Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and Jerry is not Nostradamus.
And I believe it has already been covered here in past threads, but can someone reiterate for me- the hockey rink where JS was the day of his abduction is a different hockey rink than the one Jacob frequented, right?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Confused what you mean by this?

I know Jerry got a bad feeling when he briefly couldn't find Jacob while at the rink, assume that's what you're referring to.

I think the local group may have been incompetent. The feds probably led the charge here

An article I recently read said something along the lines that the FBI cold case unit decided to revisit Jacob's case in light of the upcoming John Walsh show about the case. They wanted to be prepared for the large influx of tips that would come in. I think the FBI reached out to the sheriff. Some of the FBI agents involved apparently had little knowledge of the case. It seems that during this re-review of the case, Heinrich was focused on once again. My question remains -- was the FBI monitoring his online activities for the past 25 years given his proclivities?

My question remains -- was the FBI monitoring his online activities for the past 25 years given his proclivities?

I've been wondering about this too. It looks like he was always a 'guest' of the msn group the binder pics came from. I very briefly considered using the way back machine to see if anything could be found, but then I remember the content I would be looking up. I wonder what username's he used?

I'm sure he didn't have internet that whole time. His computer listed in the complaint isn't that great. Cheap. I wonder how much money he spent on printer ink? It's expensive, and if he had one of those $30 inkjet printers you can't print too many pictures before running out.

Be careful drawing conclusions without the proper evidence or JEW. The shoe print will be hard to prove as its a common shoe, even if same size, a lot of people wear same size shoes, and what not, especially back then, hard to tell but looked like old school Addidas, with the stripe on side. unless there is something specific with that shoe to match with what was found at scene, like bits of rubber or material from the shoe that forensically matches to his shoes.

Of bits or specific components of dirt or soil from the scene that is still on the shoes today.

Hopefully there's more than that for evidence.

I was out of town all week, so finally got a chance to read the warrant for Heinrich last night. After the first run-through, and learning some more about Dan Heinrich, here are my takeaways:

1. DR was right about the small dark car. I do wonder even more now about the afternoon car. If that part was true, and if indeed that was Heinrich - it may suggest he had an accomplice.

2. The info released so far is very heavy and damning to Heinrich. Could this be pressure to get him to talk about another perp?

3. Heinrich traded cars, quite often. Even recently he was changing cars frequently.

4. Heinrich is the man who was referenced in Al Garber's book, as the suspect who was arrested for Jared, and whose car had fibers consistent with Jared's snowmobile pants.

5. John Douglas was the legendary FBI profiler (think Jack Crawford, Silence of the Lambs) who developed the profile for Jacob's abductor. He would have also been the one likely consulted to choreograph the questioning of Heinrich following his arrest for Jacob. I wonder about the significance of the special lights and flag that were used as props?

6. How could LE rule out a car in Jacob's case? 3rd generation of investigative team blues??

7. Heinrich moved, a LOT.

8. The Paynesville cases were on LE's radar in the Wetterling investigation from the beginning, that's very clear. Heinrich was an early suspect in those cases as well.

9. Jacob should never have been taken.

10. It appears to me that it was pressure from the feds that led to this arrest.

Hoping to glean more information after a few more reads of the warrant....

Can you explain what you meant in #9, please?

Are you saying that you don't think the guilty party planned to abduct Jacob, that somehow his "plan" got messed up?

I think at this point it is clear that more information is missing from this story (beyond the obvious). Here is the dilemma:

1. Documents related to the new POI were inadvertently unsealed in 1996 and authorities were quick to re-seal them. The sealing and re-sealing indicates that the significance of the POI was known to authorities from the beginning. There were only 2 other persons in that list, and one of them died (I think before 1996).

2. Though I never had a name, when I pushed buttons someone indicated to me that they already knew who the perpetrator was, and that it was not who I originally suspected. This person was in the right position to know about the new POI from the very beginning.

3. Counterintuitively, there is no indication so far that the new POI was the subject of ongoing surveillance, search warrants or other investigative activity over the last 26 years (beyond the work done around the time of the kidnapping).

4. Counterintuitively, considerable resources were applied to DR, even though authorities knew the above. Moreover, by DR’s own testimony, he corroborated non-public information the authorities had regarding the car used in the crime.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It is puzzling is it not?

I don't know much about behaviors of a pedophile, but am I seeing a increased violence up to JEWwith the Paynesville, Cold Spring cases if this Dan is indeed the guilty party in all of them.Maybe he did like what he had done to Jacob and went to just Looking???

As I was drifting off to sleep last night, Mossad's words relating to something about Germany were mixing with the name "Heinrich" --- this case makes one think and re-think every single thing. I was sure Hollinger was somehow involved. I had no idea (did anyone here?) that authorities knew Heinrich's DNA was linked to Jared's case. Can someone remind me when authorities knew this? I'm trying to get my mind clear about the approach both the FBI and sheriff, etc took with regard to solving Jacob's case.

As I was drifting off to sleep last night, Mossad's words relating to something about Germany were mixing with the name "Heinrich" --- this case makes one think and re-think every single thing. I was sure Hollinger was somehow involved. I had no idea (did anyone here?) that authorities knew Heinrich's DNA was linked to Jared's case. Can someone remind me when authorities knew this? I'm trying to get my mind clear about the approach both the FBI and sheriff, etc took with regard to solving Jacob's case.

I have been thing about Mossads posts too and wondering if this is the guy he is posting about. Army....rough skin on face.....

We can't be certain DH is are guy and, for that matter, DR can't be Cleared with absolute certainty. Still, it is apparent that there was a POI , abet an unnamed one, with real compelling evidence (shoe prints and tire tracks) while Sheriff Sanner was spending untold thousands digging up DR's yard and smearing his reputation by labeling him the "only POI".

For all we know, there might have been some "mystery evidence" that justified Sanner naming DR as a POI but it is highly unusual to name someone POI without offering up any justification; particularly if that person enjoins high standing in the community and has a job that requires a high level of trust. A suspicious person might come to suspect there was some personal animosity towards DR or his family.

At this point the Child *advertiser censored* case against Heinrich should proceed . Once he is locked up and not going anywhere, not In a position to influence potential witnesses and most importantly, not able to"walk away" if he is acquitted, serious consideration should be given to bringing him to trial for Jacob.

Or maybe they shared the same child *advertiser censored*. I wonder how many of these guys we have looked at (in our who's who) were on the same internet forums Heinrich was.

Very possible. jmo

I have been thing about Mossads posts too and wondering if this is the guy he is posting about. Army....rough skin on face.....

I would like to know this too, Ifollowthis -- Mossad, were you thinking about Heinrich all along?

I feel confused, frustrated, annoyed, sad and a little bewildered. From what I've been reading here, posters seem 50/50 as to whether FBI knows Heinrich has something directly tying him to Jacob.

I would like to know this too, Ifollowthis -- Mossad, were you thinking about Heinrich all along?

I feel confused, frustrated, annoyed, sad and a little bewildered. From what I've been reading here, posters seem 50/50 as to whether FBI knows Heinrich has something directly tying him to Jacob.

I think they do. I don't see the FBI naming him a POI without a lot of evidence pointing toward him. Look how long they sat on the Jared evidence....until they had very good DNA a evidence even though according to Garber's book the FBI was sure He was their guy. The BCA and SCSO were
Not in favor of arresting the guy when they did back in 90

I cannot stop thinking how DJH turned into something so sick and twisted. He was in a treatment center for something when he was a kid right? I am wondering if he was sexually abused by someone even another teen and that was the start of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed