Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not surprised they've arrested a man who lives at the address we saw in the picture but I'm not sure how people figured out his name was MS last week. How did they figure that out?

I think, what people were shocked about, was that it was a name absolutely no one had come across in their sleuthing. Right before the presser quite a few people, myself included, thought that it was going to be a name that had been mentioned a few times on here.

At least, that is what I think everyone meant.

I'm not surprised they've arrested a man who lives at the address we saw in the picture but I'm not sure how people figured out his name was MS last week. How did they figure that out?

I have no idea how they found it, it's really too bad that we can't discuss deleted posts. It would be great sleuthing expertise for that poster to be able to share with us how he / she was able to identify MS last week!

I believe that MS has a sister whose initials are also MS, as someone posted on her blog that they could not attend her wedding, and that perhaps "Mark" could film it. This is a picture of her and her brother from instagram (I cropped her out):

Smoker - hope he left butts everywhere!

not at all. I was asking someone else why they said "that was a name they didn't see coming" or something like that.

yes you asked why the name was a surprise. which made me wonder if you knew something we didnt. we were all expecting someone else to be named here.

yes you asked why the name was a surprise. which made me wonder if you knew something we didnt. we were all expecting someone else to be named here.

how could you expect someone else if we are not allowed to discuss names that are not identified by MSM or police as POI?

Welcome to all of our new members and to our guests.

:Welcome1:

I think, what people were shocked about, was that it was a name absolutely no one had come across in their sleuthing. Right before the presser quite a few people, myself included, thought that it was going to be a name that had been mentioned a few times on here.

At least, that is what I think everyone meant.

I understand that, but LoyalSleuth mentioned that someone had posted his name here before and it was removed. I was asking how that person would've possibly come up with that name.

Does anybody remember the photo of DM standing behind his blue car and in the background was Cadillac deville and there was a dude standing with backpack in front of it, he was never marked on FB I wonder if that is him, I do have photo but not sure if I can post it

I remember that pic, it was the blue Nova. House on the corner looked familiar.

Uggh just trying to catch up.

Notice the donut marks out front of MS's house done with clearly knobby tires. Perhaps a jeep.
capturedph.jpg

Important Reminder

DO NOT:

• sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE or MSM pages. Any exceptions must be mod-approved.
  • link to a social networking page unless you are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • COPY & PASTE posts and comments from other websites, including FB, twitter, etc.
  • post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

If you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will be removed, as well.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8364858#post8364858"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Connections to AutoTrader and Breakaway Addiction Services (OPIATE treatment).

how could you expect someone else if we are not allowed to discuss names that are not identified by MSM or police as POI?

As on the other thread a lot of us expected SS to be named as he deleted his facebook right away, which I think why this is a shock to a lot of us.

Watch your images, guys. Please limit the size to no more than about 800-850 px wide. Remember, our members join us using a wide variety of devices. Anything larger will blow the margins on some displays.

another family will be torn apart because of stupid action of one person what a shame..

The picture that someone just posted of the Nova, the brickwork is different on the driveway. Unless it's been redone recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme