Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you click on the little arrow beside the steam gamertag ID it says this user also played as DireNeed

I often wonder who is watching these boards since no sooner is the info found, it's either removed or reported somewhere!!

Here's a photo popping up on a news source:

A second suspect has been arrested in relation to the death of Tim Bosma.

http://www.insidehalton.com/iphone/...lle-man-faces-murder-charge-in-tim-bosma-case

"It was announced by Hamilton Police that a supect by the name of Mark Smich, of Oakville, 25, is accused of being involved in the disappearance of Bosma, who was murdered after taking two men for a test drive in his Dodge Ram truck.

Smich was arrested this morning on Dorval Rd, in Oakville just after 10am and will appear tomorrow in a Hamilton courtroom.
By late this afternoon, someone had started a Facebook page entitled Free Mark Smich." /snip

8da9799d40e9b20a8149650eab6c.jpg
thats a pic of DM

Here's a photo popping up on a news source:

A second suspect has been arrested in relation to the death of Tim Bosma.

http://www.insidehalton.com/iphone/...lle-man-faces-murder-charge-in-tim-bosma-case

"It was announced by Hamilton Police that a supect by the name of Mark Smich, of Oakville, 25, is accused of being involved in the disappearance of Bosma, who was murdered after taking two men for a test drive in his Dodge Ram truck.

Smich was arrested this morning on Dorval Rd, in Oakville just after 10am and will appear tomorrow in a Hamilton courtroom.
By late this afternoon, someone had started a Facebook page entitled Free Mark Smich." /snip

8da9799d40e9b20a8149650eab6c.jpg

Is that not a pic of Dellen? It looks nothing like the image of Mark we've seen.

Interesting:

• Google "DIR3N33D" and you will find Dellen's online gaming profile on Steam
  • he was last online May 5, 2013, the day before Bosma went missing
  • go through his friends and you will find that one of them is Smich's accomplice (AS) in the graffiti incident, the same guy that faced a robbery charge in January

This is a great catch, however did you find this? I was trying to find any of Millard's gaming profiles and couldn't. Good job.

I am looking for the twitter account that was posted, (its a good think I can read and interpret what I call crack talk, anyway....the profile picture on that page...is that MS holding a rifle?!

DM formerly used the handle "DireNeed" on Steam Community. (Drop down menu on his profile shows old handles.) Might be worth checking into, I have to go for now.

I am looking for the twitter account that was posted, (its a good think I can read and interpret what I call crack talk, anyway....the profile picture on that page...is that MS holding a rifle?!

Could Dellen have hired this Mark as a hitman? Thinking about Wayne Millard. JMO

I'm completely stumped as to why he would be posting a torture video if he were trying to "help a brother out." But it seems to be a legit presence across networks.

Maybe more interested in YouTube views than actually helping out. There are always people taking advantage of their 15 mins.

Re: JAYDOLO video that Milothicus posted:

a heads up:
the video contains graphic violence -- murder and torture. Please don't click the link unless you are equipped to handle the subject matter. I'm kind of sorry I visited it; I saw only the link and not the pic attached to it, so didn't suspect.

.... think 'Dexter' -- so sick

I saw that username but I don't think that's who is being referred to. Am I right?

BIGD on that steam friends page also previously played as "Stealthmissions". I know it's odd, but he does have 3 accounts with a bunch of aliases, may be able to track down other DM or MS accounts via those names.

Seems like DM liked to play a lot of DOTA

I meant I am looking AT the twitter not for*** because the pic is of a dude with a shaved head and he looks caucasion and I am pretty sure the dude who runs that twitter is not white with long braided hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317