Suspect Drew Peterson #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, she had contacted an attorney. She had an appt. with the attorney for the Monday following the Sunday she disappeared.

Yes, she had contacted an attorney. She had an appt. with the attorney for the Monday following the Sunday she disappeared.

That's exactly what I thought mysteriew.

IMHO, that alone would trump, in a jury's eyes, that she just left without anything. Stacy would NOT have contacted an attorney IF she was planning on secretly leaving him. She was planning on taking the children AND what SUPPORT et al she would be entitled to.:waitasec:

From past actions, it's obvious Drew wouldn't have liked that one bit!:rolleyes:

IMO, Drew and his attorney are hoping they can either get LE and the public at large to either forgetabout him and he can go on his merry way,.......or LE to charge and try him without a body. Like he SAID, they will find him innocent before they find her body. (in other words):bang:

I wonder where he put Stacy?:mad:

JMHO
fran

The more I think about the way little Joey is trying to use this to create some "reasonable doubt" the angrier I get. But I guess I should just look at the source. Turning what a friend told her she should do, into a plan that clears DrewP of involvement is pretty much the least of what he could be doing I guess.

After all, he tried to imply she was unstable and that didn't work. He tried to say she ran off with another man, and that didn't work. So I guess that taking the truth, turning it and fudging it a bit shouldn't be surprising.

The more I think about the way little Joey is trying to use this to create some "reasonable doubt" the angrier I get. But I guess I should just look at the source. Turning what a friend told her she should do, into a plan that clears DrewP of involvement is pretty much the least of what he could be doing I guess.

After all, he tried to imply she was unstable and that didn't work. He tried to say she ran off with another man, and that didn't work. So I guess that taking the truth, turning it and fudging it a bit shouldn't be surprising.

Yep JP sure is trying to throw lots of 'reasonable doubt' around & it makes me so mad! grrrr

ell, well..so Drew really believes he is a star..having a publicist do press releases about his new website. That is so ridiculous that he has become this noteworthy on the back of his missing wife!

DrewP has a new webpage. Supposed to contain press releases, photos and media clips. Looks like it is operated by the publicist. News of the webpage came out via press release, lol.
http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=783&z=4

Thanks for that info mysteriew. I agree with Delta Dawn's post. What a crock.....makes me wanna
2.gif

What a joke!

Maybe the great Glenn Selig with his "20 years of experience as an anchor, reporter and producer" could try to FIND STACY PETERSON instead of doing his PR bs for her loser husband.

Makes me sick....

DrewP has a new webpage. Supposed to contain press releases, photos and media clips. Looks like it is operated by the publicist. News of the webpage came out via press release, lol.
http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=783&z=4

Why would anyone want to subscribe to his 'press release?' :waitasec:

I'd rather get my information from a 'reliable' news source. :crazy:

This guy is truly unbelieveable.:bang:

:rolleyes:

fran

ROFL!!! After all of the media appearances, the stunts, and the press releases that DrewP AND his attorney have made- they are asking for a change of venue!!!

Asked where they might seek to have the gun trial moved to find jurors unfamiliar with the case, Brodsky chuckled, then replied: "Maybe China." http://www.nbc5.com/news/17325239/detail.html

ROTFLMAO!!!! Even Brodsky couldn't get through that with a straight face.

LOL, I expected it, but still can't believe the nerve of those guys.

They are expecting the trial on the gun charges to take two weeks! That would usually be a one partial day event. Abood says they expect selecting jurors to take up a lot of the time. I hope this judge doesn't let them get away with their shannigans in court.

Today is September 2nd. I remembered today that Len is supposed to go to court on September 10th on the charges stemming from the parking lot confrontation between him and Drew. At the time that happened, Len said that by the time his case went to court, Drew would be in jail.

Is the grand jury still meeting? Why haven't they charged Drew in the disappearance of Stacy and/or the death of Kathleen Savio?

I keep trying to think of reasons for a delay in an indictment, and the only thing I can think of is that they're waiting on the Governor's signature on the hearsay bill. Has anyone heard anything in regards to the status of that bill?

We're less than two months away from the anniversary of Stacy's disappearance. I hope Drew is indicted before then. :confused:

Today is September 2nd. I remembered today that Len is supposed to go to court on September 10th on the charges stemming from the parking lot confrontation between him and Drew. At the time that happened, Len said that by the time his case went to court, Drew would be in jail.

Is the grand jury still meeting? Why haven't they charged Drew in the disappearance of Stacy and/or the death of Kathleen Savio?

I keep trying to think of reasons for a delay in an indictment, and the only thing I can think of is that they're waiting on the Governor's signature on the hearsay bill. Has anyone heard anything in regards to the status of that bill?

We're less than two months away from the anniversary of Stacy's disappearance. I hope Drew is indicted before then. :confused:
Regarding the delay in the Bill's signature. The writers of the Bill messed up in the writing by leaving off an effective date. If the Bill were to be signed as is, it wouldn't become law until August or September of 2009.

The Gov is probably going to do what I think is called an amendatory signature, which would make the law effective immediately. I'm not sure if it then has to go back for another vote, but in any event, it will pass. I read somewhere they were expecting all this to happen in September.

Regarding the delay in the Bill's signature. The writers of the Bill messed up in the writing by leaving off an effective date. If the Bill were to be signed as is, it wouldn't become law until August or September of 2009.

The Gov is probably going to do what I think is called an amendatory signature, which would make the law effective immediately. I'm not sure if it then has to go back for another vote, but in any event, it will pass. I read somewhere they were expecting all this to happen in September.

It sounds like the final signature and making this bill a law is probably what is holding up an indictment. Hopefully the amendatory signature and whatever has to happen to make this a law on an immediate basis will happen soon.

I'm sure this is very difficult for Stacy's family.

I came back to this thread after being so engrossed in the Caylee Anthony case. I hoped something new was on the horizon.
Sad to say the only thing new in this case is the bill above becoming a law.
If we don't see any arrests in this case by October I am going to be even more discouraged.
Hard to believe that October 28th will be one year since Stacy "disappeared"
Sometimes the unfairness of this case and the Lisa Stebic case haunts me.
I pray, for the sake of these women, we see arrests before the year is over.
I am doubtful though.

Actually I am kinda glad that they are taking their time. They only get one shot, so I want it to be a good one. And there is still time for her remains to be found. That would be even better.

I can't believe he is still out as free as a bird. I don't understand since the GJ has come and gone. What is going on?

I can't believe he is still out as free as a bird. I don't understand since the GJ has come and gone. What is going on?

That's just it, I don't know if the GJ has gone. The last report I saw on a GJ witness was mid August. But there have been other weeks go by with no mention of anyone appearing before the GJ.

Things they may be waiting on could be the governors signature on the bill. And DrewP testifying in the family's suit about the estate. Both of those could affect the criminal case.

Seriously, He really isn't free as a bird. How would you like to be Drew Peterson? He's not free like the rest of us. Can you imagine how paranoid he must be? Who can he trust....a stranger online.......dear friends????

Those of us who want justice desperately want this guy behind bars. But, we have to give LE the benefit of any doubts we have. They just can't make an arrest until they believe they can get a conviction. We can't forget OJ. He was arrested too quickly and the trial started BEFORE all the evidence had been analyzed. Let the OJ debacle be the standard. This guy needs to be behind bars for life. We can pray, be hopeful, and be patient; and that's the best we can do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
59lilBERNICE
Back