Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not thinking the exact spot just wooded area near by.

Well the whole thought is that Heinrich returned to the area that worked for Jared, so I would start a ground search outwards from that spot. I would really want more confirmation from the rassier driveway that Jacob was put into a vehicle first as well. Don't leave the neighborhood until something takes you that way.

It is established that Heinrich was at the crime scene. The legal documents have been entered into court records that detail his shoe print and his tire tracks at the scene of the crime. Law enforcement believes that he is the perpetrator. Hopefully he will talk and give the wetterlings some closure.

It is established that Heinrich was at the crime scene. The legal documents have been entered into court records that detail his shoe print and his tire tracks at the scene of the crime. Law enforcement believes that he is the perpetrator. Hopefully he will talk and give the wetterlings some closure.

False. LE has warned us he is not charged with anything related to the Wetterling abduction. They have not confirmed his presence at the scene. And at this time we don't even know for sure if we have been looking at Jacobs last footprint this entire time.

"The presence of the defendant’s DNA on the sleeve of the Cold Spring victim, the similarity of manner in which the attacks were conducted, their geographic proximity, the sexual motivation of the offenses, the similarity of ages and gender of the victims, the similar physical description of the suspect, the tire tracks and footprints at the scene of the Wetterling abduction — all link the offenses to each other and to the defendant," the court document says."

"The presence of the defendant’s DNA on the sleeve of the Cold Spring victim, the similarity of manner in which the attacks were conducted, their geographic proximity, the sexual motivation of the offenses, the similarity of ages and gender of the victims, the similar physical description of the suspect, the tire tracks and footprints at the scene of the Wetterling abduction — all link the offenses to each other and to the defendant," the court document says."

LE ruled out a vehicle when Kevin came forward. They had this supposed match of heinrich to the scene since 1990. If it was a match why rule out the vehicle in 2004.

Mistakes were made, now they have established Heinrich at the crime scene with his shoe print and his tire tracks. Law enforcement and the court records verify this. Now Heinrich do the right thing and give the wetterlings some peace!

Mistakes were made, now they have established Heinrich at the crime scene with his shoe print and his tire tracks. Law enforcement and the court records verify this. Now Heinrich do the right thing and give the wetterlings some peace!

Meh DR would already be cleared then.

Wouldn't you think if this was so sure they would try him for Jacob ? Maybe they will after the *advertiser censored* case

Wouldn't you think if this was so sure they would try him for Jacob ? Maybe they will after the *advertiser censored* case

My guess is that after he is convicted on the *advertiser censored* charges, that they'll offer Heinrich immunity in Jacob's case in exchange for information about what he did with him. Then, it's quite possible that he'll implicate one or more other people.

My guess is that after he is convicted on the *advertiser censored* charges, that they'll offer Heinrich immunity in Jacob's case in exchange for information about what he did with him. Then, it's quite possible that he'll implicate one or more other people.

Like his brother? DAH? Were him and Feeney on the CB radio together since they were both on the road that night and within minutes of the abduction?

This sounds very possible Heinrich needs to speak...it's all about finding Jacob now

I have been reading on here about different people in other states with child pirn convictions. The sentences are from probation to ten years in prison.

I worry because he did not share his on the net, that we know of. That will lessen the sentence. Hopefully, he bets enough of a sentence that he is amenable to some kind of deal.

It could be that he let Jacob loose and something happened to him . Heinrich may in his mind feel he is not responsible

Like his brother? DAH? Were him and Feeney on the CB radio together since they were both on the road that night and within minutes of the abduction?

DAH would be the best bet, and perhaps another, unnamed man that was possibly with him at Mud Lake that night.

DAH would be the best bet, and perhaps another, unnamed man that was possibly with him at Mud Lake that night.

Dah turned Heinrich in, lol. That is how they found heinrich and took his tires. If Dah was involved in this mega planned abduction, why turn in Heinrich?

Dah turned Heinrich in, lol. That is how they found heinrich and took his tires. If Dah was involved in this mega planned abduction, why turn in Heinrich?

I agree that the scenario seems unlikely with DAH. The source of the information may well have been influenced by the the fact that many of DAH's victims, as well as Heinrich's victims, were running around comparing notes with each other. They might well have convinced each other of Hart's involvement in Jacob's abduction. This was collateral damage, or unintended consequences, from the emotionally driven attention to the case during the summer and fall of 2014.

Well the whole thought is that Heinrich returned to the area that worked for Jared, so I would start a ground search outwards from that spot. I would really want more confirmation from the rassier driveway that Jacob was put into a vehicle first as well. Don't leave the neighborhood until something takes you that way.
Heinrich, and all that comes with him, took me that way..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Bring it, and explain your bonehead mistake in 2004 LE!
I can't wait until they do...for something to happen so this DR nonsense will all just stop already...

I hope so😉 This DR stuff is getting old. And the Wetterling family deserves answers❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member