Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly doubt he stopped. I suspect there are cases that have not been tied to him yet in other areas. Hopefully communications between departments will evolve a bit more and the full story may be know. At this point I hope that DH decides to come clean on all his activities over the last 26 years.

I've believed the same thing, if so, it appears he was travelling distances. I say this because I started doing a search of missing young boys in the areas, mainly Minnesota and Nebraska. i didn't really find anything in those two states. But I haven't had time to venture out further. But it wouldn't surprise me if he went miles and miles, which could encompass several states. Especially knowing that he was a suspect, which would cause him to leave that area. I wonder what he was doing during that time. Did he have full time employment? How much time did he have to just go out and seek his victims? Who knows ? It is hard to believe he just stopped with Jacob. JMO

He had pics of girls as well. How about little Leanna Warner from Chisholm?

It's only four hours or so. Close enough, in fact, that his attorneys are hoping to have his trial moved to Des Moines.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

I looked at the same thing. But Johnny Gosch disappeared in 1982,and E. Martin a few months later? Heinrich would have only been what, fifteen y/o? Idk, it's hard to believe he started at fifteen or sixteen years old. Am I off on the ages? I'm a little tired tonight, please correct me if I'm wrong. TIA

I looked at the same thing. But Johnny Gosch disappeared in 1982,and E. Martin a few months later? Heinrich would have only been what, fifteen y/o? Idk, it's hard to believe he started at fifteen or sixteen years old. Am I off on the ages? I'm a little tired tonight, please correct me if I'm wrong. TIA
He would have been 18. He began National Guard training in Feb 1982, as I understand it.

He would have been 18. He began National Guard training in Feb 1982, as I understand it.

So I did have Heinrich's age wrong. Thank you. Well, that could paint a different picture. jmo

ETA: You're correct, he would have been 19 or 20 y/o. Hmmm....

This guy is no brainiac. He was very bold in the things he did.

Burying at the time of the abduction seems very bold as well.

He was caught right away but not enough evidence to get him. I wonder if he felt invincible? He lived with this secret all of these years. He must have zero conscience and nerves of steel

Yeah, to (presumably) rape and murder a child and make the family go through this kind of hell for 27 years not knowing what happened to him? I can only hope that he is let into the general population in prison as soon as possible, and everyone is made aware of what he did.

Joshua Guimond, who vanished without a trace from St. Johns University is coming to mind again as well.

I don't know about Josh. He is much bigger than Heinrich. True that Heinrich had a gun, but that is because he perceives himself as weak. He needed a gun to gain control over children. The studies say that shows someone who is very weak,

I don't think a coward like Heinrich would go after an adult. He likes to prey on who he thinks he can master.

I don't know about Josh. He is much bigger than Heinrich. True that Heinrich had a gun, but that is because he perceives himself as weak. He needed a gun to gain control over children. The studies say that shows someone who is very weak,

I don't think a coward like Heinrich would go after an adult. He likes to prey on who he thinks he can master.

I very much agree with that. A college student is going to put up a good tussle. I think the most highly probable areas of the river he could have fallen into should be dragged again.

He had pics of girls as well. How about little Leanna Warner from Chisholm?

I keep thinking of Brandon Swanson who disappeared in 2003 between Marshall and Canby. Where his car was found is a little over two hours from St. Joseph. Though he was 19 y/o, he was quite small and young looking for his age. is it possible Heinrich at times chose older victims? Although considering where Brandon was, basically in the middle of no-wheres-ville, I think for something like this to have happened, he would had to have been followed there. Idk, I've often thought he could have been followed by someone with malicious intent without him realizing it. He had been at least drinking, possibly more, and may not have noticed someone trailing him. Just a thought.

I keep thinking of Brandon Swanson who disappeared in 2003 between Marshall and Canby. Where his car was found is a little over two hours from St. Joseph. Though he was 19 y/o, he was quite small and young looking for his age. is it possible Heinrich at times chose older victims? Although considering where Brandon was, basically in the middle of no-wheres-ville, I think for something like this to have happened, he would had to have been followed there. Idk, I've often thought he could have been followed by someone with malicious intent without him realizing it. He had been at least drinking, possibly more, and may not have noticed someone trailing him. Just a thought.

Heinrich is a pretty small man? I forget because I am not sure if I am mixing him up with DAH.

Anyway, it is so weird they have not found him because they have a pretty good idea of where he was.

I posted the following in the Johnny Gosch thread where there is some talk of Heinrich. Putting aside Johnny being a possible for Heinrich, I'd like you all to consider my points about Heinrich and long distance travel. What kind of employment did Heinrich have in the 80s that would allow him to afford being able to drive and hunt long distance?

Re: Heinrich taking a field trip to Iowa...

Interstate 35 would have been his best option for quick travel. US 169 was and remains mostly two-lane throughout Iowa and Minnesota. I've been on it and while doing DM to central MN could be done in a day if you drove /all day/, it would be a hell of a thing, especially in the buckets Heinrich is known to have driven back then. Best to just cruise down 35 doing a mile a minute.

As far as Heinrich doing the actual deed, it's /possible/, but I think it is unlikely. Even in the 80s, DM is no cake walk as far as finding one's way around. Heinrich would have had to have put in time and effort. People are talking about in the Wetterling thread putting together a timeline of his movements. I however just don't think he would have had the money to drive to DM, do his thing, and then drive back to MN. Gas was cheap, but where did he stay? What did he eat? Did he live in his car eating MREs he got from the Guard?

I posted the following in the Johnny Gosch thread where there is some talk of Heinrich. Putting aside Johnny being a possible for Heinrich, I'd like you all to consider my points about Heinrich and long distance travel. What kind of employment did Heinrich have in the 80s that would allow him to afford being able to drive and hunt long distance?

We took a trip in the 80's down that highway to Arkansas. We almost ran out of gas because there were,no open gas stations in the evening in Iowa along that highway,

He would have to,have a good enough car to,drive that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010