Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, not to pile on, but we know they have some pretty large tents.

If D M does go for bail after the 13th ,, say its a million , Im not sure about this stuff , but dont u have to put up like 10 percent , or sureity of property equal to bail , if this is the case , niether should be an issue for D M ..

can some 1 clear this up . thanx

Check the rules, people! Would you want your social media pages posted all over the internet because you happen to look like a murder suspect?

If D M does go for bail after the 13th ,, say its a million , Im not sure about this stuff , but dont u have to put up like 10 percent , or sureity of property equal to bail , if this is the case , niether should be an issue for D M ..

can some 1 clear this up . thanx

Depends what bail is set at. Someone would need to be the surety ie./ his mother or someone with assets to satisfy bail. Also he would probably need to live with said surety and would have conditions of release applied to the release papers. Possibly an ankle bracelet or curfew etc etc... He will only be released to someone with assets and with good character...his mother would be a safe bet.. Actually I would really like to see her in the flesh so to speak, as we haven't seen her yet.

Wonder how strategic the whole "asset forfeiture" tidbit in MSM was? Sure, DM is willing to accept that he'll be in jail for quite a while, but I can't help but think that the thoughts of loosing a good chunk of his fortune is haunting him.

Especially if he is innocent !!!

Depends what bail is set at. Someone would need to be the surety ie./ his mother or someone with assets to satisfy bail. Also he would probably need to live with said surety and would have conditions of release applied to the release papers. Possibly an ankle bracelet or curfew etc etc... He will only be released to someone with assets and with good character...his mother would be a safe bet.. Actually I would really like to see her in the flesh so to speak, as we haven't seen her yet.

Thanx Blomquist , i think your right about mom being best chance he has , D M has no record , i do know when no record they and you are considered inocent untill proven guilty he might have slightest chance of bail .. however having an airline , risk of flight im sure .. not sure if give bail to some 1 with murder charge ...

13 th will be here soon , im sure some banned material will get leaked ,

if U S news channels come here for hearing , are they held to Ban once they get back to U.S

I'm really finding today's news difficult to digest! REALLY?

:floorlaugh:

The third suspect who is of "no danger" to the public no longer exists?

It's getting a little hard to believe that they've got things under control.

moo

I am having problems with the info that was just released about the third suspect as well, not knowing if there was a third suspect and being unsure if MS was the driver of the Yukon is good for the defendants.

Seems like LE are not exactly sure what happened in the Ram.

No, they would not be held to the publication ban, the ban is for Canada only.

A problem sometimes, to be sure. Soverignty doesn't account to much when it comes to selling ad space. :trainwreck:

Excerpt from http://www.canada.com/business/Banned+Surrey+trial+documents+Abbotsford+Bacon+brothers+leaked+Internet/7280616/story.html

"Other high-profile murder trials that have taken year s to get to court have had similar problems with banned information appearing online or disclosure documents being circulated.

During the Air India terrorism trial, the RCMP investigated several incidents of banned information appearing online, and had to deal with Crown witness statements being circulated in the community before the trial began.

During the Robert Pickton serial murder case, some U.S. news sites posted material that was banned in Canada."

I live in the area..drive past the farm daily...I was astounded that the TPS would give up such an important search due to rain! They aint made of sugar..It was a total charade on their behalf as far as I'm concerned.
Pomp and pageantry?
If it was pomp and pageantry, they wanted to make sure the media would be filming from overhead. Bad weather could have made that difficult.

Just a thought. Personally, I don't believe those three huge holes were dug in the ground for show. JMO

If it was pomp and pageantry, they wanted to make sure the media would be filming from overhead. Bad weather could have made that difficult.

Just a thought. Personally, I don't believe those three huge holes were dug in the ground for show. JMO

LE must have some info to get the warrant to search the property, it appeared to be in a very specific area

Thanx Blomquist , i think your right about mom being best chance he has , D M has no record , i do know when no record they and you are considered inocent untill proven guilty he might have slightest chance of bail .. however having an airline , risk of flight im sure .. not sure if give bail to some 1 with murder charge ...

if U S news channels come here for hearing , are they held to Ban once they get back to U.S
I'm not familiar with the laws etc but if on some longshot chance DM was granted bail, Would he be able access his properties and assets while out on bail? I am specifically referring to his flying equipment such as airplanes etc? If so, it would make him more of a flight risk than the average person who does not have a pilots license and access to aviation equipment. JMO

I'm not familiar with the laws etc but if on some longshot chance DM was granted bail, Would he be able access his properties and assets while out on bail? I am specifically referring to his flying equipment such as airplanes etc? If so, it would make him more of a flight risk than the average person who does not have a pilots license and access to aviation equipment. JMO

Agree, definitely a high flight risk!! I'm not 100% sure but, I suppose if he did make bail , there would be conditions attached, ie. he would be not allowed to leave the premises of where he was residing.

I live in the area..drive past the farm daily...I was astounded that the TPS would give up such an important search due to rain! They aint made of sugar..It was a total charade on their behalf as far as I'm concerned.
Pomp and pageantry?

I was just reading up a bit on ground penetrating radar and how it is affected by rain/wet soil. In sandy soil the signal response is improved when it's wet, but in heavier clay soil, the signal response weakens... if you're out using the thing in the rain, you might get a mixed bag of responses and false signals, so I would say they just wanted to be sure they were getting the best signal response they could for the time they spent there.

WTH....is this guy thinking???

Good grief.

Guilty or innocent, DM and probably MS are doomed as doomed can be!

"“I always visualized the house I would live in, what I would drive, the lifestyle I would have,” he says, citing the inspiration of self-help gurus such as Deepak Chopra, Anthony Robbins and Napoleon Hill. “I believe if you can see where you want to be in life, you shoot for the stars.”

“I treat trials like wars. I’ve been emulating Napoleon since I was 16 because he came from nothing and became one of the great generals.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/06/07/tim_bosma_murder_dellen_millard_lawyer_deepak_paradkar_i_treat_trials_like_wars.html

(At least we can be pretty certain why a couple of properties have stayed in DM's name. Sounds like little Napoleon might already be visualizing a country mansion, IMO.)

Hi Shaky

They will probably tell him to surrender passport, stay within Ontario (which if he has a 10pm curfew means he wont be going very far) He may be told to only leave house with the surety. .. and so on

Not sure on the ban insofar as foreign reporters go. I would think that so long as it is published in the other countries jurisdiction that they can report. For example, the French press tend to get away with a lot when reporting on the UK Royal family...so that might give us an idea...

one thing that I keep wondering about...Earlier this week, Millard's home was raided by Toronto police, neighbours said. He lived there alone after his father died six months ago. He was last seen by neighbours Wednesday evening working outside on his house with a few other men. a few other men is what keeps nagging me..was it DM, Smich and suspect 3? Where was the truck? because a few hours later it ended up in Kleinburg during the leafs game..so was it there at DM's house? or did they drive all the way back to waterloo and then to Kleinburg? This is why I question who dropped off trailer in Kleinburg? Maybe it wasn't DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr