Suspect #3: True or False

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a red herring if they already have #3 in a deal but don't want that to be public knowledge.!

Not possible, they would have to have appeared in front of a judge before a deal. Media would find out instantly if there was a court appearance as it is all public.

Buuut.. they specifically called out to suspect #3 in the press conference re: MS , telling them to turn themselves in.

More than likely, they do not have enough evidence for an arrest.

Driving Millards SUVs does not make 3rd suspect involved necessarily.

Buuut.. they specifically called out to suspect #3 in the press conference re: MS , telling them to turn themselves in.

Yes but my take was LE didn't come across as overly concerned or sincere while saying it. If susp #3 is assisting the police they may very well not want to announce that information to the general public and put #3 at risk. This would be especially true if a deal has been made. Many Canadians have not forgotten the Holmoka fiasco. Just my opinion though.

Yes but my take was LE didn't come across as overly concerned or sincere while saying it.

I have said it already, there is not enough evidence for charges....this is why LE have said suspect #3 should turn themselves in...otherwise, if there was evidence for charges, police would say suspect #3 is WANTED...instead of turning themselves in.

I don't think they know who #3 is or they would arrest them.

They have asked to talk to several by now I would think(if they would speak to LE)and several possible suspects have probably refused.

None already in custody are talking so they have asked the person to turn themselves in. Evidence will mount until there is a solid enough ID to arrest #3.

Believe me, when all involved in this have clammed up, there is a overwhelming possibility of premeditation, planning and cooperation between them.

All it takes is one crack, a little leak and they will begin to break, rat out one another and turn on each other.

Maybe police know who the person is. But with no one talking and person is no where to be found...this would explain why police ask him to turn there self in? Also maybe they believe that suspect #3 wasn't the master mind behind all this and therefore feel the public isn't in danger??

Seems there is a pretty large pool for suspect #3: DM has 14 people/groups of people on his no contact list and MS has 17 (the lists are nearly identical but for the extra 3 on MS's list)

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 7:08 AM - 23 May 13
List of 17 people or groups of people Mark Smich is not allowed to communicate with while in custody. #TimBosma #HamOnt

"Both accused have been ordered to have no contact with a long list of people. Their lists are nearly identical, although Smich has three additional names on his."

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3...used-in-bosma-murder-barely-audible-in-court/

I have said it already, there is not enough evidence for charges....this is why LE have said suspect #3 should turn themselves in...otherwise, if there was evidence for charges, police would say suspect #3 is WANTED...instead of turning themselves in.

If suspect #3 is totally innocent, then why aren't they doing as LE has asked ... come forward and get themselves cleared.

If suspect #3 had prior knowledge that this crime was going to take place, even if they only drove DM's Yukon, they are still an accessory to murder.

Since they have decided not to go to LE, imo, they are aligned with DM and MS.

IMO

Even if suspect 3 was driving the blue car.. He is an accomplice to a kidnapping that involved the death of the victim (while being kidnapped) This, in Canada is first degree murder.. Isn't it???

But why not arrested? Could the person be in the hospital and LE needs to wait to release the name of the suspect until they are officially arrested? Just thinking of scenarios which could explain why the person is not a threat yet not arrested yet.

Under constant watch? High on the likely to be arrested list but not enough to officially arrest yet?

imo, most likely a #3 suspect is in the long list with whom suspect #2 and #3 can not communicate. I would be not surprise that more than 3 would be on the bench later.

* Not publicly identified.
* Danger to the public is over.
* Recommendation for Sus #3 to come forward.
* It was announced with the arrest of MS that CBSA assisted with the case.

Perhaps Sus #3 left the country? That would explain why he is not a risk to the public (here) and why there is a request for him to turn himself in (extradition is a long and taxing process).

At first I thought that there would be no forensic trace of Suspect #3 in DM's car because DM drove it for 4 days after the murder and would have obliterated the prints of whoever was driving it that night.

Then I thought, DM is a taller than average guy, odds are Suspect #3 had to adjust the seat and rear view mirror and these are areas that don't get touched much and prints could be preserved there

MS's buddies are a pot smoking crowd and pot smokers often also smoke cigarettes. Suspect #3 could be a smoker like MS and could have left butts on the farm, waiting at the side of the road, etc

Some of MS's friends seem to know something, and at least one has been willing to throw AS under the bus (and imply he's more dangerous than MS). That friend says she has called LE to report her suspicions/knowledge

If Suspect #3 kept his cell phone on for that night's journey there would be vague record of his movements

I thought it was interesting that LE finally confirmed the sex of the third suspect on the 22nd: “We believe the danger has subsided,” Kinsella said, despite a third suspect still being sought, about whom police say they “encourage that individual to turn himself in.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/22/tim_bosma_hamilton_police_arrest_second_murder_suspect.html

To date LE has made a point of using gender-neutral pronouns, etc. So that is a hint that they have a specific male in mind

At first I thought that there would be no forensic trace of Suspect #3 in DM's car because DM drove it for 4 days after the murder and would have obliterated the prints of whoever was driving it that night.

Then I thought, DM is a taller than average guy, odds are Suspect #3 had to adjust the seat and rear view mirror and these are areas that don't get touched much and prints could be preserved there

MS's buddies are a pot smoking crowd and pot smokers often also smoke cigarettes. Suspect #3 could be a smoker like MS and could have left butts on the farm, waiting at the side of the road, etc

Some of MS's friends seem to know something, and at least one has been willing to throw AS under the bus (and imply he's more dangerous than MS). That friend says she has called LE to report her suspicions/knowledge

If Suspect #3 kept his cell phone on for that night's journey there would be vague record of his movements

I thought it was interesting that LE finally confirmed the sex of the third suspect on the 22nd: “We believe the danger has subsided,” Kinsella said, despite a third suspect still being sought, about whom police say they “encourage that individual to turn himself in.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/22/tim_bosma_hamilton_police_arrest_second_murder_suspect.html

To date LE has made a point of using gender-neutral pronouns, etc. So that is a hint that they have a specific male in mind

BBM: I think these boys are into some drugs that are a but stronger than pot to pull off a murder like this... The stupidity of it...

I think that LE knows exactly who the 3rd suspect is...mainly because of this:

Hamilton police’s lead homicide investigator, Det.-Sgt. Matt Kavanagh, told the Hamilton Spectator he does not believe the public is in any danger.

“You’ll just have to trust me on this,” he said when asked to explain.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...wed_police_interest_in_her_disappearance.html

I agree. I think making a statement like that says a lot. And if MK didn't have any idea who it was, it's like putting his foot in his mouth.

Even if suspect 3 was driving the blue car.. He is an accomplice to a kidnapping that involved the death of the victim (while being kidnapped) This, in Canada is first degree murder.. Isn't it???

It is possible that suspect did not know that the plan was to kill TB, perhaps suspect 3 simply drove MS and DM to TB's house? From there, suspect 3 might of followed TB's truck and they went somewhere else, we don't know the details, but LE has not yet stated that suspect 3 is wanted, they just said that they should turn themselves in, that leads me to believe that there is not enough evidence to arrest.

For all we know, suspect 3 might of found out about the murder of TB via the media. It is not illegal to know that a crime has been committed if you did not take part.

If suspect #3 is totally innocent, then why aren't they doing as LE has asked ... come forward and get themselves cleared.

If suspect #3 had prior knowledge that this crime was going to take place, even if they only drove DM's Yukon, they are still an accessory to murder.

Since they have decided not to go to LE, imo, they are aligned with DM and MS.

IMO

I don't think suspect 3 is totally innocent, LE knows that but they cannot prove it, thus the reason why they have not arrested he/she.

Can you imagine if suspect #3 was missing person Laura Babcock?

Suspect #3 was driving DM and MS's ride home. After DM/MS ditched the truck they would have to return to the Yukon to get home. He was basically the getaway car driver.

Suspect #3 would have had to wait for the other two through the murder of TB, the trip to the farm, the disposal of the body (which could have been several hours for equipment setup and incineration), the caching of the truck...perhaps they even took on the removal of the seats from the truck on Monday night/Tuesday morning

Travel and these activities together might have taken up a good chunk of time...6 hours? Is it conceivable that Suspect #3 stood around with his hands in his pockets all of this time? Or was he needed manpower to move a body, set up the incinerator, work the bobcat, etc.? I think DM/MS would want to hurry up and take care of things and demand Suspect #3 pitched in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member