Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - only if he killed them.
I've mentioned many times that the major drug busts in Torobto and surrounding areas of late may have led to information In this investigation.

Wouldn't a recommendation be made for multi-jurisdictional case management simply because it's a good idea to share info? Because somewhere along the way someone discovered that if there were prior information sharing there may not have been a need for a third farm search, at least not 4 months later.

BBM Snoofo could you share a link or two on the drug busts please and thank you kindly.

Whatever the link is it doesn't seem like MS was making any money at it. If he was, it must have been hidden or we haven't heard where his stash is yet. I would think if he was making money, he probably wouldn't have been living at home with his mother, he would have been driving a nice little car (if he had his license back from the impaired charges), to name a couple examples.

Have we heard as to whether MS had a job? People need money nowadays and if he didn't have I job, it would be interesting to know where he was getting his money. Maybe he was on Millardair payroll? Stealing vehicles, drug dealing? Wonder if MS may be talking to LE which helped them find that link. Then again I feel there is plenty of evidence, LE don't need either DM or MS to talk. But MS is could be talking to cop a plea deal. JMO.

In this early video around 2:30, DP speaks of what he knows about DM. Doesn't sound like DP knew much about his client at the time. I assume DP did some google searches for information on his client. DP states DM had solid employment and the company was in the process of getting retooled technologically the hangar and service large aircraft. :dunno:

Wonder where DM had solid employment as we know he folded Millardair, therefore making DP's statement about retooling nil and void. MOO.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=927187&playlistId=1.1282195&binId=1.810401&playlistPageNum=1

Interesting that DM's has lost some more FB friends and a friend who had been hidden(the 6th friend) has taken up life in Bermuda? IMO, something huge is happening in the DM camp- MOO

Interesting that DM's has lost some more FB friends and a friend who had been hidden(the 6th friend) has taken up life in Bermuda? IMO, something huge is happening in the DM camp- MOO

I don't think the Bermuda friend is anything really (ex-gf). People move on and go on with their lives. I did noticed that most of his friends are well off and have lots of free time and money to travel the world though. A lot of them collect vintage muscle cars too so this is a common hobby. The sixth friend is not her IMO. JMO

One thing I noticed was from this May 15th article, DP says, “He is tired, he’s unshaved which is not the norm for him. Normally he’s very clean-cut,” I had a video of DP stating his, which IIRC went into a bit more detail, but I cannot seem to find that video now.

What I find interesting about it is, in most pictures I have seen of DM, he is sporting facial hair/scruff. Also, according to the description given by SB and the BO, the perps who showed up for the test drives, DM was described as unshaven. Is DP trying to claim it couldn't have been his client who showed up for the test drives because he in normally clean shaven or could it be DP does not know his client that well? MOO.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/1129628-toronto-man-charged-with-murder-in-bosma-death

Suspect 1 – male, white, 6’1″ to 6’2″, 170 to 180 lbs., mid-20s, light to medium short brown hair, unshaven, wearing blue jeans, long sleeve orange shirt and running shoes.

http://www.flamboroughreview.com/news/police-release-description-of-suspects-in-bosma-disappearance/

I'm going with, DP is describing DM in wishful thinking terms, not reality. Granted, we haven't seen all that many photos of Millard, but clean-cut isn't usually the term that comes to mind. (Note: I don't think that fact makes him a murderer, I don't care how anyone dresses. I'm just saying, he looks more like "partied a little too much last night" than "clean cut", and in many of the photos we've seen he's wearing the same slightly shabby polo shirt over and over.)

Hi Sherlock .... are you saying DM has a facebook page and friends are distancing themselves from him ? What name is his FB page under ? Thanks.
AM.

I'm going with, DP is describing DM in wishful thinking terms, not reality. Granted, we haven't seen all that many photos of Millard, but clean-cut isn't usually the term that comes to mind. (Note: I don't think that fact makes him a murderer, I don't care how anyone dresses. I'm just saying, he looks more like "partied a little too much last night" than "clean cut", and in many of the photos we've seen he's wearing the same slightly shabby polo shirt over and over.)

Agreed about the constant "unshaven look" of DM ..... my guess is he is one of those guys who can shave in the morning and look unshaven by late afternoon .... some guys are like that ..... I once had a work partner who was like that , and if he had an important early afternoon meeting we had to find him a place to shave , gas station washroom etc , it was a real pain , he would not use an electric razor for some reason. If he did not shave twice a day he had a full beard within three days. He used to enter beard growing contests and usually won .

Aren't most of the pictures we see of DM where he is on one trip or another? I know when I am away I get more lax about keeping up my clean cut appearance, and often wear the same thing more than once. Or perhaps many of the pictures we are familiar with were taken in the same day.

<modsnip>

JMO..........And to prove my POINT..one of my best friends worked with Paul Bernardo...He came to work everyday and when ppl heard what that he was the Scarborough Rapist ...my GF told me personally they were SHOCKED....and stunned they never thought he could do what was described....IMO...."ONe never knows what lurks behind closed doors"...famous quote and I do not know the author...smirk...robynhood.

"ONe never knows what lurks behind closed doors"...famous quote and I do not know the author...smirk...robynhood.

The song "Behind Closed Doors" ~ Charlie Rich :biggrin:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyoPaVxMyWY"]CHARLIE RICH Behind Closed Doors - YouTube[/ame]

The song "Behind Closed Doors" ~ Charlie Rich :biggrin:

Yikes ... I remember when that song came out !!!! (1973)

Modern day communications and internet makes us more aware of what was once hushed up and kept secret. We can see clearly that the ... "upstanding and famous".. in society are not as happy and pure as we once thought.

As I mentioned on some other thread .... I had "family" who were LE back in the 1970's and he would be violently ill after watching seized snuff films (he had to watch them and then swear affidavits as to content) (those films were never made public or shown in court) (same as the Bernardo videos)

And the most troubling part ..... the people who were buying the films were "highly placed" folks in society with "stellar credentials" .

Somewhat on the same topic , in 1880's England , Scotland Yard had a sleuth who believed that Jack The Ripper was wealthy or maybe even from the Royal family ...... because at nearly every murder scene was a sprig of grape stems .... and only the rich or royalty could afford grapes in that era.

His supervisors kept insisting NO !!!!!!!! Those people would never murder in such a brutal manner.

BBM Snoofo could you share a link or two on the drug busts please and thank you kindly.

Whatever the link is it doesn't seem like MS was making any money at it. If he was, it must have been hidden or we haven't heard where his stash is yet. I would think if he was making money, he probably wouldn't have been living at home with his mother, he would have been driving a nice little car (if he had his license back from the impaired charges), to name a couple examples.

Have we heard as to whether MS had a job? People need money nowadays and if he didn't have I job, it would be interesting to know where he was getting his money. Maybe he was on Millardair payroll? Stealing vehicles, drug dealing? Wonder if MS may be talking to LE which helped them find that link. Then again I feel there is plenty of evidence, LE don't need either DM or MS to talk. But MS is could be talking to cop a plea deal. JMO.

Will do, the first chance I get, but I will need to do that kind of searching alone and with a p.c. it would take forever from my phone. Briefly: There are still ongoing investigations that some are linking to the Mayor of T.O. -I wouldnt even rule out links to that.

Well personally speaking, I do not believe there is a drug connection regarding TB. DM and MS may have connections to drug rings, but the only connection I see is it's highly possible DM and MS were strung out on drugs the night TB went for the test drive with them in which he never returned from.

IMO DM and MS had their paws in a few illegal activities looking to make big, fast, money. I don't think the circle was big regarding who they involved in their illegal activities with. It was their dirty little secret. They knew better to keep it close to their chest; less who knew, less chance of getting caught. But I feel certain there were people who know both accused who had their suspicions raised enough to assist LE with information to help connect the dots. JMHO.

Thanks AD for taking the time to find those.

Swedie I am convinced that if there was anything for them to know, at least a couple of those friends would have been very involved in these types of activities. Particularly one whose FB comment included "I feel like stealing a car" (or something very similar).

If two people were "strung out" on drugs, I find it highly unlikely this was unrecognizable by TB and he would not have gone for a drive with them. Strung out, imo, implies more than a little drugs in the system.

Will do, the first chance I get, but I will need to do that kind of searching alone and with a p.c. it would take forever from my phone. Briefly: There are still ongoing investigations that some are linking to the Mayor of T.O. -I wouldnt even rule out links to that.
To clarify a point, as some raised objections over relevance in the "Properties" thread, others would say this is quite a stretch. If speculation is going to continue, it would be helpful to post the established connections between the DM investigation and drugs.

Thanks.

Sorry Bessie, I do not understand. I was asked to post links relating to drugs busts in Toronto. I have not said any one specifically relates to DM but a good chunk of recent busts and ongoing investigations which are wrapped in mystery take place in Etobicoke, where DM is from and recent arrests were literally 5 minutes from the Maple Gate home. Of course that means nothing, but many here believe DM is a drug dealer because of the "supplying cocaine for months" to LB comment and of course there is MS and the trafficking charges. Is that connection enough?

I had no intention of speculating further about the Mayor or anyone else for that matter.

Sorry Bessie, I do not understand. I was asked to post links relating to drugs busts in Toronto. I have not said any one specifically relates to DM but a good chunk of recent busts and ongoing investigations which are wrapped in mystery take place in Etobicoke, where DM is from and recent arrests were literally 5 minutes from the Maple Gate home. Of course that means nothing, but many here believe DM is a drug dealer because of the "supplying cocaine for months" to LB comment and of course there is MS and the trafficking charges. Is that connection enough?

I had no intention of speculating further about the Mayor or anyone else for that matter.

snipped
BBM - only if he killed them.
I've mentioned many times that the major drug busts in Torobto and surrounding areas of late may have led to information In this investigation.
If you think you can connect the dots, and you have linked sources, go for it. By the same token, others who would like to explore a different angle where the connection is not immediately obvious, are free to do so (within TOS), and should not be faced with a barrage of objections and ridicule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required