Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For example, they drove through Brantford. Some people find that strange. OK, let's go with it. What's strange? Where does this lead?

[snip]

Are we supposed to think that they drove through Brantford because a suspect lives/works/went to high school there?

I just don't get it.

Early on, before the threads split up I outlined a possible reason why they didn't go north on Copetown road and Hwy 8 to Cambridge. If you are familiar with the area you know that Hwy 8 tends to be frequented by LE quite heavily.

Then there's the other theories that have been put forward:

1) They swapped vehicles or loaded the truck onto the trailer in Brantford
2) They went to Brantford to ditch the phone to make it look like the truck was taken to the Six Nations Reserve. (which is south of Brantford, while the Roseville farm is north)
3) They knew someone in Brantford or dropped someone off there.

^--- all of the above theories have some extra steps of complexity that just really don't jibe

Perhaps Occam's Razor should be applied here -- the simplest answer is that not everyone takes the most efficient or shortest route to get somewhere, they go the routes they are comfortable or familiar with. What looks to us like the most logical route on an overhead map or to the routing algorithms in a GPS might have no relation at all to someone's internal mapping. To them it might actually seem like a better route when in reality it isn't.

Several posts had to be removed. Too bad, too, because a lot of effort went into some of those posts, and now they're gone. An alert might have spared them. :aktion1:

Just noticed on twitter that another "exclusive" report is coming out on Thursday in the Star.

Rob Ocelot

as per your post --- I choose Option #1 -- put truck in trailer - switch vehicles

And if he used his real name then he seriously didnt plan on stealing a car or killing anyone IMO.

IMO, if he used his real name, they most likely would have arrested him before they did.

Just noticed on twitter that another "exclusive" report is coming out on Thursday in the Star.
Fiddley dee, I don't know if I can take any more bombshells. :dramaqueen:

Facts, please, let there be some cold, hard facts this time. :please:

Tim Bosma murder: Man says test drive with suspects was ‘not normal’

When two men arrived on foot to test drive his Dodge Ram 2500 pickup in Etobicoke on May 5 in the middle of the day, the man said they asked lots of questions about the 2010 truck, which was listed for about $35,000.
“There was bunch of questions about the car,” he said, including about its 6.7-litre diesel Cummins engine.

Brand new, the value of the engine is $21,000, said Peel Chrysler sales associate James Philpott.
“It’s one of the best diesel engines in the world,” he said. “These types of engines, they’re big bucks.”

A red 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 is registered to Millard Holdings Ltd. — a company Millard inherited — but it doesn’t have the Cummins engine upgrade.
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._attempted_third_test_drive_of_dodge_ram.html

Tim Bosma murder: Man says test drive with suspects was ‘not normal’

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._attempted_third_test_drive_of_dodge_ram.html

As I wrote over in The Truck thread, the 'new' info appears to be a new interview with the Really Big Etobicoke Guy Who Now Has A Thick Accent (RBEGWNHATA? :blushing:). They also reveal that a fourth person was contacted for a test drive but I was under the impression that LE had denied this.

My Spidey-senses tell me that someone is exercising their creative writing muscles here. Someone who originally interviewed RBEG before the publication ban is just showing off that they have this guy's contact info, if it indeed is a new interview at all. Why take the chance of screwing with the publication ban by including any more info about this guy? 'Thick accent' potentially could narrow it down.

As much as I dislike speaking ill of LE I'm seriously getting the impression that TPD is going to be doing some serious butt covering and back pedalling in the next year or two.

JMO, but I feel that TPD has been 'looking the other way' with regards to anything remotely criminal or fishy associated with the Millard family for a long time now. This could potentially have political links as high as the Premier's or PM's office and go back at least as far as the Airbus scandal. All I can see is that once another Police division started investigating (Hamilton) the TPD then started taking a couple cases more seriously.

Given the TPD presser-for-the-sake-of-a-presser that didn't reveal anything new given by a deer-in-the-headlights cop I'm just wondering if all of the digging holes and filling them in again at the farm on Roseville road was just for show.

As much as I dislike speaking ill of LE I'm seriously getting the impression that TPD is going to be doing some serious butt covering and back pedalling in the next year or two.

JMO, but I feel that TPD has been 'looking the other way' with regards to anything remotely criminal or fishy associated with the Millard family for a long time now. This could potentially have political links as high as the Premier's or PM's office and go back at least as far as the Airbus scandal. All I can see is that once another Police division started investigating (Hamilton) the TPD then started taking a couple cases more seriously.

Given the TPD presser-for-the-sake-of-a-presser that didn't reveal anything new given by a deer-in-the-headlights cop I'm just wondering if all of the digging holes and filling them in again at the farm on Roseville road was just for show.

I tend to agree that the search for LB at the farm was all PR. Why did they let the media film them digging? ie Helicopter footage. If they thought there was really something there, why didn't they secure the farm for this search from the media. Incinerator = ashes? IMO ..JMO..MOO

Just wondering...has anyone noticed on DM's steam account how there is another user named "3thumbS" who activated their account 4 days after DM activated his, and who last used his/her account 5 days after DM last used his account. Hope that makes sense. Seems like an interesting coincidence. Could possibly be someone DM spoke to and possibly conspired with? Also notice that their accounts were activated just weeks before WM died.

Sorry if this was already discussed, I have been trying to keep up with all of the many threads.

I noticed that too. It also struck me as odd.

Question for our Mods: does this comment open the door to revisit certain people associated with DM and MS?

No, I'm afraid not. We have to wait to see if anyone is actually named.

ETA: "Suspect #3" thread is open for posting.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210489"]Suspect #3: True or False - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This is something that has been bothering me since DM was charged.

There was a comment in MSM stating that he had a heavy online presence.

He has a FB account with only 4 or 5 friends.
No twitter that anyone has found.
An old myspace account.
some gaming accounts.
no blog but has some pictures on a soft *advertiser censored* website.

Does this constitute a heavy online presence? What are we missing? Do the cops know something about this that we have not found??

An old myspace account.
some gaming accounts.

Does this constitute a heavy online presence? What are we missing? Do the cops know something about this that we have not found??

I think LE definitely know more than we do as they have DM's computer(s) and surely have a long list of websites he frequented and other online tools he may have utilized.

As it appears DM wasn't too careful about distancing himself from this crime (TB's remains on his property, TB's truck at his mom's house) I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even attempt to wipe his digital trail.

Don't forget, none of us had even heard of MS before he was arrested (well maybe there was one person on here who had sleuthed him before). It's entirely possible DM has an online presence somewhere, under some name, that none of us have found yet.

An old myspace account.
some gaming accounts.

Well, they've just said that there may not be a third (non-dangerous) suspect, so perhaps we can presume that DM may not have had a heavy online presence either?

Most of DM's online presence was from AM, BM and other friends. Multiple pic/video postings on both FB profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13