Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? How can they arrest someone without evidence? The DNA match just came in because of advanced in technology.

And the eyewitness could not make a positive ID. They followed him for months. Unfortunately, there is not unlimited funds and limited crime.Money and investigators had to move on as well as retire.

Think of all of the people who wanted to "help". They had to sort through all of that BS.

They had stuff coming in from all over the world. Not just the US.

And look how compelling some of the other candidates you had in your book. And those are the ones you had access to. Did you ever figure out the guy who had his car taken apart?

I agree in principle, but like I point out in the book, there is a difference between knowing and proving. They cannot prove and so therefore no charges. But they knew or should have known, and that should have precluded them from going after Dan Rassier. None of it adds up. They have claimed DR was a suspect all along, and in the same breath said Jareds and Jacobs cases were related. Why then, did they never question DR in Jareds case? It seems they built up silos and allowed the most basic of ideas to become mutually exclusive, when in fact they were all very dependent.

It seems to me that LE here, specifically the Sheriff's office has just seemed to been kind of lazy in this case. They just grasp at whatever they can and don't really think it through, which i think is why they kept trying to pin it on Rassier. They were unwilling to really dig deep to find the truth, but they had to have a suspect to satisfy themselves. And who's better to pick for that than Rassier?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It seems so easy to clear Rassier, but LE still hasn't. And they never will to avoid the lawsuit right?

I agree in principle, but like I point out in the book, there is a difference between knowing and proving. They cannot prove and so therefore no charges. But they knew or should have known, and that should have precluded them from going after Dan Rassier. None of it adds up. They have claimed DR was a suspect all along, and in the same breath said Jareds and Jacobs cases were related. Why then, did they never question DR in Jareds case? It seems they built up silos and allowed the most basic of ideas to become mutually exclusive, when in fact they were all very dependent.

We know DR had an alibi that night as he was playing music, but maybe there was some kind of gap in it? Otherwise, it makes no sense.

The description does not match DR in Jared's case. LE was looking at many suspects, as you know. There were plenty of great suspects from priests to all the sex offenders in your book. The Heinrich info is not that solid re Jacob? Seems good to me, but ?

It seems to me that LE here, specifically the Sheriff's office has just seemed to been kind of lazy in this case. They just grasp at whatever they can and don't really think it through, which i think is why they kept trying to pin it on Rassier. They were unwilling to really dig deep to find the truth, but they had to have a suspect to satisfy themselves. And who's better to pick for that than Rassier?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Many of the ones identified in ELOC's book who have criminal records?

I think the understanding we have today about child predators and how to investigate stranger abductions has changed enormously since Jacob's disappearance. We have databases now for missing children, federal and state laws, some kinds of coordination between jurisdictions. But none of that was there for Jacob Wetterling. The fact that anyone suspected in this case has been arrested, even for child *advertiser censored*, is largely due to the efforts of civilians and the FBI. That is not to say that local LE did nothing; it is to say that they were in a whole new world the night of the kidnapping and worked hard to solve the case. But LE officers, like other people, can fall into groupthink, jurisdictional rivalries, false assumptions, and even an unconscious mindset that a crime will never be solved. What ELOCsoul and the Paynesville blogger did was assume that there was a way to solve the case. Outside eyes, smart people, open minds.

To many it was blatantly obvious that DR was just as innocent with Jacob as he was with Jared. MANY!

We know DR had an alibi that night as he was playing music, but maybe there was some kind of gap in it? Otherwise, it makes no sense.

The description does not match DR in Jared's case. LE was looking at many suspects, as you know. There were plenty of great suspects from priests to all the sex offenders in your book. The Heinrich info is not that solid re Jacob? Seems good to me, but ?

Today the state of this case is inexcusable. LE knows who is innocent between DR and Heinrich. One of the two is being used now like some kind of toy or a puppet on a string. Why? They could be doing so much better.

Today the state of this case is inexcusable. LE knows who is innocent between DR and Heinrich. One of the two is being used now like some kind of toy or a puppet on a string. Why? They could be doing so much better.
Nope
LE knows DH did it but hasn't enough proof for it to hold a conviction.
LE also knows DR is innocent, and likely has for some time now.
LE isn't sure how to/if they ever will, announce it though.
IMO
I hope SOMETHING happens before long though.
Heinrich, Rassier, Wetterlings, Jared & Aaron,
Well..a few of these folks,,they aren't getting any younger😔

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yes. Looking at all we know now so far, anyway, they should have known.
IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

He knows he can deny.....because he knows what no one else knows.

For the current charges DH will go to prison long enough to encompass the rest of his life. If not, I will be absolutely shocked. In exchange for a JW confession, his prison life could be made easier at an alternate facility. It's worth a try.

For the current charges DH will go to prison long enough to encompass the rest of his life. If not, I will be absolutely shocked. In exchange for a JW confession, his prison life could be made easier at an alternate facility. It's worth a try.

It would be nice to see the print field LE knows first. Did LE make a mistake in forgetting heinrichs impressions were also on the driveway in 2004? Or are we making a mistake in calling this good with one footprint and one tire comparison?

I've been to the site three times. Imho unless heinrich saw the boys before going over the hill near DR's farm, there could hardly be any other way he would know to come back that far and up and over a hill to wait and do this. I find it unlikely he saw the boys going to the store before going over the hill. More footprints and three more tires is necessary for me to decide.

It IS....worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member