Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP!

The suspect's sibling is OFF LIMITS!!

The next poster who even mentions the sibling will find him/herself taking an unplanned vacation from WS.

FINAL WARNING!

the facebook page was started by the same person who uploaded the video. he even edited the description on youtube to mention the arrest.

it's not MS' sibling, but a friend.

Maybe somebody local should call in this FB page to Crimestoppers, etc.....just to ensure that LE are aware of it and are watching it. You never know what info an angry supporter will let slip out of the bag, IMO.

There's a local reporter at the paper who monitors this site. I'll bet LE is watching it as I type...

OMG...that video is terrible. What is going on here? I think the FB page is a hoax, they're calling him Satan.

I think, through nobody's fault, things are getting a little misconstrued (IMO). I don't think anybody on this site has ever made mention of MS, at least not prior to today when LE released his name........I think people are just shocked that it's him, someone that nobody here knew/sleuthed anything about and instead we thought the 2nd suspect was one of several other people that WERE discussed here as possibilities.

no, MS's name was posted here last week. I am trying to recover the posts.

I am so disturbed by that video. Is that a real singer? In light of MS's arrest, I pray that is not the type of video that uses real blood :-(.

Re: JAYDOLO video that Milothicus posted:

a heads up:
the video contains graphic violence -- murder and torture. Please don't click the link unless you are equipped to handle the subject matter. I'm kind of sorry I visited it; I saw only the link and not the pic attached to it, so didn't suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya