Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be as simple as him receiving access to a trust left to him by his grandfather? Maybe it was kept until he DM turned 25 (2011)?? Anyone know when his birthday is?

He was born August 30, 1985.

I have to watch this when I get some time. How long is the video?

This is my first LINK post so I hope it works....part 1 is 79 min long so i am not sure if there is more after a part 2....they show approx the first 5 hours of the interrogation in this 79 minutes....it is interesting watching RW's body language and him rapidly chewing his gum. I think the interrogation is close to 10 hours long so maybe part 2 covers the next 5 hours in 60 or 70 minutes?

[ame="http://vimeo.com/16068777"]Russell Williams' Confession - Part 1 on Vimeo[/ame]

Maybe I'm wrong here, but wouldn't spreading the ashes of a family member, regardless of where, be an act of sentimentality... especially on the property one purchased with said family member? Is DM sentimental? Although I admit it is possible LE could be looking for evidence of WM, I really think they're there for LB. MOO

I agree that the photo looks much younger than 2012. To me the created date is irrelevant though. What matters is that it was posted/modified shortly BEFORE his father died. Modified after just makes him look like an insensitive creep with no regard for his dead father. Posting it before is a whole other story - sure, maybe a huge coincidence, but also adds a whole other level of suspicion towards DM and looks like foreshadowing.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but wouldn't spreading the ashes of a family member, regardless of where, be an act of sentimentality... especially on the property one purchased with said family member? Is DM sentimental? Although I admit it is possible LE could be looking for evidence of WM, I really think they're there for LB. MOO

I Agree It could be sentimental .. but im thinking the whole Urn theory is way out there..If I may quote Kimberly Wilkens AKA Sweet Brown a nice Lady from Oklahoma recently featured on MSM and you tube said.... "I aint got no time for that. :escape::escape:

I Agree It could be sentimental .. but im thinking the whole Urn theory is way out there..If I may quote Kimberly Wilkens AKA Sweet Brown a nice Lady from Oklahoma recently featured on MSM and you tube said.... "I aint got no time for that. :escape::escape:

I agree. DM does not in any way, shape or form strike me as someone who's sentimental, particularly where his late father is concerned. Afterall, this is the punk who continued to reside in the very home his father reportedly committed suicide in......also the same home that DM had all pimped out and turned into a party pad following his Dad's death. I would venture to guess that the very vast majority of people, who if their parents committed suicide in the family home that they also shared, they would be so distraught and quick to sell the home, not being able to go back into the home for obvious reasons. JMO.

Well, he was listed as "Did not finish" both times. Both the Baja 1000 in '09 and the Baja 500 in '11. Perhaps he made a pick-up instead...it's a possibility.

"Did not finish" in an auto race usually means he crashed or had a break down and was not able to finish.

Was listening to local radio tonight, 680news confirmed that Dellen Millard has admitted to selling cocaine to LB. Not sure if it has been reported previously, but you can listen in atwww.680news.ca at the next update.

Posts are popping up all over about the "eye" picture, so I've opened a new thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210685"]The "Eye" Picture: What's Up With That? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Was listening to local radio tonight, 680news confirmed that Dellen Millard has admitted to selling cocaine to LB. Not sure if it has been reported previously, but you can listen in atwww.680news.ca at the next update.

That info came from LB's friend SL. SL stated that DM told him that he sold her cocaine. This info has not been confirmed by LE, that I have seen.

That info came from LB's friend SL. SL stated that DM told him that he sold her cocaine. This info has not been confirmed by LE, that I have seen.

I am going to listen to the radio source again. I am pretty sure they said he admitted it.

Image links MUST resolve to the original source.

Images posted without links WILL BE removed.

He was born August 30, 1985.
So chances are he had made application to a trust to buy property, if the trust was being released to him when he became 25 I doubt the trustee would prevent his access during that year . Trusts usually make provision for such things as buying a home etc. JMO

DM has another friend back!!!
Back again to night for 10 minutes or so. Perhaps he's not on the "do not call" list for DM? Only reason I could see him coming back on would be to instant message DM. IMO it's not just happening by accident on a daily basis

Would DM really have access to his Facebook?
I don't know. JMO that it's strange that a couple times a day one of his friends materializes...but now that I'm thinking about it, maybe the friend has to materialize just to communicate with anyone, not necessarily DM. OK..that's a backtrack! Since he's never taken himself off as a friend it just looks like he's back when he's made himself visible.

Posted this in another thread but didn't get an answer so I thought I would try here:

Can DM and MS communicate and form a consistent defense via their lawyers? Or is there anything restricting their lawyers from speaking to each other in order to establish the same story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18