Suspect Drew Peterson #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am waiting two....

I do hope Drew knows he will be burning in :devil: either way

There's been a body found near Morrison, Wisconsin... don't know the sex yet or anything and it's a long shot. I hope if it truns out to be female, they make certain to compare dental records... Just to be sure.
(It's interstate access all the way from Chicago).

There's been a body found near Morrison, Wisconsin... don't know the sex yet or anything and it's a long shot. I hope if it truns out to be female, they make certain to compare dental records... Just to be sure.
(It's interstate access all the way from Chicago).
I put a link on another thread called Body found still Jane Doe. There is a link to the news article.

Body has not yet been identified, but it is a teen or young woman, up to early or mid 20's. The Illinois State Police have contacted authorities up there to see if it might be Stacey. But 18 agencies in all have made requests trying to identify missing women of other cases. So it is possible, but not likely that it is Stacey.

Here is the link again to the story:
http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=9454577

I put a link on another thread called Body found still Jane Doe. There is a link to the news article.

Body has not yet been identified, but it is a teen or young woman, up to early or mid 20's. The Illinois State Police have contacted authorities up there to see if it might be Stacey. But 18 agencies in all have made requests trying to identify missing women of other cases. So it is possible, but not likely that it is Stacey.

Here is the link again to the story:
http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=9454577

Thank you. Eighteen other jurisdictions, already... a horrible indictment of many in our society. God help us.

Grand Jury meets tomorrow. Keep fingers crossed.
Was really hoping to hear something after the Grand Jury met today. Perhaps it still can happen today, but....this is getting old. Was also thinking they are going to have to cut this Grand Jury loose pretty soon. They've been meeting nearly a year, which is much longer than norm for a Grand Jury run. I can't imagine they have that much more to discuss or people to interview.

I was hoping they got the indictment yesterday and gave him until today to turn himself in, but I just did a news check and got no joy.

Hmmmmmm.................I wonder what the hold up is? We know that everything was held up awaiting the passage of the Hearsay Bill. Now that that's done, I would expect things to move quickly. My best guess is that they're waiting for something from a legal aspect.

Hmmmmmm.................I wonder what the hold up is? We know that everything was held up awaiting the passage of the Hearsay Bill. Now that that's done, I would expect things to move quickly. My best guess is that they're waiting for something from a legal aspect.
My guess is they don't feel they have enough for a conviction, or charges would have been filed by now.....it sucks.

Thanks, Leila. I certainly missed a lot in that thread. Christie Cales' disappearance was the only person I was fully aware of.

from the link above - websleuths link - I made a list of all the bodies that 'might' be associated with Drew - I'll repeat it here:

so... Fran's quote above got me thinking - so I made a list of ALL the murders, bodies, suicides, etc that have been posted on this thread - so at least we have a COMPLETE list...

1. Christie Cales - 1998
2. Steve - Monica's brother supposedly committed suicide when his sister (Monica) was dating her when still married to Vicki (wife #2)
3. Kathleen Savio - wife #3 - drowned in bathtub - 2004
4. A reporter named Erica is investigating Drew's connection to a missing persons case from the 1980's.
5. Jeffery Archer Boyfriend of Vicki - killed (murder never solved) - 1994
6. teenager who supposedly tried to committ suicide (he was involved in a drug deal that included a dirty cop) - family found this young man hanging in basement...
7. Aldis L. Tucker (post #41) - 1999
8. Robin Abrams - disappeared in 1990
9. Steve Maniaci Boyfriend of Kathleen (wife #3) - 2004
10. Stacy Peterson - wife $ disappeared without a trace
11. Tom Morphey - tries to commit suicide - 2007
12. Tom's wife disappeared 10 year ago (??)

okay - that's my list! any of this true??

That's a LOT!!! :eek:

from the link above - websleuths link - I made a list of all the bodies that 'might' be associated with Drew - I'll repeat it here:

so... Fran's quote above got me thinking - so I made a list of ALL the murders, bodies, suicides, etc that have been posted on this thread - so at least we have a COMPLETE list...

1. Christie Cales - 1998
2. Steve - Monica's brother supposedly committed suicide when his sister (Monica) was dating her when still married to Vicki (wife #2)
4. A reporter named Erica is investigating Drew's connection to a missing persons case from the 1980's.
6. teenager who supposedly tried to committ suicide (he was involved in a drug deal that included a dirty cop) - family found this young man hanging in basement...

surely there is evidence on one of these.............like a hitman! IMO

sorry mods, have no idea why it did 3 blogs alike, just saw it.......I didn't even think it went through

1. Christie Cales - 1998

Said this before, will say it again.
I bet Drew pulled a lot of markers in(ppl that owed Drew BIG favors).
And as everyone who lives in adjoining countys already know/stated, Will county is the armpit of America.

Said this before, will say it again.
I bet Drew pulled a lot of markers in(ppl that owed Drew BIG favors).
And as everyone who lives in adjoining countys already know/stated, Will county is the armpit of America.

Excuse me?! Speak for your OWN county. Will County is a beautiful place and I love living there.

IMHO Cook County probably is probably the worst county in the nation. I would NEVER move back there.

Deep, Cleansing Breaths everybody. However, I also disagree with the comment about Will County. There's a little bit of bad everywhere, but there's also a lot of good everywhere.

D@mn it anyway. I feel hope slowly fading away and I can't stand it.

I sooooo want this arrested, and I want it NOW!

D@mn it anyway. I feel hope slowly fading away and I can't stand it.

I sooooo want this arrested, and I want it NOW!

Oh my goodness. There are sooo MANY of us out here that feel the SAME way.

Arrest the creep already!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member