Syria - Jacqueline Vienneau, 33, Hama, 31 March 2007 - Canadian

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Check out this excellent blog/post by an acquaintance of Nicole's. It goes through all of the key evidence, organized in such a way that it is not overwhelming. It is loaded with photos, including photos of the maps from Lonely Planet (which had some errors in them), that Nicole would have used; photos of where she stayed, where she was headed, etc.

One interesting line of thought related to the fact that only one individual signed in at the tourist site that Nicole was thought to be headed to that day. That individual, who has never been located, stayed at the hotel next door to Nicole's and the two hotels often shared a driver/car that would take guests to the various tourist/historical sites in the area. Could she have been invited along by this individual? Is it possible she didn't take the mini-bus?

Lots of other excellent information. Hopefully I am allowed to post this link.

http://xthespot.blogspot.com/2010/04/criminal-mind-tracing-disappearance-of.html

Check out this excellent blog/post by an acquaintance of Nicole's. It goes through all of the key evidence, organized in such a way that it is not overwhelming. It is loaded with photos, including photos of the maps from Lonely Planet (which had some errors in them), that Nicole would have used; photos of where she stayed, where she was headed, etc.

One interesting line of thought related to the fact that only one individual signed in at the tourist site that Nicole was thought to be headed to that day. That individual, who has never been located, stayed at the hotel next door to Nicole's and the two hotels often shared a driver/car that would take guests to the various tourist/historical sites in the area. Could she have been invited along by this individual? Is it possible she didn't take the mini-bus?

Lots of other excellent information. Hopefully I am allowed to post this link.

http://xthespot.blogspot.com/2010/04/criminal-mind-tracing-disappearance-of.html
Wow! what a great blog. Thank you so much Snoopster for posting. It's the first I have seen of this amazing well done blog.

Wow! what a great blog. Thank you so much Snoopster for posting. It's the first I have seen of this amazing well done blog.

Yes, thank you, Snoopster...

I sure hope that the latest geopolitical events taking place in Syria do not have a negative effect on resolving this case. What happened to Nicole??? Her family deserves to know.

Nicole is still missing. Where is Nicole?

On Day 2, at sunset in Hama, Nicole wrote in her diary. Her last word was “content.”

"Hyper glowing lush green meadows and mountains. The sky was ultra deep blue. The wildflowers colourful and abundant. Vista heaven...I treated myself to figs and strawberry ice cream (not at the same time) once I finally dragged myself away from Apamea. I had taken my book with me and spent a long while just relaxing with the birds, butterflies and sunshine. Now I am back in Hama writing while the sun is starting to set. Content."
~ Nicole Vienneau, March 30, 2007

Nicole is still missing. Where is Nicole?

On Day 2, at sunset in Hama, Nicole wrote in her diary. Her last word was “content.”

"Hyper glowing lush green meadows and mountains. The sky was ultra deep blue. The wildflowers colourful and abundant. Vista heaven...I treated myself to figs and strawberry ice cream (not at the same time) once I finally dragged myself away from Apamea. I had taken my book with me and spent a long while just relaxing with the birds, butterflies and sunshine. Now I am back in Hama writing while the sun is starting to set. Content."
~ Nicole Vienneau, March 30, 2007

Thank you for sharing that, arielilane! I am so happy to see that Nicole was so content at that time. I have no doubt that she loved travel and meeting people from different cultures.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back