Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Caylee will ever be found it is now day 87. Casey had 31 days to get rid of the body really well. I want to know the last known mileage on her car and what it was after it was found, I want cell phone pings and I want to know who rode in har car last and where she parked the car while at TOny's.

I want to know these things.

That is my point exactly, I am not taking what he said out of context, however the Defense will take it out of context.

I completely understand why he was concerned about the items found, I am simply pointing out how the information he is giving, if indeed true, can be manipulated to mean something else.

I repeated the same thing over and over because I was paraphrazing what he/she stated on the other blog. I have no idea what was discussed at the search site, I am only commenting on the information provided by Justice on this other site.

And i can assure you, if I was there, I would most certainly not disclose any information about the details.

If you think what we are discussing here is an injustice I would suggest not participating then because no one should be offended if they dont have to be. I personally do not feel it is an injustice to caylee its just another possible step to get cloSer to finding her and honoring her in the right way. JMHO

Further I will be honest I so sick of hearing about GA, CA, LE, AND KC that I could puke and I am so glad we have found something relating to Caylee in any way most especially any info that might mean laying her to rest. JMO

If you think what we are discussing here is an injustice I would suggest not participating then because no one should be offended if they dont have to be. I personally do not feel it is an injustice to caylee its just another possible step to get cloSer to finding her and honoring her in the right way. JMHO

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I.

I agree that searching and the information obtained is another step to finding Caylee, however IMO, the information released about the details of the search to the public should be restricted to the proper authorities. How does releasing CONFIDENTIAL details about the search bring us any closer to finding her?
There is a reason why searchers are asked to sign confidentiality agreements.

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I.

I agree that searching and the information obtained is another step to finding Caylee, however IMO, the information released about the details of the search to the public should be restricted to the proper authorities. How does releasing CONFIDENTIAL details about the search bring us any closer to finding her?
There is a reason why searchers are asked to sign confidentiality agreements.

what was confidential? She never gave a location, she never gave a description of what was found just that thins were found. She never said what was in or claimed to know what was in the water. I dont see that anything was really exposed in terms of confidentiality. I would like to see what you feel was exposed that should have been confidential.

The only thing I can think of is giving a hint about the item that was of particular interest to her. Other than that there were no real specifics on honest speculation. She did not even discuss what the thing found was wrapped in. Further going to a place and smelling something bad is confidential. I just dont see where you are coming from on this.

This person's post doesn't make much sense to me. IF there was NO odor on Sunday with the item there and today the item is gone but there is a huge odor, what sense does that make? If it was a dead body it would have smelled very bad there at the scene and once the item was gone the smell would go away. Just the opposite. I don't see how this guys post means anything! At least his reasoning doesn't.

more from that poster...

Justice4Caylee
Sep 10, 2008 | 3:30 AM Delray Asked:
hey what do u mean? did you find things wrapped and it had an odor but when u went back the odor was gone.. i don't understand what u mean,,

NO. Sunday we found something wrapped up "tightly" submerged in water (no odor)
today that something was gone, and there was a SERIOUS bad odor. My thought is, they opened what was wrapped up, and it could have been a decomposing body that was under water (no odor) and after they opened it, the odor lingered the air.
Unless something big died Sunday night or sometime Monday and stunk that bad that fast.

This person's post doesn't make much sense to me. IF there was NO odor on Sunday with the item there and today the item is gone but there is a huge odor, what sense does that make? If it was a dead body it would have smelled very bad there at the scene and once the item was gone the smell would go away. Just the opposite. I don't see how this guys post means anything! At least his reasoning doesn't.

What would smell is the mud from an object being removed and stirring it up. I agree, the "body" would stink if it was there. And even though water slows down decomp, in FL and the heat, I don't think it would be enough. She would be bones after 87 days.

The item was under water so it probably wouldnt have much of an odor until they pulle dit out and opened it. The searchers were sent home and the big guys were called in immediately so it is very possible IMO that they didnt open it revealing the smell until after the regular searchers were evacuated from the scene. Im not saying it was human or not but human decomp smeel is extremely strong and can linger for a significant amount of time even if its only in a place for a short time. I.A. caylees barely decomposing body was still smelled weeks later in the trunk.

What would smell is the mud from an object being removed and stirring it up. I agree, the "body" would stink if it was there. And even though water slows down decomp, in FL and the heat, I don't think it would be enough. She would be bones after 87 days.

yes but there might be a very foul odor exposed after removing it from its original restng place esp if the body fully decomposed there. there would be fluid. However if she was in plastic at all that would trap fluids and other smelly components.

I believe the guy. I believe he was on the search and found something.

On the other hand it is odd they have found this new search site and LE and everyone is off digging in a whole new area. Maybe what TES found was a dead dog or something. If they had found Caylee's remain Sunday I don't think they would be out in this new area searching but who knows??? There seems to be alot of bones and remains around in FL!!

confirmation he was on the search!

mrb57
Sep 10, 2008 | 3:48 AM Yes Justice was on the search team! Came in Sunday and I believe said that they were surprised that the search was stopped.......correct me if I am wrong Search! :)
when you found it, did you call them in to look at it? and they rope it off? Somebody said I think it was the woman with the N name said her husband called and said they would not let them in one area, and it was taped off and I do believe deputys maybe was guarding it...and he told her something was up......

The only thing I can think of is giving a hint about the item that was of particular interest to her. Other than that there were no real specifics on honest speculation. She did not even discuss what the thing found was wrapped in. Further going to a place and smelling something bad is confidential. I just dont see where you are coming from on this.

I am coming from the same place as you are, a real concern and love for this little baby girl who I fear is gone.

I understand there were no specifics given, however, how do we know that these "hints" shouldn't remain confidential? I wouldn't want to be the one making the calls on what I thought was acceptable to release or not.

If a searcher finds real evidence that will be used in the trial, don't you think the defense will try to discredit it? Don't you think they will seek out blogs where statements have been made by the searcher and try to use that? I think that is a reasonable assumption, considering that we are doing the same in regards to finding Caylee.

I know that none of the searchers would want to mess up the case, I know your intentions are good. All I am saying is to please consider what statements you ( the searchers) are making that can be perceived the wrong way, and to please handle the information you acquire that is priveledged with great care.

I wouldn't put other peoples usernames on here I think thats the reason the thread was deleted before?!?!

Is anyone else simply OVER the many people interjecting themselves in this case? I'm NOT referring to any of the TES searchers or any of the other NOTABLE search teams. I'm talking more like the girl who called CA and LP and posted it on her myspace..I'm talking about the woman who went and grabbed trash..I mean come on. I understand we all care deeply about this case but at what point is enough is enough already? I'm also talking about bloggers who claim this and claim that...while anything regarding this case is interesting we need to remember the sources or lack there of..right?

I am a fisher-person. Yes, I fish. I have encountered dead sea animals as well as land animals in the water. Granted, these are floating along dead for a matter of days, not bound in something and submerged for months. Also they are much smaller than Caylee. But, sometimes you encounter this thing in the water and it doesn't smell any different from the usual ocean or swampy smell of the water. But, when you take it out and put it on the ground... holy smokes! It stinks to high heaven. When the air gets to it and the water drains out of it... geez! We found a dead raccoon one time while fishing and thought it would be funny to fish it outta the water and scare some of the gals with it. The joke was on us. The whole coastline that our condo inhabited smelled like that for days. Take it or leave it.

I am coming from the same place as you are, a real concern and love for this little baby girl who I fear is gone.

I understand there were no specifics given, however, how do we know that these "hints" shouldn't remain confidential? I wouldn't want to be the one making the calls on what I thought was acceptable to release or not.

If a searcher finds real evidence that will be used in the trial, don't you think the defense will try to discredit it? Don't you think they will seek out blogs where statements have been made by the searcher and try to use that? I think that is a reasonable assumption, considering that we are doing the same in regards to finding Caylee.

I know that none of the searchers would want to mess up the case, I know your intentions are good. All I am saying is to please consider what statements you ( the searchers) are making that can be perceived the wrong way, and to please handle the information you acquire that is priveledged with great care.

I would think if it is posted on another site it's not priveleged.

I believe the guy. I believe he was on the search and found something.

On the other hand it is odd they have found this new search site and LE and everyone is off digging in a whole new area. Maybe what TES found was a dead dog or something. If they had found Caylee's remain Sunday I don't think they would be out in this new area searching but who knows??? There seems to be alot of bones and remains around in FL!!

I think if they did find something they would probably continue searching until they knew for sure, but they would probably do it on a much smaller scale. Thats just speculation on my part im not really sure how it would work.

Is anyone else simply OVER the many people interjecting themselves in this case? I'm NOT referring to any of the TES searchers or any of the other NOTABLE search teams. I'm talking more like the girl who called CA and LP and posted it on her myspace..I'm talking about the woman who went and grabbed trash..I mean come on. I understand we all care deeply about this case but at what point is enough is enough already? I'm also talking about bloggers who claim this and claim that...while anything regarding this case is interesting we need to remember the sources or lack there of..right?

How else are they going to get into the book or movie? /sarcasm (not directed at you)

Honestly, I can't decide if that really is the case or if they have good intentions, but are going too far.

I am a fisher-person. Yes, I fish. I have encountered dead sea animals as well as land animals in the water. Granted, these are floating along dead for a matter of days, not bound in something and submerged for months. Also they are much smaller than Caylee. But, sometimes you encounter this thing in the water and it doesn't smell any different from the usual ocean or swampy smell of the water. But, when you take it out and put it on the ground... holy smokes! It stinks to high heaven. When the air gets to it and the water drains out of it... geez! We found a dead raccoon one time while fishing and thought it would be funny to fish it outta the water and scare some of the gals with it. The joke was on us. The whole coastline that our condo inhabited smelled like that for days. Take it or leave it.

Thank you for this.. it clarifies what I was trying to explain earlier in a much better way than I explained it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member