Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right Sewing Deb..the mother of this young lady called police and asked them to speak to her daughter..because she didn't want her dating Drew. They, LE, talked to her for 2 hours..from the young woman's comments in the news article it seems it just isn't sinking in that she is potential danger. Her Mom sounds like she must have really cared inorder to call LE and ask them to speak to her.

You are right Sewing Deb..the mother of this young lady called police and asked them to speak to her daughter..because she didn't want her dating Drew. They, LE, talked to her for 2 hours..from the young woman's comments in the news article it seems it just isn't sinking in that she is potential danger. Her Mom sounds like she must have really cared inorder to call LE and ask them to speak to her.

Absolutely, DeltaDawn, that was one smart mama. Unfortunately, we mommas can't always get through to the twenty-something daughters. I feel badly for this mom, because she did all the things a rational and caring mother would do, given the circumstances. She is, no doubt, living in fear that her own daughter might be DP's next victim. Poor woman.

Hey, this one is good. Article has a lot of opinion (reporter coming down real hard on the new little gf) but also has a little new info. Has anyone else heard that Stacy pointed out to Sharon a dent in the TV and said that it happened because DrewP threw her into it?

What´s wrong with this picture?

First of all, the obvious: Drew Peterson´s wife, Stacy, is missing. He does not look for her. He swears she ran off, so now he feels he is free to gallivant around town looking for his next mistress/victim. He has never been vested in the search for Stacy so, of course, why start now?

Second, he leaves the younger children in the care of the older boys, something Stacy´s friends said she would not consider doing. After Kathleen Savio´s death, the boys understandably suffered through huge psychological turmoil, leaving them angry, hurt and confused. The younger of the two teens reportedly had too much anger for Stacy to trust, and she would not allow him to watch his two younger siblings alone. She did not feel it was a safe situation, and she worked with him tirelessly to bring him out of the shell he built after the death of his mother. Though apparently her methods were working, she was cautious in her decisions.

Third, the way the Peterson home is reportedly structured, the younger children sleep upstairs and the older ones are down in the basement on the opposite side of the house. Not an ideal arrangement by any means. How can a teenage boy be expected to be responsible enough to listen for the younger ones in need? Considering the ages of the children, this is a recipe for disaster. Child protective services, are you reading this?
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/62238

Hey, this one is good. Article has a lot of opinion (reporter coming down real hard on the new little gf) but also has a little new info. Has anyone else heard that Stacy pointed out to Sharon a dent in the TV and said that it happened because DrewP threw her into it?
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/62238

Rebekah Price is the same writer/blogger that wrote an article regarding Christina Laurean that I posted back the first part of Feb.

Although some of her speculations have been off, I find in general her thoughts to be pretty much right on.

DP met Stacy right after she turned "age of consent" supposedly (I will never believe it). How do we know that he didn't actually meet this one long before? It could be why the GJ would want to speak with her as it could go towards motive if she and DP were carrying on an affair prior to Stacy missing.

We know how he has always worked this angle in the past and have always been surprised he had not already lined up someone to take Stacy's place. This new "tryst" seems to be moving quite rapidly for a new thing. He has already brought her home so the kids can meet their new mommy! This guy doesn't miss a beat. I won't be surprised to find out that indeed he has known her for some time and had an ongoing affair which he "cooled" until now.

Mysteriew and TomsGirl,
Great article! I think the dent in the tv because DP threw Stacy into it is new info, as well as the concern Stacy had for the older boys babysitting for the two younger children. That's a lot of responsibility for the two teenage boys.

What a great article. I knew the two older boys had counseling after Kathleen's death. I did not know that Chris had so much anger that Stacy did not trust leaving him with the younger children.

That is very interesting..because I can just imagine what kind of anger and confusion, along with mistrust, is building up within Chris now that Stacy is also missing. Knowing all that it seems the worst possible thing Drew could have said to them is your Mom took off with another guy. Talk about feeling betrayed and left motherless. Drew you are psychologically scarring your own children with your lies.

Thanks Delta Dawn. I think her mother did the right thing. I'm sure she hoped her daughter would listen to the police even if she didn't want to hear her mother's advice. Maybe it will sink in over time.

The info about Stacey's concern over Kathleen's boy was new to me too. I also liked the way that the reporter challenged CPS, asking where they were in all of this.

DD I also think that with the youngest having such a hard time over the loss of his mother, then evidently finally accepting Stacey only to lose her too will have major psychological effect on him. And the first happening while he was young, the second while he was in puberty- both very challenging times for the tragedies to happen. And for DrewP to then just go on, to ignore what his kids are going through, to start bringing new women home to stay all night and to be leaving them at home alone to babysit while DrewP went out to have good times- that is bound to lead to anger and frustration on their part.

The info about Stacey's concern over Kathleen's boy was new to me too. I also liked the way that the reporter challenged CPS, asking where they were in all of this.

DD I also think that with the youngest having such a hard time over the loss of his mother, then evidently finally accepting Stacey only to lose her too will have major psychological effect on him. And the first happening while he was young, the second while he was in puberty- both very challenging times for the tragedies to happen. And for DrewP to then just go on, to ignore what his kids are going through, to start bringing new women home to stay all night and to be leaving them at home alone to babysit while DrewP went out to have good times- that is bound to lead to anger and frustration on their part.

Remember when Chris was left in charge of the 2 little ones, because his older brother was at a church function and Drew was away on a weekend afternoon? Little Anthony rode his trike to Sharon's and hugged Cass? Well Chris was at the door yelling for Anthony to come back over. Then Drew gets home and he is very angry with Sharon. Now how do you suppose he treated Chris and Anthony? I bet he was just as angry with the two of them as he was with Sharon. What Drew portrays as going on in his house and behind closed doors, I believe is false. I think the kids are having a rough time and he only knows how to self medicate with booze. These poor kids are stuck between a rock and a hard space..I really feel for them.

Remember when Chris was left in charge of the 2 little ones, because his older brother was at a church function and Drew was away on a weekend afternoon? Little Anthony rode his trike to Sharon's and hugged Cass? Well Chris was at the door yelling for Anthony to come back over. Then Drew gets home and he is very angry with Sharon. Now how do you suppose he treated Chris and Anthony? I bet he was just as angry with the two of them as he was with Sharon. What Drew portrays as going on in his house and behind closed doors, I believe is false. I think the kids are having a rough time and he only knows how to self medicate with booze. These poor kids are stuck between a rock and a hard space..I really feel for them.

DeltaDawn,
I had almost forgotten about the incident with Anthony and the tricycle. Anthony, who had just turned 4, was doing nothing wrong, seeing a familiar face - his Aunt Cass and Sharon - and greeting/hugging them and having a picture taken. Kris, of course, realized that his father would not be happy to learn about the incident. Poor Kris...........I'm sure this has been especially difficult for him. Those children are going to need a lot of therapy and a good home to overcome all they've had to deal with.

Re the complaint that JAB and DrewP filed with the FBI about the findstaceypeterson website:

Those discussions prompted his attorney to file a complaint with the FBI claiming Drew Peterson was being harassed and cyber-stalked, but a spokeswoman for the agency said Tuesday that there was nothing new in the investigation of that complaint.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson-web_may21,0,63455.story

Why was Drew going to the site in the 1st place? Surely he didn't think he would find Stacy there did he? This must not be trained to have thick skin.
Re the complaint that JAB and DrewP filed with the FBI about the findstaceypeterson website:

Those discussions prompted his attorney to file a complaint with the FBI claiming Drew Peterson was being harassed and cyber-stalked, but a spokeswoman for the agency said Tuesday that there was nothing new in the investigation of that complaint.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson-web_may21,0,63455.story

Why was Drew going to the site in the 1st place? Surely he didn't think he would find Stacy there did he? This must not be trained to have thick skin.

Good Question. I don't know the answer but I have a guess. I have heard that guilty people want to see how much has been found out about the crime, so they will check out news media stories, and follow other online sources to see what people know. Oh, there is also the fact that the news about his new 'little' girl getting out. Did that come from findstacey? That could be interfering with his relationship.

Actually, I believe it did. I think I read it there before the press got ahold of it.
Good Question. I don't know the answer but I have a guess. I have heard that guilty people want to see how much has been found out about the crime, so they will check out news media stories, and follow other online sources to see what people know. Oh, there is also the fact that the news about his new 'little' girl getting out. Did that come from findstacey? That could be interfering with his relationship.

I think it's funny that Drew is saying he is being harassed and cyber stalked because of what is written on FSP site. First, if he had gone to just one search for Stacy people might believe he was half interested in finding his wife. But since he didn't try to find her in any real semblance, then it seems ludicrous to me that he would even go to FSP and expect to hear nice things about himself. The site is about finding Stacy, not about poor Drew. So who was stalking whom when he logged on to that site?

CHICAGO -- An arrest warrant has been issued for Drew Peterson, apparently in connection with a weapons charge.

LIVE VIDEO: Sky5 Over Peterson Home

A publicist for Peterson said the former police sergeant suspected in his wife's disappearance will turn himself into authorities Wednesday.

Sky5 captured images of Peterson getting into a car in front of his home shortly after 12:30 p.m. The car drove off, presumably en route to the offices of the Illinois State Police.

More at http://www.nbc5.com/news/16351828/detail.html?dl=mainclick

DP will be checking all the blogs tonite to see if anyone noticed him!:behindbar

NEXT TIME, IMHO, it won't be so easy for him to get out of jail.:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads