Suspect #3: True or False

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, is it possible they have figured out there is not a 3rd suspect? I know it was said for the 3rd suspect to turn themselves in. But do you think it's possible they drove the dark blue suburban out there and walked to TB's house and then DM dropped off MS at the suburban afterward to drive it?

Suspect #3 was driving DM and MS's ride home. After DM/MS ditched the truck they would have to return to the Yukon to get home. He was basically the getaway car driver.

Suspect #3 would have had to wait for the other two through the murder of TB, the trip to the farm, the disposal of the body (which could have been several hours for equipment setup and incineration), the caching of the truck...perhaps they even took on the removal of the seats from the truck on Monday night/Tuesday morning

Travel and these activities together might have taken up a good chunk of time...6 hours? Is it conceivable that Suspect #3 stood around with his hands in his pockets all of this time? Or was he needed manpower to move a body, set up the incinerator, work the bobcat, etc.? I think DM/MS would want to hurry up and take care of things and demand Suspect #3 pitched in

IMO, it takes a tight group of friends to commit murder together and say nothing. Obviously these three people trusted each other enough to commit the crime and assume they would get away with it. Loose lips sink ships, you know?

Just a thought, is it possible they have figured out there is not a 3rd suspect? I know it was said for the 3rd suspect to turn themselves in. But do you think it's possible they drove the dark blue suburban out there and walked to TB's house and then DM dropped off MS at the suburban afterward to drive it?

Suspect #3 was driving DM and MS's ride home. After DM/MS ditched the truck they would have to return to the Yukon to get home. He was basically the getaway car driver.

Suspect #3 would have had to wait for the other two through the murder of TB, the trip to the farm, the disposal of the body (which could have been several hours for equipment setup and incineration), the caching of the truck...perhaps they even took on the removal of the seats from the truck on Monday night/Tuesday morning

Travel and these activities together might have taken up a good chunk of time...6 hours? Is it conceivable that Suspect #3 stood around with his hands in his pockets all of this time? Or was he needed manpower to move a body, set up the incinerator, work the bobcat, etc.? I think DM/MS would want to hurry up and take care of things and demand Suspect #3 pitched in

For all we know, DMs red truck and a trailer could of been waiting for them in Brantford, after suspect 3 drops off DM and MS at TB's it is possible they never got into the Yukon again.

IMO, it takes a tight group of friends to commit murder together and say nothing. Obviously these three people trusted each other enough to commit the crime and assume they would get away with it. Loose lips sink ships, you know?

You make a very good point, but eventually someone will talk....

I agree, but cracks are showing.

It seems to me that MS might have spilled some of the story to some of his closest buds. JR posted on the "Free MS" FB page, "I know he wasn’t part of that murder in the way they say he was" and CD posted on the "DM: Discuss the case" FB page "I KNOW who the third suspect is". How do MS's friends know these things if MS isn't talking?

CD implicated AS as Suspect #3. Another poster on "DM: Discuss the case" observed "If [AS] is the third person, he will slip up. Considering the stupid posts he has already made on youtube and twitter, he will no doubt run his mouth even more."

So lips are already flapping

I think that LE knows exactly who the 3rd suspect is...mainly because of this:

Hamilton police’s lead homicide investigator, Det.-Sgt. Matt Kavanagh, told the Hamilton Spectator he does not believe the public is in any danger.

“You’ll just have to trust me on this,” he said when asked to explain.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...wed_police_interest_in_her_disappearance.html

The only thing I found odd about that statement is it was made at least one day before the arrest of MS. So prior to arrest the public is not in danger while MS, a suspected murderer, is still on the loose? Obviously then MS was being apprehended by LE, but he's still a danger!

But I do find it bold to say the danger has subsided in relation to the case when they haven't enough info to make a third arrest.

Totally agree! I just mean that this had to be a tight circle of friends to commit this act.

The judge also ordered a publication ban on all witness names to the case, DM is not allowed under the judges orders to contact a long list of witnesses in this case. Also included, is his girlfriend who the crown believes is a key witness to the case. This was all reported by The Star during the first court appearance.

People in the DM/SM circle have already started talking.

The judge also ordered a publication ban on all witness names to the case, DM is not allowed under the judges orders to contact a long list of witnesses in this case. Also included, is his girlfriend who the crown believes is a key witness to the case. This was all reported by The Star during the first court appearance.

People in the DM/SM circle have already started talking.

DM has 14 people on his no contact list and MS has 17 (basically the same ones with 3 extra)

That is a BIG inner circle

The only thing I found odd about that statement is it was made at least one day before the arrest of MS. So prior to arrest the public is not in danger while MS, a suspected murderer, is still on the loose? Obviously then MS was being apprehended by LE, but he's still a danger!

Why is it so odd? And who said suspected murderers? LE did not say suspected murderers, they simply said "suspect" and also, LE determined the public is not in danger because LE more than likely have been watching MS and suspect #3 from the moment the started to think they were a suspect.

DM has 14 people on his no contact list and MS has 17 (basically the same ones with 3 extra)

That is a BIG inner circle

These are not just no contact lists, they are stated witnesses as the crown thinks.

Something that I am questioning is why is DM charged with" first degree murder along with forcible confinement and theft over $5,000"

MS is charged with "first degree murder" Why are they not charged with the same three charges if they were both present in TB`s truck at the time of the crime????

IMO LE know who suspect three is and they are just waiting and watching for them to come out from undercover. I believe that is what they did to apprehend MS. Unmarked police car in his neighbourhood watching and waiting.

I wouldn't be surprised if suspect three had a cell phone and when planning this abduction and theft, communicated with DM and/or MS. With the cheater phone LE would have been able to find out who DM was making calls to, they may have tracked everyone on that phone down expect suspect three. This could be one way of how they may know who the third suspect is. LE may know how three is from surveillance. For all we know, MS may have talked to LE and squealed on the third suspect. DM may have had given names up by now that MS has been found. One or two might be afraid the other is going to point the finger at the other so one of them might be trying to make some sort of deal.

LE are just laying low. MOO

Something that I am questioning is why is DM charged with" first degree murder along with forcible confinement and theft over $5,000"

MS is charged with "first degree murder" Why are they not charged with the same three charges if they were both present in TB`s truck at the time of the crime????

IIRC those were the original charges against DM. Once TB's body was found, the charges were upgraded to just first degree murder. By the time this goes to trial there could be more charges tacked on.

Just saying, I'm sure the LE have a boatload of leads now if they've searched both MS and DM's and maybe even MB's houses with computers, etc. I'm sure they know a bunch of "friends" too that would give them clues. I would think. IMO

IIRC those were the original charges against DM. Once TB's body was found, the charges were upgraded to just first degree murder. By the time this goes to trial there could be more charges tacked on.

The way it works in Canada is, if you confine someone (forcible confinement) and that person dies on you, it is automatically 1st degree murder even if you were not the one who pulled the trigger.

So, lets say DM kidnaps TB and MS shoots TB, both are then charged with 1st degree murder.

It is pretty clear based on the charges, that LE firmly believe that TB died in the car.

DM still faces the forcible confinement and theft charges. Basically it comes down to the fact that he was the driver, MS was not

This is all so puzzling :banghead: Who and where is this other person? How do the police know for sure they are of no threat? Did this person know of or participate in this crime. (I would say yes even if they were only the driver of the vehicle who drove the other 2 to the Bosma's!) Accessory at the least JMO DM and MS if guilty didn't walk or fly to TB's place to test drive the truck :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member