Suspect: Daniel Heinrich - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All,of the tips are going to be published. LE says there will be embarrassment Since no names will be revealed, it seems, people will guess what the tips are about.

There are people who feel LE made a mess of it. I guess they will be pleased that tips are printed.

It sounds like it will be ugly. I imagine there will be tips about DR as well as the Wetterlings..

It's my understanding that the only names being redacted are those who were minors at the time. Otherwise, the only information being protected are social security numbers and birthdays, etc.

Lol no names ... what's the point , what a waste of taxpayers time and money ... but I understand this is just standard procedure

by the time DR's lawyers interpret all the the tips that are relevant in his quest for a civil suit .... statute of limitations will apply , if they don't already exist that is ... wow... I hope they also include an estimated cost of the total investigation as well.
That may open the public's eyes and get some much needed reform.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Stearns County will argue statutes of limitations but they will lose that battle. It's readily apparent that they aren't real up on statutes of limitations anyway, based on court testimony. (Unless that was perjury).

reforms

make changes in (something, typically a social, political, or economic institution or practice) in order to improve it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll answer that human... if you share with me who you are and what's your occupation ? You can send a private message to me if you feel that this request is to personal

Retired teacher

It's my understanding that the only names being redacted are those who were minors at the time. Otherwise, the only information being protected are social security numbers and birthdays, etc.

What is the point of the names?

Sorry my bad , this serves as an example how details can get misinterpreted over time . Boy I feel like a heel

*maybe I should change my site name so I can protect my identity when I am wrong ... but sometimes I get frustrated when I see others discussing my personal case details and misinterpret details that other people have deemed to be the facts ... in fact I think because statute of limitations existed in my case and Jacobs case, perhaps the the files should remain sealed and unavailable to the public . Thoughts ?

We are all wrong once in a while guy😉
Personally, I admit it, apologize, and move on..hoping to have learned a little something😉 ( I'm far from perfect, ya know? )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sorry my bad , this serves as an example how details can get misinterpreted over time . Boy I feel like a heel

*maybe I should change my site name so I can protect my identity when I am wrong ... but sometimes I get frustrated when I see others discussing my personal case details and misinterpret details that other people have deemed to be the facts ... in fact I think because statute of limitations existed in my case and Jacobs case, perhaps the the files should remain sealed and unavailable to the public . Thoughts ?

For sure Jared❤
IF I were sitting back reading and read someone discussing MY business and something was " not correct"
I'd be ALL OVER THAT😉

Retired teacher
congratulations , now I'm curious why did you choose to get involved with websleuths ... did you teach criminal Or civil law ? We could discuss this through private messages too ... if you choose to answer

My neighbor is in the Third World country in which I live now. They have started in the last few years to deal with child sex abuse and domestic violence. All the people in the know said he would be in for a minimum of four years. It was 18 months. Another teacher went to prison at the same time. He got 10 years.

Sex abuse is not accepted generally, but families which are very interconnected seem to accept the molester back into the fold. I wonder how it was in the US back before Jacob?

Patty seeme to think these guys need more of a chance to rejoin society. She would know far more than I.

I think they blew it when they molested. Bummer, but just like driving into a concrete wall, you don't get another chance
I couldn't agree with you more..one time & IMO, they've blown it😉
I agree that families ( if it doesn't tear them apart) DO accept the molester back into the family.
I watched a documentary on Netflix called " the pedophile next door"
One segment the girl actually talked to a pedophile who had never " acted on " his compulsion and by " talking about it " and being honest, the interviewer ( psychologist) and the pedo think a " plan " should be put in place " to keep an eye on them" BEFORE they act..thinking if we as a society can monitor all of the HONEST pedophiles..somehow we won't give em the chance to violate a child🙄

Personally, I call BS!
In my opinion they should ALL be dropped together on some island together to fend for themselves.
( can't shoot em )

Anyway, interesting documentary.
I'm always up for learning things😉 however, I don't see my pov on the topic changing at ALL. ( NO MATTER WHAT type of " rehabilitation/neighborhood watch is proposed)

We are all wrong once in a while guy😉
Personally, I admit it, apologize, and move on..hoping to have learned a little something😉 ( I'm far from perfect, ya know? )

FYI ... I looked back in my notes and it was Lester V. that kids ( at the time) mentioned ... Chester ... Lester... still two different names I know , but i thought he was worth looking into to eliminate speculation... this is another example why talking to others and sharing details can help others (and me) stay focused on the problem

-27' below zero in Paynesville today, get day to be sleuthing [emoji12] lol

FYI ... I looked back in my notes and it was Lester V. that kids ( at the time) mentioned ... Chester ... Lester... still two different names I know , but i thought he was worth looking into to eliminate speculation... this is another example why talking to others and sharing details can help others (and me) stay focused on the problem

-27' below zero in Paynesville today, great day to be sleuthing [emoji12] lol

-27' below zero in Paynesville today, get day to be sleuthing [emoji12] lol

Brrrrr
Experiencing a " heat wave " here in Michigan compared to that😉
Watching my Lion's & sleuthing during commercial breaks. ( many of those during a football game)

What do you feel reforms would be?
I would start with eliminating the sex offender programs, if you look at the cost it takes to maintain these programs , along with no solid evidence in rehabilitating them .

I personally can come up with several ways to better allocate taxpayers dollars and still address the problem associated with this sickness !

Perhaps this topic needs a new thread... J.M.O.

congratulations , now I'm curious why did you choose to get involved with websleuths ... did you teach criminal Or civil law ? We could discuss this through private messages too ... if you choose to answer

I helped search for Jacob. I got the call at work from a friend Monday morning. I thought it was like Ransom of Red Chief. At that time, sex abuse of children was never discussed. It was simply considered to be weird done by really weird people.

I learned about sexual abuse. I attended the seminar Patty had with missing children including the father of Kevin Collins. I drove with a friend and she had to drive my car because I got the only migraine I ever had.

Because of Jacob, we had mandated trainings and I learned more and more about this topic. I discovered I had friends who had been sexually abused. One by her pastor father.

I had students that had been abused and students that I reported to be investigated to see if they were being abused.

When Duane Hart was arrested, I was sure he was the ine. And then it was stated in the paper that he was not the one.

Over rhe years I could never forget Jacob. Where we lived with my children about the sane age was almost identical in configuration as well as with a convenience store about a mile away.

It changed my whole life.

I could not believe Duane Hart was not involved.I would google turkey farmer and Paynesville and got no hits. I could not remember anything else, but it was not the correct facts. Paynesville had stuck in my mind.

One time when I googled I found WS and kept asking on here if anyone remembered the turkey farmer from Paynesville. From the fkawed info, shergirl syggested archives in the paper. Jbrown purchased a subscription and found Duane Hart.

Then there were all kinds of other names and scenarios put on here. And then the reveal of DR who no one had ever mentioned when we were searching.

I hoped that the W etterlings would get an answer before they died. It seemed impossible. All of those prayers and incredible efforts around the world and nothing,

Jacob impacted the world. I live in a Third World nation now since I retired a few years ago, They have rules about who can take a child from the classroom.

They have lots of sex abuse and incest, No kidnappings, Young children walk alone and children play unsupervised.

As a white people, we are novelties. We have many children friends and the parents trust us now. If we had bad intentions, we could easily get these kids with money, gifts, and so on.

The leaders of the country are discussing the issue of wealthy tourists coming here and getting young girls pregnant. 13 seems to be the most prevalent age.

There is one man here who is damaged. A movie was made here when the guy was 16. He was given drugs and abused.

I could go on and on about this. Once the veil is lifted, I have seen that this problem is everywhere all of the time.

I had a relative who worked at the moose Lake hospital for sex offenders. It is a state job with good benefits. One Friday, she walked off of the job to never return. She had no other job. She could not take listening to why it was OK to rape a four year old one more day.

She said that sex offenders are very manipulative.

The rehab idea for these offenders in Moose Lake--- no thanks.

The sentences should be longer. Then they would not be getting out so soon and need civil comiitment.

The crimes these ones in Moose Lake are horrendous.

Sorry Jared, I may have came off wrong. I was just trying to keep facts straight and make sure there wasn't something I was unaware of. I apologize if you felt as though I was jumping you about the topic you were discussing, it was not my intention by any means. So again, I apologize.

"And they are pondering whether they need to read through them a third time to make sure things like Social Security numbers, health and medical data and names of sexual assault victims aren't released."

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2016/11/17/stearns-prepares-wetterling-files-public-release/94030324/

If there was a sinister plot, it was to assume the case would never be solved, and let's go after a defenseless Dan Rassier. I'm not saying that's what happened, but given what we know now it's unfathomable how they considered him a suspect. I've actually had an active SCSO investigator post on my author page that we ought to wait and see how Rassier became a suspect, but I'm extremely skeptical. He messaged me to say that the link between Jacob's and Jared's cases had never been broken, but that claim runs directly counter to what Sanner was saying publicly in 2004, even while Jared was coming forward saying he thought they were.

Kevin's presence is nothing more than interesting. I remember speculating that perhaps the story was a ruse to get Dan to change his story, simply because Kevin's presence in the driveway was not sufficient to abandon the long held theory that Jacobs and Jared's cases were related.

Furthermore, if you read the statement that Kevin gave, it's clear that he was leading the conversation and was the one to bring up the tires. The ONLY way Kevin should have made a difference is if the tires on his car were 1.18" narrower than manufacturer specs, or if the tires on Heinrich's car were 1.18" wider than manufacturer specs. Neither scenario is likely.
I'm gonna stick with good 'ol fashion stupid....Just like it was before everything had a 3 or 4 letter abbreviation.

I had a relative who worked at the moose Lake hospital for sex offenders. It is a state job with good benefits. One Friday, she walked off of the job to never return. She had no other job. She could not take listening to why it was OK to rape a four year old one more day.

She said that sex offenders are very manipulative.

The rehab idea for these offenders in Moose Lake--- no thanks.

The sentences should be longer. Then they would not be getting out so soon and need civil comiitment.

The crimes these ones in Moose Lake are horrendous.
I couldn't imagine having to work around sickos like that

I helped search for Jacob. I got the call at work from a friend Monday morning. I thought it was like Ransom of Red Chief. At that time, sex abuse of children was never discussed. It was simply considered to be weird done by really weird people.

I learned about sexual abuse. I attended the seminar Patty had with missing children including the father of Kevin Collins. I drove with a friend and she had to drive my car because I got the only migraine I ever had.

Because of Jacob, we had mandated trainings and I learned more and more about this topic. I discovered I had friends who had been sexually abused. One by her pastor father.

I had students that had been abused and students that I reported to be investigated to see if they were being abused.

When Duane Hart was arrested, I was sure he was the ine. And then it was stated in the paper that he was not the one.

Over rhe years I could never forget Jacob. Where we lived with my children about the sane age was almost identical in configuration as well as with a convenience store about a mile away.

It changed my whole life.

I could not believe Duane Hart was not involved.I would google turkey farmer and Paynesville and got no hits. I could not remember anything else, but it was not the correct facts. Paynesville had stuck in my mind.

One time when I googled I found WS and kept asking on here if anyone remembered the turkey farmer from Paynesville. From the fkawed info, shergirl syggested archives in the paper. Jbrown purchased a subscription and found Duane Hart.

Then there were all kinds of other names and scenarios put on here. And then the reveal of DR who no one had ever mentioned when we were searching.

I hoped that the W etterlings would get an answer before they died. It seemed impossible. All of those prayers and incredible efforts around the world and nothing,

Jacob impacted the world. I live in a Third World nation now since I retired a few years ago, They have rules about who can take a child from the classroom.

They have lots of sex abuse and incest, No kidnappings, Young children walk alone and children play unsupervised.

As a white people, we are novelties. We have many children friends and the parents trust us now. If we had bad intentions, we could easily get these kids with money, gifts, and so on.

The leaders of the country are discussing the issue of wealthy tourists coming here and getting young girls pregnant. 13 seems to be the most prevalent age.

There is one man here who is damaged. A movie was made here when the guy was 16. He was given drugs and abused.

I could go on and on about this. Once the veil is lifted, I have seen that this problem is everywhere all of the time.

Thank you for sharing your history, and also for helping to search for Jacob. It's interesting to know where people on here are coming from, and why/how they became involved with this case (and others). I really wish I hadn't been a lurker for so long, but there is still value I believe in discussing this case and analyzing the entire investigation. Meaningful reform can't happen unless there is an open and honest dialogue about those things that need to be reformed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics
Back