Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
youtube is closed now, so now MS friends are shutting down quickly, even tweeter posts star to disappear..

So how is Dellen connected with this guy Mark? What do they do together (other than abducting and killing?) Did they travel together, flip houses, real estate scam, involved in drug running, play weird video games??? I see Dellen brought his Nova SS over at some point. Did they drag race?

After watching that video.. My first guess is drugs.. Hands down.. Nothing but drugs...

A 2 minute drive from TB..IMO that's were they went first..makes a lot of sense now...that explains why it took so long to get to Brantford. 1480 Sandwinds Dr. is also an isolated building. Very easy access with no one around that time of night. Another search warrant?
does LE have this information have they connected this, perhaps it should be called in?

I still have that brutal Facebook page save ms as a page on my phone
. How do I take a pic of it as I know it's taken down but I can still see everything

Re: that disturbing youtube video - just my own speculation - did they find the experience of simulating a murder so exhilarating that they decided to take it one step further? into a real life experience... maybe on video? Snuff film? If LE seized video, it may explain how they identified suspect #2.

I also saw this and didn't think the individual looked anything like the first pic we've seen of MS.

And his school he went to is in BC, as with the majority of his friends. I don't think that was the right guy at all..

Watch your images, guys. Please limit the size to no more than about 800-850 px wide. Remember, our members join us using a wide variety of devices. Anything larger will blow the margins on some displays.
When someone posts an oversize picture, with this particular BBS software, all the other posts on that page are expanded to the same width and readers have to scroll back an forth. That's a lazy, selfish and inconsiderate act by people with huge monitors. At least that transgression is recognized on this forum. Thanks for being considerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member