Suspect: Randy Allen Taylor -- Background

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont know how i ended up on this thread, but i did, so i havent read any of it. My time is sooooo limited. I apologize but does anyone know the dates RAT lived in Ft walton ? If so i will make the time to check on who went ,missing then. tIA

I haven't seen it posted anywhere. I would focus on the 1990's. I think there is a detailed arrest record for him in VA from 2003 onward.

There are also Virginia beach charges in 1996.

I think he was out on the West Coast and a kid (WA, CA and OR).

It has been speculated that he was in the Navy (based on some of the location he lived) and I think Nancy Grace said he was in the army but I don't know where that is coming from.

I haven't seen it posted anywhere. I would focus on the 1990's. I think there is a detailed arrest record for him in VA from 2003 onward.

There are also Virginia beach charges in 1996.

I think he was out on the West Coast and a kid (WA, CA and OR).

It has been speculated that he was in the Navy (based on some of the location he lived) and I think Nancy Grace said he was in the army but I don't know where that is coming from.

Wow, this area has several military bases!

Right off the bat I am thinking of
Pamela June Ray
Kem Ramer
JB Beasley & Tracie Hawlett

Granted these are from the surrounding area. All are cold cases and MOO that close enough to sleuth. If anyone wants to start its ok with me. It will be tonight before i can seriously start looking. Also, there are quite a few unsolved missing cases from right in the area and I will also look for those girls names later tonight.

I have been going through the Virginia court records and I found another Randy Allen Taylor who was convicted of abduction in Wise County, VA. This RAT's DOB is 02/05/****

CR05F00104-00 Wise Co. CLINCHCO, VA
Charge: ABDUCTION - Felony
Offense Date: 12/25/2004
Arrest Date: 04/06/2005
Found Guilty on 07/14/2005
Sentence Time: 10 Year(s)
Sentence Suspended: 8 Year(s)4 Month(s)
Concurrent/Consecutive: Sentence Is To Run Concurrently With Another

This RAT also has a B&E conviction in with his address being listed as CONOVER, NC

So my point is if anyone digs something up associated with RAT in Conover, NC or Clincho, VA it is a different guy with a different DOB

What is interesting is that the violation happened on 8/1/2013 BEFORE the abduction. It doesn't give any details as to what the violations was but I think it would have to all related to the arson charges. this whole arson case is confusing though

According to case CR04017300-00 on 8/6/2004 he was arrested for conspiring to commit arson that occurred on 6/15/2002. It went to trial and the charges were dropped.

According to case CR04017298-00 on 8/6/2004 he was arrested for arson that occurred on 6/16/2002. It went to trial where he pleaded not guilty. But he was found found guilty on 02/15/2005. But nothing about sentence is in the record.

Note: his address is listed as unknown in both records.

That brings me to case CR04017298-01 (I think the -01 means both charges are linked and it was that same trial?). On 5/28/2010 he violated a court order and was arrested for that on 8/11/2010. The trial was on 6/21/2011 and his parole was revoked and he was sentenced to 2 years in jail. His address is listed as Charlottesville,VA .

Not sure how long he was in jail.

Next up CR04017298-02 (still linked to the arson charge). On 8/1/2013 he violated parole. His address is listed as Ruckersville, VA. No arrest date is listed but there was a hearing on 8/16/2013. Capias Granted

Things I don't know is how long his sentence was for the Arson charge. How much time did he serve the first time? The second time?

So, the 2nd violation occurred before in July, before AM disappeared. I am thinking that they arrested him for the abduction and in the course of that investigation they discovered the parole violation and since he was already arrested they didn't need to arrest him again.

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/CaseDetail.do
On the first Violation of a Court Order
Sentenced to 2 years Penitentiary BUT Two years Suspended Sentence. He paid a fine of $623 but DID NO TIME.

The Arson, he was found guilty but only had to pay a fine. He was probably then put on Probation and then, on May 28, 2010, heviolated whatever he was told to do by the court, .

On this first Violation of a Court Order:
Probation was revoked. That trial went on until June 21, 2011...a little over a year's process.
He was sentenced to 2 years Penitentiary BUT ALL Two Years were Suspended. He paid a fine of $623 but DID NO TIME.

I have been going through the Virginia court records and I found another Randy Allen Taylor who was convicted of abduction in Wise County, VA. This RAT's DOB is 02/05/****

CR05F00104-00 Wise Co. CLINCHCO, VA
Charge: ABDUCTION - Felony
Offense Date: 12/25/2004
Arrest Date: 04/06/2005
Found Guilty on 07/14/2005
Sentence Time: 10 Year(s)
Sentence Suspended: 8 Year(s)4 Month(s)
Concurrent/Consecutive: Sentence Is To Run Concurrently With Another

This RAT also has a B&E conviction in with his address being listed as CONOVER, NC

So my point is if anyone digs something up associated with RAT in Conover, NC or Clincho, VA it is a different guy with a different DOB

There's also a Randy Alan (note spelling) Taylor who's not our RAT, and who may be (or might not be) the RAT in Fort Walton Beach, and a Randolph Allen Taylor with a 1964 birthdate who's in coastal Virginia.

There's also a RAT with a birthday in July of the same year as our RAT. I haven't decided whether that's a mistake/typo/something or a different person.

There's also a Randy Alan (note spelling) Taylor who's not our RAT, and who may be (or might not be) the RAT in Fort Walton Beach, and a Randolph Allen Taylor with a 1964 birthdate who's in coastal Virginia.

There's also a RAT with a birthday in July of the same year as our RAT. I haven't decided whether that's a mistake/typo/something or a different person.

RAT with July birthday- same year is originally from Kentucky- different person

For anyone who cares:

Capias:The name for several different kinds of writs, or court orders, all of which require an officer to take the defendant into custody.

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/CaseDetail.do
On the first Violation of a Court Order
Sentenced to 2 years Penitentiary BUT Two years Suspended Sentence. He paid a fine of $623 but DID NO TIME.

The Arson, he was found guilty but only had to pay a fine. He was probably then put on Probation and then, on May 28, 2010, heviolated whatever he was told to do by the court, .

On this first Violation of a Court Order:
Probation was revoked. That trial went on until June 21, 2011...a little over a year's process.
He was sentenced to 2 years Penitentiary BUT ALL Two Years were Suspended. He paid a fine of $623 but DID NO TIME.

Thank SO much for this explanation. I don't understand legal stuff at all. Give me science any day lol!

How normal is it for a guy to keep getting out of these charges? When you look at his sheet he has a lot of charges, many were dropped and the ones he was found guilty on and sentenced, he didn't do time on.

I don't hang out with arsonists so I don't know how common this is :)

Hi y'all!

I am joining you all!

and marking my spot!

:seeya:

For anyone who cares:

Capias:The name for several different kinds of writs, or court orders, all of which require an officer to take the defendant into custody.

Which means you did not show up for Court, Court issued a Fail to Appear, and finally went a brought your behind in - without bail for skipping Court in the fist place. ;)

Fort Walton Beach- different person; born Sept 1964

RAT with July birthday- same year is originally from Kentucky- different person

Thank you. I thought it probably was.

I would not have guessed this was such a common name!

While people seem to be around explaining legalese.

I think Nolle Prosequi means the charges were dropped?

Also I figured out that C & A = curse and abuse

Another thing I figured was that one of his cases GC04001995-00 started as an assault and battery. The charges were amended to just assault. He was found Guilty and sentenced to 10 day. That 10 day sentence was suspended. This case was appealed to circuit court on 04/23/2004. See circuit court for final disposition. Case #GC04003802-00 and the finding on the appeal was Nolle Prosequi

Been Verified is also showing a rat in manassas

Randi A Taylor
Address: 9705 Grant Ave
City: Manassas
State: Virginia
Zip Code: 22110-5934

Residence Years: 1995 1996

female

Culpepper has another RT... RST living there in 93

There are 2 RT's in Charlottesville in 2000

While people seem to be around explaining legalese.

I think Nolle Prosequi means the charges were dropped?

Also I figured out that C & A = curse and abuse

Another thing I figured was that one of his cases GC04001995-00 started as an assault and battery. The charges were amended to just assault. He was found Guilty and sentenced to 10 day. That 10 day sentence was suspended. This case was appealed to circuit court on 04/23/2004. See circuit court for final disposition. Case #GC04003802-00 and the finding on the appeal was Nolle Prosequi

Nolle pros means dropped for the moment, but can be brought back at any time later, if there is a need. Not dismissed and dropped.

What about this one?

Case Number : GT09003807-00 File Date : 04/13/2009 Locality : TOWN OF CULPEPER
Name : TAYLOR, RANDY EUGENE Status : Released On Summons Defense Attorney :
Address : LOUISA, VA 23093 AKA1 : AKA2 :
Sex : Male Race : White Caucasian(Non-Hispanic) DOB : 06/19/****

TAYLOR, RANDY EUGENE but same DOB???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics