Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post the brother's picture? Or isn't that allowed? Just curious to see what he looked like. Does anyone have any other information on the brother, David? A couple things aren't adding up. Remember the article that stated David called DAH a pig? Well, he did live with him at one time he obviously wasn't that disgusted with him. Also, one of the new articles from last week interviewing a Paynesville victim said that DJH also lived with DAH. I'm wondering if that was an error or true. If it was true that surely speaks volumes. Perhaps all 3 of these men were in kahoots involving JW's abduction. I hope they are looking into the brother as well!

DAH dated DJH's mother and if I remember correctly moved in with them, so I don't think the boys had much choice in having to live with him.

DAH dated DJH's mother and if I remember correctly moved in with them, so I don't think the boys had much choice in having to live with him.

It's been stated in multiple news articles that David and Danny were both abused by DAH so I don't think they would be in cahoots together but definitely lived together at one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes me wonder about the other brother. I haven't heard of media trying to contact or question him. Does he maybe not have much to do with the family?

If the msm's timing is correct, the brother would have been about 22 when DAH was "dating" his mom and they lived together.? I thought DAH liked adolescent boys? Even DJH at 15 seems a little old at the time. Unless he had access to them years earlier when the H's were still married?

I wonder if this was them? Did they testify against him?
"Other victims also testified as to numerous sexual contacts, most of which did not result in convictions. Two brothers estimated that Hart sexually assaulted them between 400 and 750 times over a four- or five-year period."

Are the Heinrich's included in this number?
"Hart committed hundreds of sexual assaults on at least ten young boys. He is a patterned sex offender whose victims are boys ages eight to fifteen."

http://mn.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19960220_0003.mn.htm/qx

It was such a warm fall day. After reading about the polka couple seeing the guy at Tom Thumb around 5pm, I now have to wonder if Jacob and his buddies were bike riding at that time and stopped by Tom Thumb for a treat or to use the rest room. My kids are the same age and I am quite sure they were outside until I called them in for supper riding their bikes that day. I remember how nice of a day it was. Maybe he was stalking them all afternoon, there are lots of woods around there.

I wonder about the puffy jacket worn by the perp. That day was extremely warm. Not sure of the temp at night.

I wonder why he wore such a big disguise when other times he was not that discreet.

Do people think he set out to kill that night? I still think it was not planned for the killing. I wonder why he wore a mask. He was rather far from his home base.

Someone mentioned that he would have to take off the mask to drive. Has anyone tried to drive with a nylon on their head to see if it would impair vision?

As far as seeing the boys all day, it sounds like Jacob had a busy schedule with his family that day.

Police report detail an incident where Heinrich was observed following paperboys along their routes.
http://www.fox9.com/news/51782857-story

One thing that catches my eye is the mention that he (Heinrich) was driving a tan, 1984 Buick on that occasion (in 1991). From what I read here, Dan Rassier reported seeing two vehicles the day of the abduction; the vehicle he witnessed turning around at the approximate time of abduction was the blue vehicle (which we now know was probably DH's Ford EXP).

But the first vehicle that had purportedly caught his attention earlier in the day was described a tan vehicle similar to a 1972-1978 Monte Carlo. His theory was that the driver of that vehicle returned in a different vehicle and was the abductor...

I figure someone has mentioned this connection somewhere in an earlier post, but since the new report of Heinrich "observing" paperboys in 1991 has surfaced today, I'm curious of Heinrich's whereabouts during the disappearances of Johnny Gosch (12 yrs old) and Eugene Martin (14 yrs old). They both were paperboys in Des Moines IA and went missing in 1982 and 1984. It is 4 hour-4.5 hours from Annandale, MN to Des Moines IA. Marc James Allen (13 yrs old) also disappeared in 1986 from Des Moines, but I don't believe he was a paperboy.

One thing that catches my eye is the mention that he (Heinrich) was driving a tan, 1984 Buick on that occasion (in 1991). From what I read here, Dan Rassier reported seeing two vehicles the day of the abduction; the vehicle he witnessed turning around at the approximate time of abduction was the blue vehicle (which we now know was probably DH's Ford EXP).

But the first vehicle that had purportedly caught his attention earlier in the day was described a tan vehicle similar to a 1972-1978 Monte Carlo. His theory was that the driver of that vehicle returned in a different vehicle and was the abductor...

I've always wondered if the first car DR saw pulled in around the time Jacob and his father came home from hockey practice. I think that would definitely reinforce the belief that Jacob was stalked, and possibly even followed from the hockey rink. Obviously, DJH is a stalker based on the videos found and the police report of him following paperboys. Maybe DJH (or whoever took Jacob) saw a dead-end sign on the street when he was following the Wetterlings, so he turned around?

What time did Jacob and Jerry come home, and what time did DR see the first car pull around? The only problem I see with that is there being two different cars, and the distance between Paynesville and St. Joseph. Could DJH have pulled around, went home to Paynesville to switch cars, then come back? That may discount the possible sighting by the couple at Tom Thumb earlier in the evening. Maybe this was a crime committed with multiple perps (DJH's brother, Duane Hart), as some have suggested, and the tan Buick was close by (Tom Thumb?) with the other perp.

I've always wondered if the first car DR saw pulled in around the time Jacob and his father came home from hockey practice. I think that would definitely reinforce the belief that Jacob was stalked, and possibly even followed from the hockey rink. Obviously, DJH is a stalker based on the videos found and the police report of him following paperboys. Maybe DJH (or whoever took Jacob) saw a dead-end sign on the street when he was following the Wetterlings, so he turned around?

What time did Jacob and Jerry come home, and what time did DR see the first car pull around? The only problem I see with that is there being two different cars, and the distance between Paynesville and St. Joseph. Could DJH have pulled around, went home to Paynesville to switch cars, then come back? That may discount the possible sighting by the couple at Tom Thumb earlier in the evening. Maybe this was a crime committed with multiple perps (DJH's brother, Duane Hart), as some have suggested, and the tan Buick was close by (Tom Thumb?) with the other perp.

All three could be involved. I think DR has it right and he documented all of it. That the tan monte carlo is heinrich who followed the wetterlings home before the vikings game on sunday. He then returns later in the blue exp and was one of the cars that passed them on their way to the store. Now it's about LE coming through and forensically matching the footprints and/or tires to his cars.

Curious thought about the timing of the car turning around in Rassier's driveway and when Jerry and Jacob would have been coming home that afternoon.....

Even if he was stalking them during the day, he wouldn't know they'd ride their bikes to Tom Thumb that night, so he had no reason to switch cars and come back after dark...

Caroline Lowe: "Your brother Is not the person who took Jacob?
David Heinrich: "He can't kill. He's scared. If you raised a fist at him, he'd run. He's not that way. He could not hurt somebody. He's scared of his shadow, he could not kill."

Anyone else find it interesting that DH's brother automatically jumps to killing Jacob? The reporter only asked about taking Jacob.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I think he knows what happened. Maybe DH groomed DJH into what he was and the brother covered DJH's tracks...

I figure someone has mentioned this connection somewhere in an earlier post, but since the new report of Heinrich "observing" paperboys in 1991 has surfaced today, I'm curious of Heinrich's whereabouts during the disappearances of Johnny Gosch (12 yrs old) and Eugene Martin (14 yrs old). They both were paperboys in Des Moines IA and went missing in 1982 and 1984. It is 4 hour-4.5 hours from Annandale, MN to Des Moines IA. Marc James Allen (13 yrs old) also disappeared in 1986 from Des Moines, but I don't believe he was a paperboy.

It's an eerie connection.

I think the brother and or possibly Hart could be after the fact accomplices, but because we know Jared was taken and assaulted alone, as were the boys in Paynesville, I don't think they were part of the kidnapping or assault of Jacob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810