Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina Stevens ‏@StevensGlobal 5m
Police searching bushes near where Mark Smich was arrested in connection with the Tim Bosma case

BK5rCu8CQAAKwUt.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/StevensGlobal/status/337324716794724353/photo/1

IMO, they may be looking for a cell phone...something he probably didn't have on him when they arrested him. Probably saw the cops coming and ditched it before arrested him. Just a thought...

I found a good photo of MS and his face, can I post my cropped version of the photo (as I am cutting a family member out of the photo the caption of it states its him. or can I just link directly to the page?
A link to the source is required for ALL images. You could crop and post, but if the source is a FB page belonging to someone other than the suspect, you can't link to it. No link, no post.

A link to the source is required for ALL images. You could crop and post, but if the source is a FB page belonging to someone other than the suspect, you can't link to it. No link, no post.

okay I did edit out the sister in the saved picture because I know she is not to be exploited, however the pic is not on FB but on another site and it does not belong to him so understandable...

Just listen to CTV news on TV, it seems that CTV knew his name before because the reporter said that he contacted MS girlfriend and try to ask if she knew MD she hang up..

How I found Dellen's Steam profile
I came across it by sleuthing Mark Smich's graffiti buddy, AS, who by the way shut his Facebook profile down within 20 minutes of the announcement of Smich's arrest. I managed to save a copy of his profile and all his pictures before he did so. Obviously I'm not going to post any of that on here, but in one of photos he is wearing an unmarked black hat, very similar to the guy pictured with Dellen in that blue classic car pic on Smich's driveway.

OMG this funeral covered by CHCH is heartwrenching!!!!!

Terribly sad. :( Members are posting about the funeral in this thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210048"]Tim Bosma's memorial ~ May 22nd, 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

okay I did edit out the sister in the saved picture because I know she is not to be exploited, however the pic is not on FB but on another site and it does not belong to him so understandable...

That pic was already posted a few times here by different posters shortly after they announced his name. They might have been removed for the reasons already mentioned.

I came across it by sleuthing Mark Smich's graffiti buddy, AS, who by the way shut his Facebook profile down within 20 minutes of the announcement of Smich's arrest. I managed to save a copy of his profile and all his pictures before he did so. Obviously I'm not going to post any of that on here, but in one of photos he is wearing an unmarked black hat, very similar to the guy pictured with Dellen in that blue classic car pic on Smich's driveway.

I am wondering if <modsnip> is #3?

I echo your wow. It is 'about a mile' from TB's house.

A 2 minute drive from TB..IMO that's were they went first..makes a lot of sense now...that explains why it took so long to get to Brantford. 1480 Sandwinds Dr. is also an isolated building. Very easy access with no one around that time of night. Another search warrant?

I am wondering if <modsnip> is #3?

Well, hopefully this is not crossing any lines, but we know:

• he is friends with Dellen via the gaming site
  • he is connected to Mark Smich via the graffiti charges
  • he was charged with robbery in January
  • he closed his FB account immediately after Smich's arrest was announced on the news
  • on a dating website he specified that he was 22 and unemployed

I've found a group (they actually have a gang name for themselves but it seems pretty childish so I'm not going to assume it's an actual street gang) who all identify as his friends and are campaigning for his release... almost illiterately. I can't find which one he might be in FB or Twitter posts though. One guy claims to have had a drink with him 2 weeks ago. Still can't find him in the guy's friend list. Anyone have Mark's FB yet?

send link pls. pm it if you like

as the crow flies - this is the industrial plaza I mentioned earlier - I hope that LE has asked for CCTV footage and I am sure now they will physically check the premises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member