Suspect: Daniel Heinrich - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope now that Danny's house is being demolished they sift through the wreckage for more evidence. He could have stuff sealed up in the walls, who knows where.

I hope now that Danny's house is being demolished they sift through the wreckage for more evidence. He could have stuff sealed up in the walls, who knows where.

You have to wonder if there's anything behind some walls. I've been in the garage, nothing much of interest there except some broken videotapes that didn't make it into the evidence collection. Judging from an obscene poster on the wall I would say DH was a Democrat.

There was a freaky looking mini skeleton model that could be seen through a basement window. The lot is a very small corner lot, just one block from a school.

He was in ninth grade with the glasses pic. 1979. His booking 1990 pic has been posted. He looks totally different.

He looks in 1990 like the poster pic Jared described.

Why don't you try using the link. If you would've done so, you'd clearly see more than 1 photo of him wearing glasses. In fact more than one photo in his adult years.

Why don't you try using the link. If you would've done so, you'd clearly see more than 1 photo of him wearing glasses. In fact more than one photo in his adult years.

I did use the link. There are several photis of him with glasses in jr high sshool where he looks like the van guy.

You feel he looks like the vsn guy in those other pics?

The picture Jared got, to me, is exactly what he looked like when he was arrested in 1990 . To me, that looka nothing like van guy

I did use the link. There are several photis of him with glasses in jr high sshool where he looks like the van guy.

You feel he looks like the vsn guy in those other pics?

The picture Jared got, to me, is exactly what he looked like when he was arrested in 1990 . To me, that looka nothing like van guy

I understand the confusion....but...use your imagination.....all it takes is combing his hair down to his eyebrows. He looked younger. The LE sketches are approximations-based on witness's accounts....can't you see the linkage between Heinrich's various photos? Isn't it obvious that Heinrich's appearance.....VARIES? He looks different in different photos. Additionally....he used various vehicles. If he is not the guy in the van....then who is the guy in the van? Is he still at large? I don't think so. Heinrich IS Chester The Molester.......

You have to wonder if there's anything behind some walls. I've been in the garage, nothing much of interest there except some broken videotapes that didn't make it into the evidence collection. Judging from an obscene poster on the wall I would say DH was a Democrat.

There was a freaky looking mini skeleton model that could be seen through a basement window. The lot is a very small corner lot, just one block from a school.
None of that sounds very good. "There was a freaky looking mini skeleton model that could be seen through a basement window. The lot is a very small corner lot, just one block from a school." ........need I say any more?

I understand the confusion....but...use your imagination.....all it takes is combing his hair down to his eyebrows. He looked younger. The LE sketches are approximations-based on witness's accounts....can't you see the linkage between Heinrich's various photos? Isn't it obvious that Heinrich's appearance.....VARIES? He looks different in different photos. Additionally....he used various vehicles. If he is not the guy in the van....then who is the guy in the van? Is he still at large? I don't think so. Heinrich IS Chester The Molester.......
I do think you may be onto something here😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

None of that sounds very good. "There was a freaky looking mini skeleton model that could be seen through a basement window. The lot is a very small corner lot, just one block from a school." ........need I say any more?
Nope.

Photos and solid facts about Heinrich can be found here, including the adult glasses photos:
http://www.apmreports.org/story/2016/10/25/in-the-dark-9
Reading about how they matched his plate, in Painesville, but never investigated. ( one year after being interrogated for Wetterling)
Also I find it interesting he called LE many times for various reasons.
I've read a few cases of the perp having a lot of contact with LE. Ex: James Worley..perhaps they think if they come forward as " law abiding citizens " they won't be looked at or suspected?
Hmmmm

The thing I find amazing is that in almost all of the horrible criminals I have read about on here, they all look totally different. I can recognize pictures of my friends over the course of years even though I may not see them for years, These criminals, no, Maybe it is because they have ho core being.

You may not know this, but when LE was looking for the perp for Jacob, there were 7000 sex offenders identified in MN. So could van guy be someone else? Why not? Could it be him? Perhaps.

Whenever a criminal is arrested, it seems like people try to put multiple more crimes on the arrested one. Unfortunately, there are so many horrible perps out there.

When you read in here, you see the lives of these horror people.

We need to institute better parenting skills as well as school approaches that use problem solving instead of punishment.

This opoid epidemic is going to create a whole new set of children with severe issues. I wish we would allocate funds to work on bettering humanity than killing it

Reading about how they matched his plate, in Painesville, but never investigated. ( one year after being interrogated for Wetterling)
Also I find it interesting he called LE many times for various reasons.
I've read a few cases of the perp having a lot of contact with LE. Ex: James Worley..perhaps they think if they come forward as " law abiding citizens " they won't be looked at or suspected?
Hmmmm

It is unbelievsble that so many well trained people over the years did not see this. Is it so clear because it is now a cohesive report in hindsight?

Remember there were 50 thousand tips. The war room was filled to the brim with boxes of info.

It is hard to believe it was not crystal clear as we see it outlined in the report, but there were no computers then to sidt through the literlaly tons of info I bet there is.

It has to be that hind sight is clear.

For me, when I read about Duane Hart at the time and he was dismissed as the perp, I could not let him go, I felt there was something about him.

I asked on here for a couple of years as I could not remember his name nor was I correct on where he lived or his job.

With all of that lack of correct info, jbrown figured out who Duane Hart was. It did turn out that he was a major piece to the puzzle.

The thing I find amazing is that in almost all of the horrible criminals I have read about on here, they all look totally different. I can recognize pictures of my friends over the course of years even though I may not see them for years, These criminals, no, Maybe it is because they have ho core being.

You may not know this, but when LE was looking for the perp for Jacob, there were 7000 sex offenders identified in MN. So could van guy be someone else? Why not? Could it be him? Perhaps.

Whenever a criminal is arrested, it seems like people try to put multiple more crimes on the arrested one. Unfortunately, there are so many horrible perps out there.

When you read in here, you see the lives of these horror people.

We need to institute better parenting skills as well as school approaches that use problem solving instead of punishment.

This opoid epidemic is going to create a whole new set of children with severe issues. I wish we would allocate funds to work on bettering humanity than killing it
You make many, many valid points here❤

It is unbelievsble that so many well trained people over the years did not see this. Is it so clear because it is now a cohesive report in hindsight?

Remember there were 50 thousand tips. The war room was filled to the brim with boxes of info.

It is hard to believe it was not crystal clear as we see it outlined in the report, but there were no computers then to sidt through the literlaly tons of info I bet there is.

It has to be that hind sight is clear.

For me, when I read about Duane Hart at the time and he was dismissed as the perp, I could not let him go, I felt there was something about him.

I asked on here for a couple of years as I could not remember his name nor was I correct on where he lived or his job.

With all of that lack of correct info, jbrown figured out who Duane Hart was. It did turn out that he was a major piece to the puzzle.
Yes, I remember many of your posts where Hart was brought up😉 Long before I came out of lurking..and yes, we do have the benefit of hindsight..you're right.
Just looking at the totality of this case..ugh..so many things seem so, obvious.
Now anyway😉
JMO

Yes, I remember many of your posts where Hart was brought up�� Long before I came out of lurking..and yes, we do have the benefit of hindsight..you're right.
Just looking at the totality of this case..ugh..so many things seem so, obvious.
Now anyway��
JMO

Remember though that the hindsight is ours only, LE had all this information all along, and they have repeatedly stated so. All of that further mystifies how Rassier ever came up on their radar.

Remember though that the hindsight is ours only, LE had all this information all along, and they have repeatedly stated so. All of that further mystifies how Rassier ever came up on their radar.

They had the info but they also had 50,000 other tips. They looked at sightings of Jacob in different parts of the world as well as different places in the US.

Then there were the prank calls.

Who knows how some of these tips came together and made some kind of whole although it wasn't really whole as we now know.

Hollister sounded like a winner to me. How about some of those priests? Then there were the Stearns Truth tapes. There were several others we looked at on here including people who thought Kevin.

We shall see when the tips come out what kind of scenario could be pieced out of the tips and made into a convincing story.

Jerry said that the huge publicity may have hurt things. It expanded the possiblities to such a huge area including foreign countries.

Believe me, when I see it laid out so clearly, it seems impossible to not see it. But LE had a jigsaw puzzle with so many pieces that could fit different ways.

I remember the prisoner who had his car taken apart. What was that all about? There were people on here convinced it was a sex ring and people who thought it was the Hubers all with seemingly valid ideas.

As I said, the tips will be very interesting

I know, my friend. I was trying to be nice and not hop back on my " LE was incompetent " rant😉
I couldn't agree with this more❤

They had the info but they also had 50,000 other tips. They looked at sightings of Jacob in different parts of the world as well as different places in the US.

Who knows how some of these tips came together and made some kind of whole although it wasn't really whole as we now know.

Hollister sounded like a winner to me. How about some of those priests? Then there were the Stearns Truth tapes. There were several others we looked at on here including people who thought Kevin.

We shall see when the tips come out what kind of scenario could be pieced out of the tips and made into a convincing story.

Jerry said that the huge publicity may have hurt things. It expanded the possiblities to such a huge area including foreign countries.

Believe me, when I see it laid out so clearly, it seems impossible to not see it. But LE had a jigsaw puzzle with so many pieces that could fit different ways.

I remember the prisoner who had his car taken apart. What was that all about? There were people on here convinced it was a sex ring and people who thought it was the Hubers all with seemingly valid ideas.

I get exactly where you are coming from..I do.
I guess I have always felt detectives should have been a bit more on top of things..especially because they were privy to a lot we were not.
IMO

All true stuff, but they had Danny Heinrich delivered on a silver platter 9 months before Jacob was taken. They then glossed over the abduction attempt of Andrew Newton. They had Heinrich's tires and shoes next to Jacob's. They had fibers from the back seat of his car consistent with those found on Jared's clothes. All the other stuff was just noise. The investigation appears to have lacked leadership

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back