Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the bond was set at? It would be a costly day for him. He would have to pay JB for appearing with him, as well as the bond. Money doesn't seem to be a problem for him though! He is one of the richest cops I have ever heard of. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. IMHO

"A judge issued the warrant Tuesday at the behest of the Will County State's Attorney's Office. The warrant carried a bond of $75,000. Peterson must post 10 percent, or $7,500, to secure his release while awaiting trial, the release said."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson-webmay22,0,1202975.story

The Trib's version of the arrest..
snip/

At around 12:30 p.m., Peterson left his home and shouted "I love you" to a throng of reporters gathered outside his home before getting into the gold Mercedes owned by his attorney Joel Brodsky.

He was a SWAT team member, and he was allowed to have two duty weapons," Brodsky said. "This was a registered duty weapon with the Bolingbrook Police Department, and he carried it for 10 years. The state police had this weapon in their possession before he retired, so there is no basis for this charge."
/snip

Well of course JAB says there is no basis for the charge..now I guess JAB will have to figure out what happens if this wasn't one of the police issued guns taken during the search.

Remember the two guns he sold to a friend, who in-turn took them to the police. There were two, one Ric Mimms could id and another we have never heard about. For some reason I am thinking this might be the one we never heard about. I really don't think that LE would arrest Drew for a department weapon he had at the time of the searches..he still worked for the department then.

This man sure craves the public eye..telling the reporters he loves them.

Or maybe...... They waited to charge him with this incident, so he will be in custody when they offically charge him with Kathleen's murder. Just speculation of course.

Or maybe...... They waited to charge him with this incident, so he will be in custody when they offically charge him with Kathleen's murder. Just speculation of course.

Hi Rocky..Welcome to WS.

Yes I think the ISP are going to keep Drew on a short leash between now and any arrest in the cases of Kathleen and Stacy. And you gotta love the way this plays with his head..keeping him constantly on his guard!

Thanks Delta Dawn! Can't talk right now, supposed to be working.

Hey Rocky, welcome from another Rocky Mountain websleuther! When I first heard "DP has been arrested", without any further details at that time, I jumped up from my lazy boy recliner and practically did a jig. Those words were music to my ears. I can't wait until they make it PERMANENT!

Actually to avoid any confusion in the future I am really from Bolingbrook, IL. Unfortunatly I live about 1 mile from Drew. :bang: My passion is the Rocky Mountains. My husband and I are going to stay in Meeker Park in the middle of July for our 25th Wedding anniversary. Hope you don't mind I borrowed from your home state.

Actually to avoid any confusion in the future I am really from Bolingbrook, IL. Unfortunatly I live about 1 mile from Drew. :bang: My passion is the Rocky Mountains. My husband and I are going to stay in Meeker Park in the middle of July for our 25th Wedding anniversary. Hope you don't mind I borrowed from your home state.

It is beautiful there! What a wonderful place to spend a 25th wedding anniversary!
I love the Boulder area, which is close by. The university of CO. is there. I live in a small Victorian town in Southwestern Colorado. Retired here to paradise!

Welcome to the discussion RockyMtns, are you a former poster from the findstacy.com site?

Yes. Much more of a lurker. Only posted on there about 20 times. Mostly on the Psychic thread.

OhMyGosh!

DP is such an idio*! Making his horns honk in the driveway while Greta is doing interviews.

What a show off!

LOL, the last laugh may be on him after all! Confirmed with Sharon, Morphy
is in 'protective custody'. Special witness!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

JMHO
fran

Honking his horn and saying "I love you"...... those reporters should be concerned- look at what happens to people he says he loves.

LOL, I think DrewP is going to shoot for an insanity plea when he is arrested for murder.

OhMyGosh!

DP is such an idio*! Making his horns honk in the driveway while Greta is doing interviews.

What a show off!

JMHO
fran

That is really good news.....just as I suspected. If what we have heard is true (about the blue box and that it was warm to the touch), this would be a very important witness in the event that a body is never found.

OhMyGosh!

What a show off!

JMHO
fran

I was so glad to hear Sharon say that Tom Morphey is in protective custody as a special witness!

DP setting the car alarms off was so juvenile! Did you hear the reporter say that DP had come home and picked up his mail at the mailbox, and then she went on to say that he will probably come out and get his mail again this evening. The reporters are on to DP - they know he's playing a game and loving all the attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom