Suspect #3: True or False

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think suspect #3 is going to be someone close to DM..IMO DM was in this to help out Smich..based on the black eye..I believe he is the one that fought, struggled, killed TB..depends on how hard TB fought, he would still have some sort of bruising, yellowish by now. IMO after this happened..DM helped to cover up what had happened and suspect 3 panicked and split. Just my theory..I was also thinking that the burner phone might have been smich's and he was the one that contacted TB.

The burner phone was used around several locations in Etobicoke as well as to call TB. DM lives in Etobicoke, MS, Oakville. The burner phone is probably linked to DM.

MS did not have the black eye at his sisters' wedding and by then it had been weeks since TB disappeared anyway. No doubt the shiner/cut was fresh and gifted to him by the tactical officers that took him down.

pointing out the comment above..I really do believe LE knows and has evidence that SMITCH is the one that killed TB no doubt both were there, no doubt both tried to cover it up but the whole tactical team for Smitch and not DM and the shackles for Smitch and not DM kinda shows he may be the one that they have some serious evidence about what actually went down.

pointing out the comment above..I really do believe LE knows and has evidence that SMITCH is the one that killed TB no doubt both were there, no doubt both tried to cover it up but the whole tactical team for Smitch and not DM and the shackles for Smitch and not DM kinda shows he may be the one that they have some serious evidence about what actually went down.

Why role a complete SWAT team on a traffic stop for confinment and theft?

All cops are trained(surely in Canada too) on a felony type traffic stop.

And as mentioned before SWAT type response is generally used for all (felony)federal drugs arrests and (felony) federal murder arrest.

I could justify rolling SWAT, TRU for murder 1 suspect but not confinement and theft.

Ok, just throwing a theory out here...could suspect 3 have contacted a lawyer, and lawyer is communicating with LE for suspect 3? May be a little far fetched considering LE has not announced this info, unless there are more than 3 suspects, and waiting to get enough detail to make further arrests. However, it would explain comments by LE that threat has subsided and urging suspect to turn himself in, IMO

so, not sure if I can link to unrelated cases in MSM, but I googled "murder suspect turns himself in to lawyer" there are a few cases that appear where a suspect has done so, and after communication with the lawyer, then surrenders to LE. IMO this could be the case here, once suspect 3 is satisfied with a deal being made. So there very well could be communication with suspect 3, just not direct. Would this explain LE stating for public to trust them on this?

so, not sure if I can link to unrelated cases in MSM, but I googled "murder suspect turns himself in to lawyer" there are a few cases that appear where a suspect has done so, and after communication with the lawyer, then surrenders to LE. IMO this could be the case here, once suspect 3 is satisfied with a deal being made. So there very well could be communication with suspect 3, just not direct. Would this explain LE stating for public to trust them on this?

If what you suggest is true and LE keeps saying turn yourself in.......

That means the lawyer would have approached the Crown with a deal on their unnamed client and either LE is unaware or simply LE and the Crown are refusing a deal and turning the heat up on #3 so they can bring full charges.

Skatergirl, you make one of the best points I have read.

Say #3 had a minor role in the crime, LE would be willing to cut a deal in the case as the case would be a lot easier to prove with #3's cooperation.

I really believe LE is trying to reconcile TB's moment/place of death and then once that is done they can determine prior knowledge for suspect #3 or unawareness of #3 given the time /place of TB's death with relation to the location of the chase car at that exact time.

They have to determine a crime and a proper charge before an arrest on #3

Hmmm...not sure about this one. If the cops were talking to #3's lawyer they would not be calling out to the public.
I think it's more probable given a) Kavanagh's statement that the danger to public has subsided, and b) renewed calls for suspect #3 to check in that he/she is still at large and likely under surveillance. I kinda think that LE wuld like to secure the co-operation of this suspect #3 in openly advertizing he/she is not dangerous. Likely they already know the role this person has played in the lethal abduction and do not consider it on par with those of DM & MS.

Best,
J.

Hmmm...not sure about this one. If the cops were talking to #3's lawyer they would not be calling out to the public.
I think it's more probable given a) Kavanagh's statement that the danger to public has subsided, and b) renewed calls for suspect #3 to check in that he/she is still at large and likely under surveillance. I kinda think that LE wuld like to secure the co-operation of this suspect #3 in openly advertizing he/she is not dangerous. Likely they already know the role this person has played in the lethal abduction and do not consider it on par with those of DM & MS.

Best,
J.

If the suspect is communicating with a lawyer, doesn't necessarily mean either the lawyer or LE know the whereabouts of the suspect, therefore the requests by LE to turn themselves in

While I will say, that I prefaced my comment with "Anyone consider", apparently you do not consider that a possibility, fair enough, it was never a definitive statement, rather something to consider, as to why Suspect 3 is not arrested, but there is no danger......

Is there not a danger if they know who suspect number 3 is, yet do not have evidence to lay charges? Some kind of 24 hour surveillance will eventually end, should we then expect an announcement that there is again danger?

Look neither "theory" is without questions and one is no more possible than the other. If they know who it is, they know by some method that isn't a guess, therefore they should have the ability to make an arrest for something, accessory after the fact, or whatever. Party to an offense, is party to an offense.

To believe that "They both seem like focused, well-educated, and quite successful people, and thus in my opinion, shouldn't really even be mentioned in connection to being a possibility." is to believe the words of DM's lawyer..who described Millard the same way.

Apparently you do not believe that the identity of Suspect 3 could be considered to be anyone outside of your theory. OK

Is it far fetched, perhaps, is it possible, perhaps.

Consider that many marriages begin with the introduction of a close friend to a sibling. Just as many crimes are committed with the aid of a close friend as with an unwilling participant.

Just throwing this theory out there for discussion and "consideration"

Yeah, I don't deny that... and wasn't replying solely to your post. But I've done a bit of digging into the afformentioned <modsnip>. IMO, they don't even come close to being in the same class as someone like DM. Both of these two seem to be driven to rise, by working hard, pursuing solid goals corporately and as a meaningful part of the community. Not sure there's any evidence that the same could be said for either DM or MS. Still, I think my reply was gracious enough to allow room for the possibility of other theories, while stating my opinion. Again, it wasn't directed at any single post that had been submitted.

There will be no idle speculation about a suspect's family members. So just drop the subject.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8364858#post8364858"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If the suspect is communicating with a lawyer, doesn't necessarily mean either the lawyer or LE know the whereabouts of the suspect, therefore the requests by LE to turn themselves in

This would not be a realistic scenario. A can't imagine a lawyer agreeing to any sort of contact with the police on a behalf of a client who is in hiding. That would be unprofessional. Remember, lawyers are officers of the court.

J.

Remember, lawyers are officers of the court.
J.

Is this actually true? I don't believe it is in the US. Yes, they are bound to abide by court rules... here at least, but I believe that are essentially 'officers' of thier clients in the US.

With that in mind... why wouldn't a lawyer be able to broker a deal, without the client appearing before a court. Eventually, yes, the client would need to appear... absolutely... but why wouldn't LE be inclined to work with a lawyer and client... if said client was offering information that could be proved to be legitimate... and only he/she would know. IMO, it even could be a person that has 'almost essentially' been cleared by LE early on in the investigation.

This is my first time on here...I have been researching all of your comments and theories and I have gained a lot of info. Suspect number #3 I feel will be arrested this week and will be cut with a deal. I have my reasons after researching all of your info as I followed up on a couple of your leads. I don't know how much more I can say on here. I will add...I think he's their grunt.

uh, yeah, I think he and MS are DM's grunts. Personal Opinion. Money talks... BS walks...

Hi all! I'm a long time reader and I finally registered a few weeks ago to follow this case. I am finally caught up (there was a LOT of reading!) and I have to say there has been some amazing sleuthing on this board.

It's only a matter of time before suspect #3 is arrested. It would seem that LE is making sure to do everything by the book so I think the actual arrest of #3 is just around the corner.

Hopefully once that happens they'll all start talking. Although I think it will be years before we know what really went down and even then I doubt we'll know everything.

Here is how it will go down...Grunt ...suspect #3, that is mechanically inclined is no threat to public. Why? LE knows who he is.. LE knew from get go all suspects and been monitoring them carefully. Grunt can remove seats in truck...he just a busy bee kinda guy. We are just picking up the crumbs of LE and other internet resources that are removed as to not hinder this investigation. <modsnip>

Is this actually true? I don't believe it is in the US. Yes, they are bound to abide by court rules... here at least, but I believe that are essentially 'officers' of thier clients in the US.

With that in mind... why wouldn't a lawyer be able to broker a deal, without the client appearing before a court. Eventually, yes, the client would need to appear... absolutely... but why wouldn't LE be inclined to work with a lawyer and client... if said client was offering information that could be proved to be legitimate... and only he/she would know. IMO, it even could be a person that has 'almost essentially' been cleared by LE early on in the investigation.

YES, a lawyer can broker a deal on behalf of their client, prior to the client turning themselves in, of course eventually they will have to surrender and act as witness in the case.

This would not be a realistic scenario. A can't imagine a lawyer agreeing to any sort of contact with the police on a behalf of a client who is in hiding. That would be unprofessional. Remember, lawyers are officers of the court.

J.

Lawyers are to act in the best interest of their clients, so getting all the details out of the way before the client turns themselves in takes care of that

DM has 14 people on his no contact list and MS has 17 (basically the same ones with 3 extra)

That is a BIG inner circle

Not everyone on the list would be inner circle, it would include victims/witnesses, Sharlene Bosma, test drive #1 guy, maybe the person who found the phone, maybe the neighbour whose security camera caught the Yukon, whoever said they saw them in Brantford, sales clerks if they purchased anything they used in the crime, if LE got lucky and there was video of the cell phone purchase, and the staffer remembered them after seeing it etc, etc,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214