's already, by the Charter, innocent so what ya got to help us?

It does not matter who killed TB. IF DM stole the truck and TB died while in it DM Is guilty.

DM seems to have quite a few supporters. MS not so many.

Thats true C K ,, truth is aside from prev convictions , gaming crap , i dont seem to know facts about him involved in this crime to convict , but they say he 1 of test drivers , but dont make a killer , after showing up at tims place ( if was him ) kinda loose track of him as involvement .

It does not matter who killed TB. IF DM stole the truck and TB died while in it DM Is guilty.

We cant prove tim died in truck ,we dont know ,i think M E still trying to prove how exactly he diedlet alone when and where , no evidence as to that , as far as us commoners know

Would not an innocent person come running in to the police when it is all over the news that they are looking for someone with such and such a description with a tattoo of ambition on his hand and say I don't know why you are looking for me, I was at the movies that day. Instead he is picked up by the police and arrested. I would think that anyone that has a tattoo with ambition on his hand would go to the police to clear their name if in fact they had nothing to do with the crime. JMO

We cant prove tim died in truck ,we dont know ,i think M E still trying to prove how exactly he diedlet alone when and where , no evidence as to that , as far as us commoners know

The charges against DM and MS support the idea that he was killed in the truck.

Would not an innocent person come running in to the police when it is all over the news that they are looking for someone with such and such a description with a tattoo of ambition on his hand and say I don't know why you are looking for me, I was at the movies that day. Instead he is picked up by the police and arrested. I would think that anyone that has a tattoo with ambition on his hand would go to the police to clear their name if in fact they had nothing to do with the crime. JMO

Well said, there is no doubt that DM was involved. MOO

Well said, there is no doubt that DM was involved. MOO

I know this is not evidence, however, if I was on the jury, I would expect that would be a reasonable thing to do if someone were not guilty. I don't think I could ever overlook that no matter how hard his defense team tries to convince me otherwise.

Blomquist's conviction requirements:

1./ A confession
2./ Two or more eye witnesses of murder scene
3./ Surveillance showing the murder
4./ Conflicting alibi stories

Wow. Two or more eyewitnesses of murder scene. How often does that happen?

Conflicting alibi stories? Probably happens every second case.

On the one hand, you ask for something next to impossible. And then you say conflicting alibis would convince you.

Or am I reading you wrong? Are all four conditions necessary?

yes you read me wrongly
I wont be explaining or setting out my other thoughts on what I would want to convict unless you do the same... I somehow feel I would be walking into an ambush....JMO

The charges against DM and MS support the idea that he was killed in the truck.

I think murder charge just excuse to hold this guy ,tims not even in the ground as far as i know , which tells us they dont know , how he died, where he died , did he get shot , stabbed , choked out , was there blood , did he get beaten roughed up , there would be blood there right.. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo