Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request the Admin to do some sleuthing:

Theory: MS must have been online on this forum very frequently trying keep ahead of our sleuthing and proactively trying to cover any online tracks that we discuss.

Could the Admin do a search for all usernames who were very active logging on this thread but suddenly stopped logging in after May 22 morning (MS arrest)?

This person would also have likely joined the forum only after May 6.

We do NOT do this at all. It's not going to happen. And if our members do this, they can be banned.

One reason this forum works is because people are anonymous. If an insider wants to post information in this case, they can become verified and their information will be held strictly confidential:

Rules Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Earlier people noted that MS had 'lots' of people defending him, and DM had none.

In fact 2 people have stood up to defend MS, and identified themselves as being really close buds: rapper/pot seed retailer JR (Toronto Sun), and MS's girlfriend's friend CD (Global TV)

JR created the "Free MS" web page and posted that MS was not involved the way everybody thinks he is...he was an innocent bystander (MS told JR things?)

CD had a notable meltdown on Global news: see the second video on this page at about 0:40

http://globalnews.ca/news/585372/who-is-mark-smich/

CD and an off camera friend are told MS has been arrested. Off camera friend is calmly asking "is it for sure?" while CD cries and wails "I don't understand what is going on". Friend is having an expected reaction. CM is crying like she expected an arrest and it just happened. When questioned by the reporter afterwards she has a strange smile as she talks...

But CD does understand what is going on because that night she posted on the "DM: Discuss the case" FB page and declared "I KNOW who the third person is" and went on to give up the name "Arthur"

So has MS been talking? Do JR and CD know what happened? Is Arthur AS and why did CD throw him under the bus if he has, as CM wrote, used so many drugs that his brain has crumbled (making him a possibly dangerous person to CD)?

There is no evidence to suggest that these guys planned this murder or get off on this type of thing, that's all I'm saying. Jumping to this conclusion or even theorizing about it (without any basis for doing so) is just fantasy, and it's kind of weird if you ask me.

Problem is, unless you are the lead investigator in the case who posts here just to unwind, you have no idea what the evidence actually is. You are theorizing and fantasizing about it just like the rest of us.

Best,
J.

The previous tweets have all been erased, but several hours before LE announced TB had been found, this person tweeted something about the farm.
IMHO, given the fact that the bible is being quoted here, and TB's circle of influence, I would hypothesize that this someone close to TB and no one tied to MS. Note who this person follows, and who follows them. IMO someone close to TB could have had information prior to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme