Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you follow any other cases on here, when the perp is arrested, it is mind blowing as to how much info LE has

It feels like we may have some answers this fall when yet another anniversary passes. I get the idea there's a denoument possibly in the works but like all of these things it takes time.

Hi everyone! New here. Longtime lurker. This case bothers me probably more than any other. Any answers we get just seems to lead to more questions. Now, about Heinrich, it dosen't seem like we'll be getting anything out of him anytime soon, so i think they really need to put the heat on his brother David. He knows more than he is saying.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! New here. Longtime lurker. This case bothers me probably more than any other. Any answers we get just seems to lead to more questions. Now, about Heinrich, it dosen't seem like we'll be getting anything out of him anytime soon, so i think they really need to put the heat on his brother David. He knows more than he is saying.

Agreed, can his brother lead us to a gun, or any other information that would further help tie him into this?

Agreed, can his brother lead us to a gun, or any other information that would further help tie him into this?
I think it's very likely. I also think that there's a decent possibility that David has the "trophies" from Heinrich's crimes that seem to have vanished. Maybe even some of Jacob's clothing.

Doesn't David have severe issues? Hard to imagine he could be trusted with much

Doesn't David have severe issues? Hard to imagine he could be trusted with much

It takes no genius to find his brothers handgun. Were they even living together at the time? Look who got Steven Avery busted, Brendan Dassey, nothing special but able to provide the key.

Yes yes yes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It takes no genius to find his brothers handgun. Were they even living together at the time? Look who got Steven Avery busted, Brendan Dassey, nothing special but able to provide the key.
Sas, Brendan didn't get Avery busted. And didn't provide the key.
Moving on..

If you follow any other cases on here, when the perp is arrested, it is mind blowing as to how much info LE has
I believe this to be true, with many cases.
Having said that, looking at the big picture where Jacob's case is concerned..
I really think they screwed up quite a bit, and are learning as they go, just as many of us are.

I believe this to be true, with many cases.
Having said that, looking at the big picture where Jacob's case is concerned..
I really think they screwed up quite a bit, and are learning as they go, just as many of us are.

Do you really think in 26 years and with every agancy involved? Did you see the picture of tge room with boxes and boxes of info? It is an entire room filled to the brim. Remember that they had something like 10,000 tips to go through, Think of the time and effort on that.

Then they had the fake calls and chasing down fake sitings all over the place. Just think of all of that

I am not saying that they have not done anything. Or do not have any information at all. I'm saying, just as you have stated, 26 years is a LONG time. Sure there are tons of boxes and files and papers. I can't imagine chasing down all of those leads, most probably dead ends, and with a skeleton crew ( as is the case in LE ) to boot😕
I was trying to say that LE is probably learning more as they go.
I gather this based on they had Heinrich, suspected Heinrich, followed Heinrich, & then let the focus OFF of Heinrich.
Until now...?
In my mind, this screams, along with the search of DR & all that mess!...that YES, many times LE DOES know more. How a person was murdered. The way in which they were killed. Murder weapon. Etc.
However, in this case..🤔
Looking at the bigger picture.
The moment Jacob was taken until now.
I can't help but to wonder😕

Do you really think in 26 years and with every agancy involved? Did you see the picture of tge room with boxes and boxes of info? It is an entire room filled to the brim. Remember that they had something like 10,000 tips to go through, Think of the time and effort on that.

Then they had the fake calls and chasing down fake sitings all over the place. Just think of all of that

Despite all of what you mention, and that certainly may have confused the issue, one has to wonder why no one took charge and took a 40,000' view above this thing after the dust settled. The answers were there staring them in the face for 26 years. And actually, I will argue that Jacob should never have been taken in the first place if Stearns had listened to the Paynesville police after Jareds abduction. One need only look at the subsequent attempted abduction of Andrew in July of 1989 to see that local LE was failing to see the forest for the trees.

From Mossad's Post #914, Thread #6, 1-11-2014:

"Case Summary
The second comment here sums it all up accurately and succinctly - <modsnip>: http://www.joybaker.com/2014/01/07/e...past/#comments"

I'm not sure of what all of Mossad's other posts ultimately mean....but this one sure seems applicable.

Despite all of what you mention, and that certainly may have confused the issue, one has to wonder why no one took charge and took a 40,000' view above this thing after the dust settled. The answers were there staring them in the face for 26 years. And actually, I will argue that Jacob should never have been taken in the first place if Stearns had listened to the Paynesville police after Jareds abduction. One need only look at the subsequent attempted abduction of Andrew in July of 1989 to see that local LE was failing to see the forest for the trees.

I have to respect LE for finding Jareds perp back in 89 or 90, they put him in a lineup for Jared, but Jared was unable to identify him. DNA testing which happened recently, was able to correctly identify his perp.

I have to respect LE for finding Jareds perp back in 89 or 90, they put him in a lineup for Jared, but Jared was unable to identify him. DNA testing which happened recently, was able to correctly identify his perp.

Ok, but why did they wait a year to put him in a lineup? Paynesville police told Stearns about Heinrich 3 days after Jareds kidnapping. Why the wait?

Ok, but why did they wait a year to put him in a lineup? Paynesville police told Stearns about Heinrich 3 days after Jareds kidnapping. Why the wait?

I don't know that is something you have to ask them.

Seriously? How can they arrest someone without evidence? The DNA match just came in because of advanced in technology.

And the eyewitness could not make a positive ID. They followed him for months. Unfortunately, there is not unlimited funds and limited crime.Money and investigators had to move on as well as retire.

Think of all of the people who wanted to "help". They had to sort through all of that BS.

They had stuff coming in from all over the world. Not just the US.

And look how compelling some of the other candidates you had in your book. And those are the ones you had access to. Did you ever figure out the guy who had his car taken apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney