Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute... the shoe print pictured on the left located here http://imgur.com/ZdovsO0 is not the same shoe print depicted in the official LE/press release photo of the shoe prints. Where did the shoe print on the left even come from?

Wait a minute... the shoe print pictured on the left located here http://imgur.com/ZdovsO0 is not the same shoe print depicted in the official LE/press release photo of the shoe prints. Where did the shoe print on the left even come from?

The one on the left looks like its a size 12, and the one on the right looks like a size 7. I wonder if the size 12 is a black boot?

DR 6'1"
DH 5'5"

First, we need to clarify where Mossad got the photo on the left. I know he often posts things and then doesn't answer follow - up questions. If we don't get an answer to this, it's either bull or he's missing an opportunity to actually enlighten us.

First, we need to clarify where Mossad got the photo on the left. I know he often posts things and then doesn't answer follow - up questions. If we don't get an answer to this, it's either bull or he's missing an opportunity to actually enlighten us.

I'll go with bull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Mossad is referring to is a photo of a shoe print which was featured on the 1996 Kare 11 undercover interview with Heinrich. According to Kare 11,the photo of the shoe print was obtained from Stearns county investigators. Interestingly, the broadcast said that the prints were "consistent" with Heinrich's.

Did LE send Kare 11 the wrong photo? Did LE purposely send Kare 11 the wrong photo (for reasons unknown)? Were there actually two sets of prints at the crime scene?

Good find Mossad!

What Mossad is referring to is a photo of a shoe print which was featured on the 1996 Kare 11 undercover interview with Heinrich. According to Kare 11,the photo of the shoe print was obtained from Stearns county investigators. Interestingly, the broadcast said that the prints were "consistent" with Heinrich's.

Did LE send Kare 11 the wrong photo? Did LE purposely send Kare 11 the wrong photo (for reasons unknown)? Were there actually two sets of prints at the crime scene?

Good find Mossad!

My apologies, it was actually a WCCO broadcast (as linked in Mossads post).

My apologies, it was actually a WCCO broadcast (as linked in Mossads post).

It was a good catch by Mossad. It has to be a mistake and LE released the incorrect one to them on purpose or there was another adult present on the driveway. I think it was Tinner that identified Steve Munds shoe print at one point but this one is different than Munds I believe??

It was a good catch by Mossad. It has to be a mistake and LE released the incorrect one to them on purpose or there was another adult present on the driveway. I think it was Tinner that identified Steve Munds shoe print at one point but this one is different than Munds I believe??

Thanks for all the clarifications, everyone. I agree that Mossad has some good finds, but I get frustrated with the way everything is written like a puzzle.

This whole thing is very mysterious, and it's a good point that the print on the right is different than the others we've seen lately. Good questions about whether it's a Steve Mund print, another adult, another print that could be expected to be there, or maybe we will never know. I wonder if Shergal can point us to a known Steve Mund print for comparison?

I think it is most likely that the print was placed by DR. THIS HOWEVER IS NOT INCRIMINATING. I think the chances of NOT recovering ANY of DR's prints on the driveway are highly unlikely. Remember that DR lived on the property and was out running earlier in the day. I doubt DR ran through the woods adjacent to the driveway and avoided leaving his prints on the driveway.

I wonder if anyone can ID the WCCO prints as Running Shoe prints?

I think mostly Mossad is concerned with tv ratings and the media and this print is probably one of LE's or DRs, he does live there.

Did anyone attend the Paynesville meeting on Sunday and can give a report???

I think it is most likely that the print was placed by DR. THIS HOWEVER IS NOT INCRIMINATING. I think the chances of NOT recovering ANY of DR's prints on the driveway are highly unlikely. Remember that DR lived on the property and was out running earlier in the day. I doubt DR ran through the woods adjacent to the driveway and avoided leaving his prints on the driveway.

I wonder if anyone can ID the WCCO prints as Running Shoe prints?

I agree that it could be DR's. Remember that DR did place himself at the scene of the abduction that Sunday by the mailbox so his prints should've been highly visible there and up the driveway when they were doing casts.

I agree that it could be DR's. Remember that DR did place himself at the scene of the abduction that Sunday by the mailbox so his prints should've been highly visible there and up the driveway when they were doing casts.

It could be when DR crossed the crime scene tape and entered himself into the most important evidence of the abduction.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/12/08/nazi-memorabilia-new-kids-clothing-found-in-heinrichs-home/

Wow. "Give me the light to know my sins, true sorrow for them, and a firm purpose of never committing them again … St. Joseph pray for me.”

Chills.

You've got to be kidding me, they missed the hatchet? The BCA asked for it? Wow. And left behind adult tapes? How well has the home been searched? Did they get up into the rafters of the attic and pull all of the insulation out of it? Did they take up carpet to find a hidden hole? That serial killer up in Alaska, they searched his home a few times before finding his stash of items and gun hidden under insulation in his attic. With Heinrichs prints on the driveway I call for more searches of that home and possibly the destruction of it.

Dave removed boxes of items the BCA may have missed as well. Good luck ever finding out now.

DR also walked out from the house to the main road that night when he talked with Bechtold. Then he walked back to look through buildings. So there should have been plenty of his prints around to compare.

Back when we were discussing prints and Steve Mund, the one photo showed him stepping into the print area (as Tinner noticed) so I think that print would be the only one we have showing Steve Mund's prints. I'll check (tomorrow - it's pretty late now) to see if I have it.

You've got to be kidding me, they missed the hatchet? The BCA asked for it? Wow. And left behind adult tapes? How well has the home been searched? Did they get up into the rafters of the attic and pull all of the insulation out of it? Did they take up carpet to find a hidden hole? That serial killer up in Alaska, they searched his home a few times before finding his stash of items and gun hidden under insulation in his attic. With Heinrichs prints on the driveway I call for more searches of that home and possibly the destruction of it.

Dave removed boxes of items the BCA may have missed as well. Good luck ever finding out now.

It sounds as if this Hoffer guy bought a bunch of the stuff though, and has it for whoever wants to look through it all.

"Heinrich also had dozens and dozens of maps in his home, including maps of the area in which he lived. We found detailed maps of Paynesville and the St. Cloud area."

Very interesting...I wonder if there were any markings on the maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliet