Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe LE ruled out Kevin, (I'm not sure how - but even Patty has stated he was not involved), but I have never heard that they ruled out Heinrich. I think they erred and forgot about Heinrich over the years as various LE worked on the case.

Good point. At this point they have entered into court facts that prove that Heinrich was at the scene of the crime. This wouldn't have been done lightly. These are legal proceedings. Heinrich is the guy and my community will be so relieved if he can bring the Wetterlings some closure.

Good point. At this point they have entered into court facts that prove that Heinrich was at the scene of the crime. This wouldn't have been done lightly. These are legal proceedings. Heinrich is the guy and my community will be so relieved if he can bring the Wetterlings some closure.

Whatever brings closure is alright wit me.

I know Heinrich has taken you all out of the driveway by the force of LE, but I'm still just sitting here indian style with items awaiting advancement in technology from the third dig...
Speaking for myself,

I am not being " forced " into my opinion or point of view... by LE or anyone else for that matter.

The evidence?

It is what it is...

so far🙄

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I agree that the scenario seems unlikely with DAH. The source of the information may well have been influenced by the the fact that many of DAH's victims, as well as Heinrich's victims, were running around comparing notes with each other. They might well have convinced each other of Hart's involvement in Jacob's abduction. This was collateral damage, or unintended consequences, from the emotionally driven attention to the case during the summer and fall of 2014.
The way i see it ... you were coatailing on necessary details that i brought forward... and then at some point and time you deemed yourself an expert in this case.
Just Keep in mind without my involvement, along with others directly involved in all of this... your book would not exist...friend

P.s. thank you webslueths for your continued discussion on all of these cases ... i dont visit as often as i used too but nonetheless i appreciate the long hours some of you have spent trying to eliminate speculation and focus on facts

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The way i see it ... you were coatailing on necessary details that i brought forward... and then at some point and time you deemed yourself an expert in this case.
Just Keep in mind without my involvement, along with others directly involved in all of this... your book would not exist...friend

P.s. thank you webslueths for your continued discussion on all of these cases ... i dont visit as often as i used too but nonetheless i appreciate the long hours some of you have spent trying to eliminate speculation and focus on facts

Welcome to the forum, we've been waiting for you.

Jared - the information that you brought forward, that is in the book, was brought forward to the public via several means - newspaper, television, court documents, etc. There is nothing in the book that was revealed to me by you directly. Anyone could have put that information together, but no one else did. I haven't ridden on the coattails of anything or anyone. I have not sensationalized any parts of this case, very much unlike several members of the media - so why are you not calling out them for coat tailing? The difference is, as you know - they all do if for money. I do not, as you also know. In fact, this effort has been a money losing venture for me, which I understood would be the case when I went into it.

I have not deemed myself an expert in the case - I have merely presented an objective review of all the information available. You, yourself, have learned much about the case from the books. I will say that I put together some things that no one else was able to. Many media outlets have approached me to learn more about the case, several of which have done so despite interference from Patty Wetterling and Alison Feigh - to which these media personalities have privately mocked about the ridiculousness of what they have been saying. They want to know why would the Wetterling Foundation try to block any effort to solve Jacob's case? I tell them to ask Alison Feigh. If anything, I have been used by some media outlets who have met with me multiple times and tried to keep that a secret from Patty.

My books have given credit to the respective sources of information. This is very much UNLIKE the writings of your blogger friend, Joy Baker, whose accusations of exploitative works, using her for information, and so forth, are so baseless that they are laughable and indicative of her inability to be objective and truthful. I gave her far more information then she gave me, end of story. Baker, to this day, still runs around trying to claim credit for finding Duane Hart's name in all of this, even though it was a Websleuths.com member who gave her the name directly.

It is so bizarre that there is criticism of ELOC re his book. There is nothing in there but that which has been researched. His finding and reading of the notes which revealed info about Hart were revealing.

Obviously LE was going the Heinrich direction because of the DNA match. ELOC put the info together in a book that the public could read.

Perhaps some things will turn out not to be relevant or accurate. The footprints and tire tracks are a huge missing part. With what ELOC could research, it gave the public as much information that is available.

Perhaps with the trial, more will come out.

Mulling over and dissecting info gave us the Hart name. Maybe there is something out there that will indicate where Jacob may be. At least he is not forgotten like so many are if you have follwed any other cases on here

Jared - the information that you brought forward, that is in the book, was brought forward to the public via several means - newspaper, television, court documents, etc. There is nothing in the book that was revealed to me by you directly. Anyone could have put that information together, but no one else did. I haven't ridden on the coattails of anything or anyone. I have not sensationalized any parts of this case, very much unlike several members of the media - so why are you not calling out them for coat tailing? The difference is, as you know - they all do if for money. I do not, as you also know. In fact, this effort has been a money losing venture for me, which I understood would be the case when I went into it.

I have not deemed myself an expert in the case - I have merely presented an objective review of all the information available. You, yourself, have learned much about the case from the books. I will say that I put together some things that no one else was able to. Many media outlets have approached me to learn more about the case, several of which have done so despite interference from Patty Wetterling and Alison Feigh - to which these media personalities have privately mocked about the ridiculousness of what they have been saying. They want to know why would the Wetterling Foundation try to block any effort to solve Jacob's case? I tell them to ask Alison Feigh. If anything, I have been used by some media outlets who have met with me multiple times and tried to keep that a secret from Patty.

My books have given credit to the respective sources of information. This is very much UNLIKE the writings of your blogger friend, Joy Baker, whose accusations of exploitative works, using her for information, and so forth, are so baseless that they are laughable and indicative of her inability to be objective and truthful. I gave her far more information then she gave me, end of story. Baker, to this day, still runs around trying to claim credit for finding Duane Hart's name in all of this, even though it was a Websleuths.com member who gave her the name directly.
I have always appreciated you being so upfront and honest, ELOCsoul, even when it appears others are trying to " throw you under the bus "
still, you are selfless, and forthcoming with truth.

Thank you😊

I have always appreciated you being so upfront and honest, ELOCsoul, even when it appears others are trying to " throw you under the bus "
still, you are selfless, and forthcoming with truth.

Thank you[emoji4]

I completely agree. I'm afraid Joy has shared some pretty nasty lies around St. Joseph to try to make herself look good and ELOC look bad. Well, those of us who know Rob, know better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree. I'm afraid Joy has shared some pretty nasty lies around St. Joseph to try to make herself look good and ELOC look bad. Well, those of us who know Rob, know better.

It took me a while to " catch on " to this.
I had to learn for myself I guess😔 I think I stood up for her at one point, not knowing different, and came down on YOU, nmogren, so sorry😔

It took me a while to " catch on " to this.
I had to learn for myself I guess[emoji17] I think I stood up for her at one point, not knowing different, and came down on YOU, nmogren, so sorry[emoji17]

No worries[emoji4]

My guess is that after he is convicted on the *advertiser censored* charges, that they'll offer Heinrich immunity in Jacob's case in exchange for information about what he did with him. Then, it's quite possible that he'll implicate one or more other people.
I hate to say it, but right now that seems like our only option if we want to find out what happened.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think the biggest problem we are encountering right now is calling Heinrich the abductor before LE and the Wetterlings have. They are then basing off that decision, that LE has done all of these terrible things before it is actually fact. The key is patience and respect.

I hate to say it, but right now that seems like our only option if we want to find out what happened.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree and thanks to many good folks we finally have the right guy. I do think they have enough to convict, hopefully they can use that leverage to get answers.

I agree and thanks to many good folks we finally have the right guy. I do think they have enough to convict, hopefully they can use that leverage to get answers.

They have enough to convict but what do you think the sentence will be?

They have enough to convict but what do you think the sentence will be?

Oh I think they have enough to convict Heinrich for the Wetterling case based on the court evidence. It's a matter now of using leverage to get answers for the family.

Oh I think they have enough to convict Heinrich for the Wetterling case based on the court evidence. It's a matter now of using leverage to get answers for the family.

Interesting. I thought you meant the *advertiser censored*.

I think it will be hard to convict him for Jacob, what evidence do you think they have?

Interesting. I thought you meant the *advertiser censored*.

I think it will be hard to convict him for Jacob, what evidence do you think they have?

Huh? What evidence? Haven't you been reading it's been posted on here also. Evidence has been entered into court records placing Heinrich at the scene of the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee