Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the information that this "searcher" J on the above mentioned blog is disclosing is true, he is only doing a disservice to Caylee.

He is claiming the following in his comments:

1.) He is concerned that what he found was DISCOUNTED.
2.) He is concerned that something that was found, which he thought matched what Casey was wearing on a visit to her caseworkers, was DISREGARDED.
3.) Nobody paid attention to the one thing he discovered and BLEW IT OFF as UNINPORTANT.
4.) That CRIME LINE was so absolutely USELESS, that in fact, he had to drive out to the scene himself to confirm the items found were seized.

The only thing he will accomplish by making these statements, if indeed true, is discrediting any evidence obtained from the search efforts in that location.

Defense could subeoana him to testify in order to show that the searches conducted had no merit, that possible evidence that would exonorate Casey was being DISREGARDED and DISCOUNTED, was thought to be UNINPORTANT, and the crime line was USELESS in responding to tips. And if they find more searchers to testify to the same????

Can someone please update on what types of things were discussed on this blog? I'd like to know, and when I clicked on the link I saw nothing relevant- it is probably buried pages deep.

It looks like some of you already posted that info. , and I hate to ask you to devote more time, but this thread is useless unless the rest of us are brought up to speed on what the "rumors" were.

Thanks

I have to say I am rather than changing the title they deleted everything on it....hours of my and so many others time of discussion and now it isnt even available for people to read. If the title was the only thing wrong with it they should not have deleted it. This is a forum for caylee and everything pertaining to her, things shouldnt be deleted because people dont like the content.The content was informative but not proven just like everything else on here already. Not even half of what is said on this website is fact it is speculation open for discussion. Yes I feel a very personal blow in regards to this!

Well, I'm not really sure why it had to be removed altogether either. A title change would have been fine. IMO.

See. There. Now we have your OP back. All is fine and good in WS land once again!

If the information that this "searcher" J on the above mentioned blog is disclosing is true, he is only doing a disservice to Caylee.

He is claiming the following in his comments:

1.) He is concerned that what he found was DISCOUNTED.
2.) He is concerned that something that was found, which he thought matched what Casey was wearing on a visit to her caseworkers, was DISREGARDED.
3.) Nobody paid attention to the one thing he discovered and BLEW IT OFF as UNINPORTANT.
4.) That CRIME LINE was so absolutely USELESS, that in fact, he had to drive out to the scene himself to confirm the items found were seized.

The only thing he will accomplish by making these statements, if indeed true, is discrediting any evidence obtained from the search efforts in that location.

Defense could subeoana him to testify in order to show that the searches conducted had no merit, that possible evidence that would exonorate Casey was being DISREGARDED and DISCOUNTED, was thought to be UNINPORTANT, and the crime line was USELESS in responding to tips. And if they find more searchers to testify to the same????

Okay you are seriously tkaing what Justice said out of context, she stated that the things she was worried they didnt pay attention to or take were taken and she was was fairly confident they were taken into considderation. Further your points are basically the same thing over and over only worded differently and those items were not doscussed all that much. I was there.

I changed the title of the thread, did a little 'clean up' and have merged.

Dizzy yet? Happy now?

I'm sure that we all appreciate any possible info...I speak for myself only at this point, BUT the title was just wrong IMO. If you had said "searchers may have made another discovery" or anything else. Not so bad. Implying that it was or was likely to be Caylee? Just wrong. Again....JMO!

I completely would agree I acted on emotion when titling it and later when I went to go edit it, I couldnt. I know it was wrong but please know my heart was racing and my thoughts were insane. I apologize for my rash naming of the thread! IM sorry

About the smell that the poster talks about....trust me when I say that FL mud stinks. If whatever was found was removed, the stirring up of the mud would still linger - it smells like a rotting fish market, vomit, and sulphur all mixed up together.

I think Caylee is just bones at this point.

I changed the title of the thread, did a little 'clean up' and have merged.

Dizzy yet? Happy now?

Thank you, and I really appreciate it so much and I think anyone else who is interested in it will be thankful too since now the info is all in one place. I really do thank you and I apologize for my mistakes in naming it. I am new to this and that particular finding hit me hard and I didnt know how to deal with it.

I completely would agree I acted on emotion when titling it and later when I went to go edit it, I couldnt. I know it was wrong but please know my heart was racing and my thoughts were insane. I apologize for my rash naming of the thread! IM sorry

No worries. Really. Thank you for the info. Obviously we want any possible leads posted. We are glad that you did!

Thank you to whoever reconsidered the deleting of the whole thread and brought all the posts back. Much appreciated.

About the smell that the poster talks about....trust me when I say that FL mud stinks. If whatever was found was removed, the stirring up of the mud would still linger - it smells like a rotting fish market, vomit, and sulphur all mixed up together.

I think Caylee is just bones at this point.

I was reading a decomp site a while back. The time decomp takes depends on what envirment the body is in. Directly on ground and exposed is the quickest. Water slows it down.

The rumor is about something wrapped in a rug and was in water.

Maybe a bracelet? I've seen her wear several bracelets on one arm at a time. One may have fallen off? I think the most noticeable bracelet that she's worn in several pics has been the green rubber band looking ones.

Im pretty sure it was a hat because the person asking the searcher the question said hint.. *head* and she replied yes, like the one found in the garbage, but not the exact one.

I went back and looked at the video again and Casey also had those big white sunglasses on when she was leaving Baez's last nite I'm pretty sure.

I was reading a decomp site a while back. The time decomp takes depends on what envirment the body is in. Directly on ground and exposed is the quickest. Water slows it down.

The rumor is about something wrapped in a rug and was in water.

To my knowledge there was no mention it was a rug specifically, however it was said that it was wrapped very tightly and under water. And if this is true and it is a human body being wrapped tightly and in water would significantly slow decomp time. Further it would probably give law enforcement more clues concerning cause of death because some fluid, stomach contents etc could still be present.

If you are dumping your child, do you really think you'd leave other things that could be tied back to you? I don't think so.

I have to say I am rather than changing the title they deleted everything on it....hours of my and so many others time of discussion and now it isnt even available for people to read. If the title was the only thing wrong with it they should not have deleted it. This is a forum for caylee and everything pertaining to her, things shouldnt be deleted because people dont like the content.The content was informative but not proven just like everything else on here already. Not even half of what is said on this website is fact it is speculation open for discussion. Yes I feel a very personal blow in regards to this!

Threads here are never DELETED... they're moved out of sight of us users to a special moderated hang out... IF they decide to bring it back they can.

IMO, something is rumor unless it's confirmed by LE or the media is running with the story... which could still be proven false. Taking someone's word that something is true without proof is hard for a lot of us to do. People can and do lie all the time... you can't take all things at face value.

If you are dumping your child, do you really think you'd leave other things that could be tied back to you? I don't think so.

I think KC was in a hurry and wanted to get out of there and possibly lost some things her hat could have blown off or a bracelet ripped off when she was burrying caylee in a shallow grace or tossing her into the water. 30lbs of dead weight for a girl like KC is a lot I am sure it was a struggle. She thinks but she doesnt think like we do her thought was on Caylee never being found not on her being connected to it because in her mind she had a master plan! KC is KC's hero.

Yes I have also heard that water slows decomp. I remember seeing a program where I think it was a lost child and they found him in a stream, but it was very cold water, and he was perfectly preserved. The difference is that in FLA it would be very warm water. But I would think it would preserve at least alittle more than out in the elements. Esp. if they wrapped her in something first and then put her in water. If little Caylee is indeed deceased then I hope at least whoever put her body somewhere unknowingly deposed of it in a way that preserves it in some way, at least alittle.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Okay you are seriously tkaing what Justice said out of context, she stated that the things she was worried they didnt pay attention to or take were taken and she was was fairly confident they were taken into considderation. Further your points are basically the same thing over and over only worded differently and those items were not doscussed all that much. I was there.

That is my point exactly, I am not taking what he said out of context, however the Defense will take it out of context.

I completely understand why he was concerned about the items found, I am simply pointing out how the information he is giving, if indeed true, can be manipulated to mean something else.

I repeated the same thing over and over because I was paraphrazing what he/she stated on the other blog. I have no idea what was discussed at the search site, I am only commenting on the information provided by Justice on this other site.

And i can assure you, if I was there, I would most certainly not disclose any information about the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88