Suspect Drew Peterson #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeltaDawn:

It's okay, you know that DP would just say you were PMsing.........

When is the GJ supposed to finish up? I am getting impatient now as both cases hang on this. (Stebic and Peterson)

I am more interested in knowing if the GJ has heard from everybody that is important to the case.

We know who has been questioned by the GJ, is there anyone else that should be???

If not, then they are probably done with gathering the evidence. I thought their term was up at the end of May????

I think the grand jury will be done by the end of the month....the older articles are not available now (the ones I checked into anyway) and from my backwards math it seems towards the end of May would be the end of this GJ time. Ever the optomist, I plug in the judge's ruling time on Drew's guns to be about the same time.....5/22 IIRC.

Thanks chico!!

Can the same GJ's term be extended if they want to hear more testimony?

I also agree with you that I see some major rulings being issued near the end of this month. Both by the Judge on the issue of the guns and the GJ handing down an indictment. Oh lordy, I do so hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks chico!!

Can the same GJ's term be extended if they want to hear more testimony?

I also agree with you that I see some major rulings being issued near the end of this month. Both by the Judge on the issue of the guns and the GJ handing down an indictment. Oh lordy, I do so hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read somewhere in these threads that the GJ could be extended another six months, if need be.

I was thinking (hoping) that the GJ would make a ruling at the end of this term. But I forgot about waiting on the judge's ruling on whether or not the boys have to testify. What is the judge waiting on? It doesn't take that long to make a decision! Even if he rules that the boys have to testify, there are only two more sessions of this GJ if it runs to the end of this month. So judge has to decide quick.

Fran posted this article on the media thread:

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervillesun/news/953161,6_1_NA16_PETERSON_S1.article
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervillesun/news/953161,6_1_NA16_PETERSON_S1.article

I feel sorry for her mom. Police talked to the girl at Mom's request, girl says cops told her they're 100% sure he is a double murderer, even his family thinks he killed Stacy and Kathy. This girl is living in la-la-land!

Susan

Stupid Stupid Stupid kid......very smart mom, IMO.

Interesting that she repeated what seemed word for word from LE.

"They're like, 'We're 100 percent positive he killed them. His family thinks he killed them. You're going to be next,'"

I just wanna shake the snot outta this kid.

We were all right when we suspected there was more to this relationship than just helping out a "friend" stranded on the side of the road at 2:30am. I wonder now if the young girl spotted with DP in a bar near Naperville last week was the same 22-year-old?

And what a surprise..........Steve Carcerano introduced them. Is there anything he won't do for his dear old friend, Drew Peterson?

I do feel very sorry for the girl's mother. I'm sure she's at her wits end trying to reason with her daughter. Calling in the state police to talk to the girl was a good idea, but it sounds like it fell on deaf ears.

The state police were very blunt with the girl, telling her they're 100% sure DP killed Kathleen and Stacy. I think it's very telling that they said, "his family thinks he killed them."

Evidently the state police have interviewed family members of DP and even they believe he killed Kathleen and Stacy. I wonder if that's why we haven't seen DP's mother and brother in the news defending him? In recent months, DP's mother and step-father, Betty and Joseph Morphey, have appeared before the grand jury.

Edited to add................this 22-year-old girl is not dealing with reality. It's sheer stupidity to get involved with a man like DP. Hopefully she will be able to leave the relationship without too much harm to her.

I wonder what happened to the lady - Denise Werner (?) who was dating DP? She said something along the lines of DP saying he could get a divorce from Stacy in November.

Now that's a stupid woman.

She even went in his plane with him!:eek:

Hope she listens to LE!...but,..........I don't think she is by her recent interview.

We'll keep her name handy for future reference. :rolleyes:

Oh, wait, she doesn't want anyone to know her name. :chicken:

JMHO
fran

Very smart Mom. I am glad she had police talk to her DD.
But if it wasn't for the seriousness for the for the kid, I almost wish they wouldn't advertise who DrewP is seeing. It has to be making him feel like he is a celebrity and I really don't think he should.

I do wonder though, what the 'older' woman 'friend' is thinking now that she is aware of DrewP picking up with a 'younger' woman 'friend'. A 'friend' who is not much older than her own daughter.

I just saw the Sun Times article that Fran posted in media. It looks like the girl's little fling might win her a trip to the GJ. I wonder what DrewP told her.

LOL, knowing they might end up in front of the GJ might make it hard for DrewP to make new 'friends'!

Sick, sick, sick! Drew why are you bringing other women home to your house and children when Stacy is still missing and you have a reward out for her safe return?
Gee..it doesn't seem like you think she will be found and returned safely.

Sick, sick, sick! Drew why are you bringing other women home to your house and children when Stacy is still missing and you have a reward out for her safe return?
Gee..it doesn't seem like you think she will be found and returned safely.

Nice example for his children, having strange women spend the night at his home under the same roof as the children. :(

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members