Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is exactly why a lawyer will always advise an accused to say nothing at all. Because everything you say, and how you say it, can and will be used against you. Once someone's mind is made up, nothing you say will change it. Assumptions will be made from the comments to bolster one's own already set decision and the rest will just be labelled as lies.

JMO

This is my favourite quote:

Last year, the death of his father, Wayne, brought focus to his meandering path, Millard says.

"He was probably the person I loved most in the world, even more than myself," he says. "We would have deep discussions. He needed me a lot for the business."

Even more than myself? Who says that? wow. JMO

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...dellen-millard-says-he-didn-t-kill-tim-bosma/

This, to me, this is the same as saying "I loved him more than life itself". Not unusual at all to me. He just used his own words instead of the commonly quoted ones.

JMO

the subway academy?? Isn't that where you sleep at night when they issue a cold weather warning? Or play a guitar with the case open?

Actually I am wrong.

Subway Academy One

Subway Academy One is a small alternative school which serves a community of academically driven students as well as students who face multiple barriers to finishing high school. Our dynamic teaching staff is committed to engaging, encouraging and guiding students to success in our program regardless of life challenges.

"No," he says as he makes direct eye contact. "I didn't do it … They might as well accuse me of having been to the moon. There's nothing real about it."

Actually Mr. Millard ... no moonscapes involved here. What is very, very real is that Tim's stolen truck was in your trailer and his burned remains were found on your farm.

"I aspired to that image in some ways because people wanted that of me," he says, pulling up his orange sleeves, revealing large tattoos across both arms reading, "I am heaven sent" and "Don't you dare forget."

bbm

I get the impression that he thinks pretty highly of himself and is self absorbed. I wonder if the "Don't you dare forget" is an extension of the "I am heaven sent" tattoo, or if it refers to some significant event. Also, still no mention at all about the "Ambition" tattoo with/without border?

I get the impression that he thinks pretty highly of himself and is self absorbed. I wonder if the "Don't you dare forget" is an extension of the "I am heaven sent" tattoo, or if it refers to some significant event.

Both are song lyrics from "Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't" by Brand New.

This is my favourite quote:

Last year, the death of his father, Wayne, brought focus to his meandering path, Millard says.

"He was probably the person I loved most in the world, even more than myself," he says. "We would have deep discussions. He needed me a lot for the business."

Even more than myself? Who says that? wow. JMO

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...dellen-millard-says-he-didn-t-kill-tim-bosma/

Coincidentally, I'm re-reading Small Sacrifices this week, about Diane Downs. She's the woman who tried to kill her three kids (one did die) because her married lover didn't want kids. After he spurned her, while she was formulating her plan to kill the kids, she started keeping a diary that she obviously intended to be found after the fact. In one of the entries, she tells her ex-lover, "you know, I think I actually love my kids more than I love you!"

That's what the above reminds me of, someone who doesn't realize how weird what they're saying sounds to normal people.

Rafferty also stated "I didn't do it" after he left a courthouse upon his arrest. He did. People lie. I'm pretty sure Millard is lying too.

Actually I am wrong.

Subway Academy One

Subway Academy One is a small alternative school which serves a community of academically driven students as well as students who face multiple barriers to finishing high school. Our dynamic teaching staff is committed to engaging, encouraging and guiding students to success in our program regardless of life challenges.

What multiple barriers to finishing high school would they have been? Which borderline personality disorder are we talking here. Bi-polar? Asbergers? Multiple Personality Disorder? Schizophrenia? Compulsive Liar? to name a few. how about spoiled rotten rich kid syndrome?
He left high school because there were only two teachers he liked or respected and his parents let him.
I would have liked to have used that one on my parents.... none of my teachers understand me and I'm not going back there ever again.
That only works if there really is a problem.

Both are song lyrics from "Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't" by Brand New.

If he doesn't want to avoid interviews he should at least cover his tats, although I expect that LE have already looked at these in building their psychological profile.

This song is heard by many as being sung from the point of view of a self-absorbed control freak.

Interesting information IF he was quoted exactly and represented correctly.

I see some guarded answers and over qualification, but it was a jail interview.

He has or gave no alibi nor alternate detailed "association" of the timeline with Tim. Notice when he was apparently asked about his arrest he dropped all the way back to the extreme beginning and walked the reporter though all the details. Almost like over explaining a simple morning up to THE EVENT or hiding what he actually did or felt. A legit person may answer that way but liars usually use detail to "memorize" an answer when hiding something. Somewhat similar to someone asking for the twelfth letter of the alphabet one has to go...a, b, c , d...Giving or using details to "ensure" getting to the "correct" answer/response.

On the other hand there was a specific point in the interview where I noticed a word combination I wouldn't expect a guilty person to use.

I think it says more about Robert Cribb, in my mind, than anything other than the fact a criminal personality is actually revealed a little at a time........

This song is heard by many as being sung from the point of view of a self-absorbed control freak.

In all fairness the lyrics are meant to be largely satirical, although there is no way of knowing if DM interpreted them that way.

If he doesn't want to avoid interviews he should at least cover his tats, although I expect that LE have already looked at these in building their psychological profile.

I do believe he is self absorbed and wants to be loved and adored for throwing his money around towards his friends. What he wears or clothing he owns is irrelevant, even though he makes sure to mention his "clothing style" in the interview.Weird, considering his friends also mention how he dresses in their statements about him (he looked like a hillbilly, etc).

Once someone's mind is made up, nothing you say will change it. Assumptions will be made from the comments to bolster one's own already set decision and the rest will just be labelled as lies.

JMO

Works both ways, on this forum for example - the rules caution that minds are unlikely to change here.

With respect to ignoring his lawyer's advice, I expect DM to fire his lawyer at some point and wouldn't be surprised if he tries to represent himself, assuming his mother can't convince him otherwise.

Works both ways, on this forum for example - the rules caution that minds are unlikely to change here.

With respect to ignoring his lawyer's advice, I expect DM to fire his lawyer at some point and wouldn't be surprised if he tries to represent himself, assuming his mother can't convince him otherwise.

a la Theo Bundy..

In all fairness the lyrics are meant to be largely satirical, although there is no way of knowing if DM interpreted them that way.

That was a subject of debate when the song as released; did Lacey ever come out and claim he intended them to be satirical?

Don't want to start a lyric debate here, maybe you can point me to a definitive discussion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892