Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we will probably never know... I have asked MODS if they can add back in the removed posts now that MS is 100% a POI. We'll see.

I'll do a search when I can, and if I find info that can be posted now without TOS violations, I'll bump the posts.

Can we have something that is the names for all the initials, most I have figured out but still cant figure out who is <modsnip> and a couple of others

If you find yourself in time out, or see someone else in time out, assume they were accusing someone of the crime and they were not named by LE or MSM as a suspect.

how do you know this has happened?

Does MS go by Mark Smith? Looks like it from the model mayhem site. I can imagine that Smich is not an easy name to deal with, Smith is.

It looks to me like the house in Oakville may belong to MS's relative with the same initials. We should be careful about posting things related to it...

How does someone go from spray painting an overpass to murder? *shaking head*

Don't gang members often do graffiti/tag things?

ETA: might be very interesting to know just exactly what nature of the graffiti, what it said.

BK5TCjBCEAAQaCS.jpg

Hamilton Police are at an Oakville house believed to be the home of Mark Smich, now accused in Tim Bosma murder.

https://twitter.com/SunDoucette/status/337298325315391488/photo/1

It looks to me like the house in Oakville may belong to MS's relative with the same initials. We should be careful about posting things related to it...

I asked because I think it is important to know if this is his residence or belongs to someone else. The KR facility has an Ancaster address, so would he be living somewhere near there or does he commute to work?

I could swear CBC Radio reported just before 4 pm that MS, 2nd suspect, had previous drug charges (dealing) not just the graffiti charge. Anyone else hear this?

Smich is a surname, which to me, has a Balkan ring to it, possibly Croatian. If you remove the "h", then it becomes non-anglicized:

SMIC

I'm not surprised they've arrested a man who lives at the address we saw in the picture but I'm not sure how people figured out his name was MS last week. How did they figure that out?

I think, through nobody's fault, things are getting a little misconstrued (IMO). I don't think anybody on this site has ever made mention of MS, at least not prior to today when LE released his name........I think people are just shocked that it's him, someone that nobody here knew/sleuthed anything about and instead we thought the 2nd suspect was one of several other people that WERE discussed here as possibilities.

This drive looks so different from what we've seen today? That corner ... The trees.

Looks very similar, tree has foliage now, small trees are larger. Could be two years ago when DM had the red mohawk

I think all of the postings about the photographer on model mayem should be removed. That person's name is spelled different and I do not think there is any reason to think it is the arrested suspect. The only reason I see posted is that his name is similar and he is a photographer, and Dellen took photographs too. This is not a reason to call someone guilty. Unless I missed something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme