Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe there's a statute of limitations on kidnapping and sexual assault. And they have dna! :sigh:

I hope the podcasts come with transcripts.

Or not just on Itunes. Some podcasts are web based.

I can't believe there's a statute of limitations on kidnapping and sexual assault. And they have dna!

I know there is a limitation on SA, but I thought MN didn't have any on kidnapping.

https://youtu.be/ySk75EatdjQ

http://www.scienceofpeople.com/2013/05/how-to-get-someone-to-confess-or-divulge-information/

2. Invade Their Personal Space

People get a bit rattled when you enter their personal space. Pull a chair closer, or take a step towards them. This makes them feel more transparent and will often encourage them to dig a little deeper.
*This is good if you are trying to get someone to divulge secret information.

It was interesting how they tried to get Heinruch to confess with the room set up and the flag. It did not work. He is a tough cookie,

It was interesting how they tried to get Heinruch to confess with the room set up and the flag. It did not work. He is a tough cookie,

That is laughable, you have to become friends with him first.

I hereby make a public plea to donate myself into prison to get this guy to talk. I think it will take three months. I'm not even going to talk to him for the first month, then I'm going to start playing cards with him and become his best friend. Then he's going to tell me what he did with Jacob.

I hereby make a public plea to donate myself into prison to get this guy to talk. I think it will take three months. I'm not even going to talk to him for the first month, then I'm going to start playing cards with him and become his best friend. Then he's going to tell me what he did with Jacob.

You crack me up Sas....your heart is in the right place though. I think you better stay on the outside :)

After all these years it would be heartbreaking, but provide some much needed closure. Such mixed emotions.

I didn't realize Heinrich was supposed to be in court yesterday and it was cancelled...

Oh my goodness. I hope this leads to finality and confirmation and arrest of the person responsible.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member