Suspect #3: True or False

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE probably feel their s no risk to public safety because the two who were in the vehicle were most likely the ones who committed to kidnapping and violent act the other who drove not so much of an active participant but I feel will be charged the same as suspect 1&2 they all were involved in the same crime, no matter who did what. I think they will get to this person but need more evidence. Interviews and weeding through people they had contact with around the time of the test drive will be time consuming. They will have to verify alibis and such as well.

If suspect three didn't know DMV and Ms intention why hid the truck and why follow on the test drive?

I haven't had a chance to read every post in this thread so excuse me if someone mentioned this already, but if LE knows the identity of Suspect #3, wouldn't they want to bring them in for questioning, at least? Because they would want to put the heat on all three so someone would want to break and make a deal?

Anyone consider that suspect number 3 is not a risk because they are currently holidaying outside of the country....the plea to turn themselves in by LE is simply asking that the vacation be cut short to return home and face the charges......I think my implication is clear

Anyone consider that suspect number 3 is not a risk because they are currently holidaying outside of the country....the plea to turn themselves in by LE is simply asking that the vacation be cut short to return home and face the charges......I think my implication is clear

Yep. I posted the same idea yesterday. I think it explains a few things.

Yep. I posted the same idea yesterday. I think it explains a few things.

And where do you guys get the idea that he is holidaying outside the country?

I highly doubt this, LE would of stopped them from leaving.

* Not publicly identified.
* Danger to the public is over.
* Recommendation for Sus #3 to come forward.
* It was announced with the arrest of MS that CBSA assisted with the case.

Perhaps Sus #3 left the country? That would explain why he is not a risk to the public (here) and why there is a request for him to turn himself in (extradition is a long and taxing process).

Perhaps Sus #3 was already out of the country prior to identification.

EDIT: I should add that I am not "convinced" that this is the case, just throwing it out there as a possibility. The police could also have determined that Sus #3 played very little part in the killing and perhaps was even unwilling. Who knows...

And where do you guys get the idea that he is holidaying outside the country?

I highly doubt this, LE would of stopped them from leaving.

The same way MS had a weekend wedding....waiting on forensics.....

A person my be a suspect, but until forensics come back conclusively...no arrest is made. Can LE stop someone from leaving with no proof? Doubtful.

Many people <modsnip>, outside of the country, maybe number 3 is?

The same way MS had a weekend wedding....waiting on forensics.....

A person my be a suspect, but until forensics come back conclusively...no arrest is made. Can LE stop someone from leaving with no proof? Doubtful.

Many people <modsnip>, outside of the country, maybe number 3 is?

It just seems that this is just speculation from out of nowhere.

The police could also have determined that Sus #3 played very little part in the killing and perhaps was even unwilling. Who knows...

This seems plausible. I have been saying all along that there is not enough evidence to arrest #3, however LE knows who it is. This is why they are not a threat...

I haven't had a chance to read every post in this thread so excuse me if someone mentioned this already, but if LE knows the identity of Suspect #3, wouldn't they want to bring them in for questioning, at least? Because they would want to put the heat on all three so someone would want to break and make a deal?

Ok, just throwing a theory out here...could suspect 3 have contacted a lawyer, and lawyer is communicating with LE for suspect 3? May be a little far fetched considering LE has not announced this info, unless there are more than 3 suspects, and waiting to get enough detail to make further arrests. However, it would explain comments by LE that threat has subsided and urging suspect to turn himself in, IMO

I think it is quite far fetched to think that Suspect #3 is <modsnip outside the country. While it could offer an explanation as to why Suspect #3 has not be arrested... the profile of the <modsnip> doesn't really come anywhere close to putting themselves in a position to be a part of this kind of crime. They both seem like focused, well-educated, and quite successful people, and thus in my opinion, shouldn't really even be mentioned in connection to being a possibility. Of course, stranger things have happened, but to me this seems ridiculously, and reduntantly far fetched.

Ok, just throwing a theory out here...could suspect 3 have contacted a lawyer, and lawyer is communicating with LE for suspect 3? May be a little far fetched considering LE has not announced this info, unless there are more than 3 suspects, and waiting to get enough detail to make further arrests. However, it would explain comments by LE that threat has subsided and urging suspect to turn himself in, IMO

I think LE has shown who they think the threat was:

DM was arrested without incident in a traffic stop and appeared unshackled in court

MS was taken down by tactical officers and has been shackled in court

Perhaps Suspect #3 is not expected to be violent, does not have a record, and is under the watchful eyes of LE already

Perhaps Suspect #3 is not expected to be violent, does not have a record, and is under the watchful eyes of LE already

Exactly, and suspect 3 went from being "at risk" a while back, to now being "not at risk" to the public.

I think it is quite far fetched to think that Suspect #3 is <modsnip> outside the country. While it could offer an explanation as to why Suspect #3 has not be arrested... the profile of the <modsnip> doesn't really come anywhere close to putting themselves in a position to be a part of this kind of crime. They both seem like focused, well-educated, and quite successful people, and thus in my opinion, shouldn't really even be mentioned in connection to being a possibility. Of course, stranger things have happened, but to me this seems ridiculously, and reduntantly far fetched.

Well said :bananapartyhat:

I think suspect #3 is going to be someone close to DM..IMO DM was in this to help out Smich..based on the black eye..I believe he is the one that fought, struggled, killed TB..depends on how hard TB fought, he would still have some sort of bruising, yellowish by now. IMO after this happened..DM helped to cover up what had happened and suspect 3 panicked and split. Just my theory..I was also thinking that the burner phone might have been smich's and he was the one that contacted TB.

Well said :bananapartyhat:

While I will say, that I prefaced my comment with "Anyone consider", apparently you do not consider that a possibility, fair enough, it was never a definitive statement, rather something to consider, as to why Suspect 3 is not arrested, but there is no danger......

Is there not a danger if they know who suspect number 3 is, yet do not have evidence to lay charges? Some kind of 24 hour surveillance will eventually end, should we then expect an announcement that there is again danger?

Look neither "theory" is without questions and one is no more possible than the other. If they know who it is, they know by some method that isn't a guess, therefore they should have the ability to make an arrest for something, accessory after the fact, or whatever. Party to an offense, is party to an offense.

To believe that "They both seem like focused, well-educated, and quite successful people, and thus in my opinion, shouldn't really even be mentioned in connection to being a possibility." is to believe the words of DM's lawyer..who described Millard the same way.

Apparently you do not believe that the identity of Suspect 3 could be considered to be anyone outside of your theory. OK

Is it far fetched, perhaps, is it possible, perhaps.

Consider that many marriages begin with the introduction of a close friend to a sibling. Just as many crimes are committed with the aid of a close friend as with an unwilling participant.

Just throwing this theory out there for discussion and "consideration"

If LE has any evidence against #3 and knows the identity of suspect #3 , they would have arrested them already or questioned them.

LE would be in the process of questioning people of interest, so as to develop suspects, in order to pluck #3 from the list. Apparently they have a good idea, feel there is no public threat, but lack enough proof yet for an arrest.

ETA On the differences in arrest tactics.....DM was arrested for basically a kidnap and theft. Appropriate police tactics(force, uniform cops, patrol) were used on a traffic stop.

MS was arrested for 1st deg murder and the response was appropriate for the location and charges(SWAT). I wouldn't read to much into the arrest tactics and who is shackled or not in an arraignment hearing.

LE probably feel their s no risk to public safety because the two who were in the vehicle were most likely the ones who committed to kidnapping and violent act the other who drove not so much of an active participant but I feel will be charged the same as suspect 1&2 they all were involved in the same crime, no matter who did what. I think they will get to this person but need more evidence. Interviews and weeding through people they had contact with around the time of the test drive will be time consuming. They will have to verify alibis and such as well.

Not necessarily. If #3 did not know of any plan of murder and took off before or as soon as he became aware of it they could not be held responsible for the crime. Although it is in bad taste not to report what had taken place this does not confirm any guilt.

There are many scenario's where #3 may not have been involved at all ...

1- Maybe they were just there to drop off and pick up DM and MS for the test drive. This is what they were told and had no reason to expect anything different.

2- Maybe they were following TB's truck and saw that something bad was going down inside. He then decided to take off and let DM and MS deal with their own mess.

3- Maybe #3 was even aware that there was intent to steal the truck but no plan of killing. When he discovered that TB was murdered inside the truck he may have just washed his hands of the deal and left having nothing to do with the cover up that followed. In this case #3 could be charged with conspiracy to commit theft maybe even manslaughter but not murder 1.

Just to make myself clear though I am not of the belief that #3 was completely clean in this plan. I am just giving some examples of why he may be of less concern to police and why so many odd comments have been made by LE regarding him. It is why I have the theory that #3 is aiding LE already. If #3 was a part of this but only played a bit role then helping LE would only make sense. Would anyone involved on the fringes of this case want to be tied into it any more then they had to? The public opinion on MS and DM is definitely not in their favor even without all the details presented to the public yet. If it were me then I would want to keep my name as far away from theirs as I could. Making a deal could accomplish this. #3 tells the police what he knows and gives them info on DM's properties. accomplice, ect. LE in turn keeps #3 secret from the public and agrees not to lay any minor charges that LE may or may not have been able to pin on #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya