Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vince Li was mentally ill as was apparently the case, then he doesn't fit into any of those three categories IMO. To say he was expressive is kind of a non starter if he was unwell. JMO but I do not like how everything has to be pigeonholed into categories for the purpose of textbook type reading etc. JMO/MOO

You should address the Canadian Correctional Services. It was their research findings.

Anything interesting in this new Globe and Mail video? I can't listen to it right now. I saw that Dee Em's fb was in the footage, along with a game from Steam and the music video with Smich in it.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...obeandmailnewsbosmaupdatemp4/article12772851/

A little bit interesting - confirmation that everyone contacted, that know the accused, are being quiet, more difficult to get info on this case than the reporters typically experience. IMO Because it appears there are other illegal activities outside of the actual murder, I think nobody wants to associate themselves and therefore implicate themselves in any way by saying a word hands having their own lives sleuthed. Another thing is we have the names of a couple or very few friends so far and whether we are allowed to discuss them here or not, let's face it we have privately sleuthed the heck out of anyone we can and know details about people's lives that we shouldn't know.
Other than that the video confirms what we already know - the lack of info out there is frustrating!! And other than them picking up the phone and calling people, they pretty much have done all the searches we've done. :moo:

You should should address the Canadian Correctional Services. It was their research findings.

yes but I doubt it would do any good... I expect they have their reasons for pigeonholing.....even if it fails to encompass all possibilities. JMO

I think I read that as well. Would be interesting to know if one of the ground burn areas was fresher than the other. Could this explain why LE went back to dig? If they found more ashes than expected, two burn marks, one is older than the other. That would give cause to dig up the burned areas IMO.

HPS investigation/forensic tents were in a different location than where TPS went back to dig

Does any 1 else find it wierd , we havnt heard squat about 3rd or 4th suspect , im sure if there was an arrest police wouldve atleast said theyve made an arrest ...with the ban we are not even sure if still looking.. do they think just 2 people ??? there for not looking for others , (cause if thats the case they killed tim shortly after leaving, 1 of them jumped in the yukon and drove to brantford )) if that was tims truck in brantford at all ... cctv video is usually crappy vids at best , and at night time even worse , ...

Im kinda thinkin above is what the cops have...

Does any 1 else find it wierd , we havnt heard squat about 3rd or 4th suspect , im sure if there was an arrest police wouldve atleast said theyve made an arrest ...with the ban we are not even sure if still looking.. do they think just 2 people ??? there for not looking for others , (cause if thats the case they killed tim shortly after leaving, 1 of them jumped in the yukon and drove to brantford )) if that was tims truck in brantford at all ... cctv video is usually crappy vids at best , and at night time even worse , ...

Im kinda thinkin above is what the cops have...

I think they have no idea who a third might be, have no leads on a third, and therefore, have no idea if there even is a third. JMO

Looks like their evidence is telling them 2 suspects. There could be a "mastermind" or even more peripheral suspects that were pulled into this and LE is just waiting on test results.

Or LE simply thinks the case is solved and they have the perps.

the category of expressive states an argument usually preceeds the murder... but there was no argument at the university or in the bus so i didn't think they fit here. which is why i asked the question in the first place.

"Expressive" homicide usually starts with an argument and the primary goal is to hurt the person.

but, i did some further research on expressive and instrumental. the author of the CorCan report might've simplied things a bit. see pg 3-4:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2095141...pressive-Aggression-in-the-Criminal-Histories

still not sure how li would fit in though...

Maybe the expression, the argument was internal and the intent to harm was based on revenge, anger, and the striking out at women because his father had influenced him towards a hate for women.(Levine)

Likely, as in many mass murders, things like expressive anger, revenge, etc. and the actual acts are, in the mind of the murderer, portrayed against society.
He blames society(in Levine's case women, due to his dad's reported hate of women)

All most all are immediately caught, killed or commit suicide.

Vince Li
He was possibly doing similar (maybe in his mind only) by striking out in such an expressive, heinous way. Regardless, another travesty of justice under CRA.

Or possibly as is widely assumed, thought and published, mass murderers, serial killers and what ever class Vince Li falls in, all fall outside the normal, usual and customary classifications. That's likely why they seem to affect society disproportionately to all other causes of deaths.

This is getting far away from the OP however.

JMO

Just quickly...

VL was convinced TM was an alien, and he was chosen by God to protect people from the aliens. This is why he was found not guilty of murder: his motive, to save the earth from the aliens, was totally not grounded in reality.

Unlike someone who takes drugs by choice and loses touch with reality and kills, VL was suffering from an organic illness and had not yet been diagnosed. That in turn makes him different from someone with schizophrenia who does not take their drugs by choice.

Does anyone know DM's full name? Does he have a middle or second name?

I'm not sure why it makes much difference except IMO as an addition to the lazy rich boy image but evidently the Baha 500 in 2011 was not the only race DM participated in. He's also listed among the participants of the Baha 1000 in 2009.
http://www.whowon.com/results.asp?trackid=1843&storyid=281510

Technically, by the sounds of it, he only did the Baja 6.
Dude, should get his tattoo altered. Thanks for sharing this link.

Just quickly...

VL was convinced TM was an alien, and he was chosen by God to protect people from the aliens. This is why he was found not guilty of murder: his motive, to save the earth from the aliens, was totally not grounded in reality.

Unlike someone who takes drugs by choice and loses touch with reality and kills, VL was suffering from an organic illness and had not yet been diagnosed. That in turn makes him different from someone with schizophrenia who does not take their drugs by choice.

I agree with you...except we have to be careful when saying a schizophrenic does not take drugs by choice IMO. The illness often renders them to not believe they have an illness and therefore they believe they do not need medication. So although it maybe a choice on the one hand...it is often because of the illness and not with a rational mind. IMO this means that they are not responsible. It's sad that terrible things happen when meds are not taken but it can be a problem to watch and monitor people 24/7.
Often such people take their own lives as they cannot deal with the illness....sad all around really.

I agree with you...except we have to be careful when saying a schizophrenic does not take drugs by choice IMO. The illness often renders them to not believe they have an illness and therefore they believe they do not need medication. So although it maybe a choice on the one hand...it is often because of the illness and not with a rational mind. IMO this means that they are not responsible. It's sad that terrible things happen when meds are not taken but it can be a problem to watch and monitor people 24/7.
Often such people take their own lives as they cannot deal with the illness....sad all around really.

Agreed. 100%.

I just realized (because I only just thought about it for the first time) DM is a Virgo and I really felt compelled to take a look at this fact. I don't at all care for the details when it comes to daily astrology (moon in the seventh house kind of stuff) but I have to admit everybody I know can be accurately described by their zodiac sign, at least to 80% but virgos usually more. Every Virgo I know has a plan and follows it, they are anal, they are extremely organized. I don't know any virgos who do not have these traits and they are not traits that can be collectively generalized to other signs. ( I will go as far as to say the 5 most organized people I have ever known are all Virgos). And V is one astrological sign that is quite unique from the others because of this. I can't tell my sagitarians from my geminis but I can pretty much predict when someone I am dealing with is a Virgo.

I bring this up because many people here have concluded, in their own opinion that they are very much entitled to, that DM was unmotivated, lazy, lacked direction, etc. I feel strongly enough about the Virgo traits to say that this thinking should be reconsidered. I don't know what was happening in his life since November or where his head's been at since his father's death and the cancellation of the Certificate that was to seal his future, but I am willing to bet he knew what he was doing before that. MOO!

And I do have to say, if you are rich because of inheritance, and also disciplined and organized enough to make a decent living from real estate investments and you have discovered that you can support your hobbies and continue enjoying your interests like cooking and gaming with the income that you make in real estate investment, why would you want to go to work everyday? And people are saying he's not intelligent? Smart enough to know how to make money and enjoy life at a young age. MOO!

I worked for a Virgo for years and years. He was the boss, we had to answer to him and he didn't have to justify his whereabouts to us. He was (and is even more now) a multi-millionaire. He had many outside interests including travel and racing and collecting; he strolled into the office around noon most days if he showed up at all. He lived the good life but he was smart as a whip and worked hard when he had to. He was popular in his circles. The difference between him and DM is he had about 15 years on DM's current age (then), was married with kids, wore fine clothes and basically presented like a worldly jet setter, not a tattooed youngster. Not once did we question his whereabouts, as HE employed US. He was not our co-worker. So does DM's hangar staff, or a reporter, or the public, have a right criticize DM's tardiness and automatically take it to mean he didnt work hard and he was just spoilt, just because he was in his 20's and was taking over the family business?

Maybe DM appearing casual in the workplace made everyone else develop a lackadaisical attitude and once everything went downhill and people started getting fired, they begin pointing fingers. MOO!

Looks like their evidence is telling them 2 suspects. There could be a "mastermind" or even more peripheral suspects that were pulled into this and LE is just waiting on test results.

Or LE simply thinks the case is solved and they have the perps.
Looks like their evidence is telling enough to keep two people locked up in jail without parole. Sure. Sometimes, the system bungles things up but most times, it doesn't. Accusations of murder and subsequent jailing for said things are serious. If either of their lawyers could have bailed them, they would be out.

moo

I just realized (because I only just thought about it for the first time) DM is a Virgo and I really felt compelled to take a look at this fact. I don't at all care for the details when it comes to daily astrology (moon in the seventh house kind of stuff) but I have to admit everybody I know can be accurately described by their zodiac sign, at least to 80% but virgos usually more. Every Virgo I know has a plan and follows it, they are anal, they are extremely organized. I don't know any virgos who do not have these traits and they are not traits that can be collectively generalized to other signs. ( I will go as far as to say the 5 most organized people I have ever known are all Virgos). And V is one astrological sign that is quite unique from the others because of this. I can't tell my sagitarians from my geminis but I can pretty much predict when someone I am dealing with is a Virgo.

I bring this up because many people here have concluded, in their own opinion that they are very much entitled to, that DM was unmotivated, lazy, lacked direction, etc. I feel strongly enough about the Virgo traits to say that this thinking should be reconsidered. I don't know what was happening in his life since November or where his head's been at since his father's death and the cancellation of the Certificate that was to seal his future, but I am willing to bet he knew what he was doing before that. MOO!

And I do have to say, if you are rich because of inheritance, and also disciplined and organized enough to make a decent living from real estate investments and you have discovered that you can support your hobbies and continue enjoying your interests like cooking and gaming with the income that you make in real estate investment, why would you want to go to work everyday? And people are saying he's not intelligent? Smart enough to know how to make money and enjoy life at a young age. MOO!

I worked for a Virgo for years and years. He was the boss, we had to answer to him and he didn't have to justify his whereabouts to us. He was (and is even more now) a multi-millionaire. He had many outside interests including travel and racing and collecting; he strolled into the office around noon most days if he showed up at all. He lived the good life but he was smart as a whip and worked hard when he had to. He was popular in his circles. The difference between him and DM is he had about 15 years on DM's current age (then), was married with kids, wore fine clothes and basically presented like a worldly jet setter, not a tattooed youngster. Not once did we question his whereabouts, as HE employed US. He was not our co-worker. So does DM's hangar staff, or a reporter, or the public, have a right criticize DM's tardiness and automatically take it to mean he didnt work hard and he was just spoilt, just because he was in his 20's and was taking over the family business?

Maybe DM appearing casual in the workplace made everyone else develop a lackadaisical attitude and once everything went downhill and people started getting fired, they begin pointing fingers. MOO!

Well that was courageous mentioning star signs.... ;-) I know a few Virgos and I have to agree...they appear to know what they want. :)

One comment by DP that is interesting...is that DM feels he has been 'used'.
To me that indicates that he feels that he was taken advantage of . Something seems like he is saying he was out of the loop and strung along without knowing the real reason, which could have been his money or his facilities. Also fake friendships come to mind....JMO

Pershaps I have a wee bit of trouble with the astrological assumptions but I greatly appreciate your opinion on the matter. With reference to the rest of your post, however, I agree 150 percent. Frankly, I found it shocking that an employee of the company would seize this opportunity to grouse about management behavior. Very declasse, imo. Had he truly voiced his criticisms earlier in an effort to explain his lack of productivity, he should have been fired on the spot, imo. MOO. (Perhaps he was.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste