Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say thank you to the original poster of this thread because I do believe it was made with the best of intentions, and news is something we have all been without since the search was called off..
LE is still searching because this may or may not be her..Also, it seems as if they would like to have all their ducks in a row and if the public is aware that there is something and the search goes away, then I would assume it would push LE to push to get those charges, this is not what they want. They want this to be open and shut..so even if they have found something, until it is in fact determined to be this child, they would continue the search..

I was going to speculate on the possibilty of there being no dental records on Caylee because of her age, but I see that has been done. I could see where verification would take longer though if there wasn't, they would have to use DNA from the bone marrow - isn't that supposed to take longer?

Also, on the subject of the searcher going back and the tape being gone: If the "find" was in the water, even shallow water, wouldn't the possibility be there that they quickly got all the evidence they needed and pictures galore because of the upcoming storms? What I mean is - if they were comfortable that thay had gleaned all the information they could, they would remove the tape. I would not think there could be a lot of evidence around the sight if it was just the "dump" sight because of past storms already.

I am seriously looking to see if my observations make sense. I am new here.

RasGirl, thank you SO much for sharing this information with us. I truly appreciate it. Just be careful with what you post ... I don't know if anyone else has stated this yet, (haven't gotten past page 1 just yet), but I believe that it might be a violation to copy other people's posts to WS. Does anyone know for sure? I don't want to see anyone get to'd. Let me see if I can find any info on it.

Excellent observations, pb. It is possible they set to work quickly, "just in case". One never knows during hurricane season in a swampland, does one?

I believe that it might be a violation to copy other people's posts to WS.

It could be so. If that's the case, the posts can be reworded and a link posted to the original, I assume.

Oops! Looks like they just discovered you copied their posts, and someone is upset you didn't credit him. Nothing else seems to bother them. I see you've already stated your piece over there.

Snipped.

But I would love to know WHAT Justice saw on NG (Monday night) that she tied to WHAT she saw while searching Sunday......(I also think this added to her believing that everything they found (in that area) pertained to Caylee.

I went to look at what Casey was wearing the day she visited the jail and nothing jumped out at me. I believe the poster used the term "matched" when she said, "...I saw her wearing something that exactly matched what we had found..."

Casey was wearing a New York baseball cap - looked new like maybe Anthony L. brought it to her as a souvenir from his trip home for July 4th. I wondered if she was trying to communicate something to him by wearing that hat, since he is from New York.

She also had a missing child network t-shirt on and khaki shorts, the necklace her Mom has been wearing with a photo of Caylee on a beaded chain, bracelets, rings, etc. I think any jewelry wouldn't have been disregarded, but I suppose some of those rubber band type bracelets might be mistaken for an O-ring or something. I'm sure they didn't disregard a missing child network t-shirt so I'm sort of thinking they found a NY baseball cap. It might've been muddy and yukky after all the rain and at first appeared to be insignificant, but when she saw one just like it - it seemed important.

Actually, I can even imagine this conversation:

A. Lazarro: Well Casey, I'm packed and ready to go home for break. Is there anything you'd like me to bring you from New York?

Casey A. : Oh! You know what would be so cool? I want you to bring me a NY baseball cap. I used to have one, but I just lost it two and a half weeks ago. I really miss it and if you don't mind.....

That would make it kind of significant.

Any ideas?

Okay, I didn't find anything in TOS specifically addressing this issue. That certainly doesn't mean that it isn't there. It might just mean that I have terrible scanning ability.

Thanks again for bringing this information to our attention. I can't wait to get back on later today to read the rest of this thread.

I feel like people are kinda mad at me for passing on info I would want to know about this truth or not, but again neither I or this blogger Justice is saying difinitively that it is Caylee!

I'm not mad at you, I'm grateful you shared with us what you could. I really would love to have Caylee alive, but I don't think that is going to happen after all the evidence so far. So since I believe that she is probably dead I hope this is her so she can be laid to rest properly and let the nation mourn for her. Then I want to see Casey's butt nailed to the wall!

Thank you for sharing the info!

I went to look at what Casey was wearing the day she visited the jail and nothing jumped out at me. I believe the poster used the term "matched" when she said, "...I saw her wearing something that exactly matched what we had found..."

Casey was wearing a New York baseball cap - looked new like maybe Anthony L. brought it to her as a souvenir from his trip home for July 4th. I wondered if she was trying to communicate something to him by wearing that hat, since he is from New York.

She also had a missing child network t-shirt on and khaki shorts, the necklace her Mom has been wearing with a photo of Caylee on a beaded chain, bracelets, rings, etc. I think any jewelry wouldn't have been disregarded, but I suppose some of those rubber band type bracelets might be mistaken for an O-ring or something. I'm sure they didn't disregard a missing child network t-shirt so I'm sort of thinking they found a NY baseball cap. It might've been muddy and yukky after all the rain and at first appeared to be insignificant, but when she saw one just like it - it seemed important.

Actually, I can even imagine this conversation:

A. Lazarro: Well Casey, I'm packed and ready to go home for break. Is there anything you'd like me to bring you from New York?

Casey A. : Oh! You know what would be so cool? I want you to bring me a NY baseball cap. I used to have one, but I just lost it two and a half weeks ago. I really miss it and if you don't mind.....

That would make it kind of significant.

Any ideas?

LOL....I've been back @ the Fox blog reading thru again.....it does seem the clue is a hat/cap.........maybe Tony bought TWO caps (his & hers) back from NY with him ??? (& does he still have his ??)

Strange searchers wouldn't auto 'flag' anything that might contain DNA. (like a cap).

RasGirl26--thank you for your post. I have read from page 1 and I didn't get the impression that you were ever implying that you knew for sure that what was found was Caylee. I can only speak for myself, I am glad to know that several "somethings" were found even if nothing can be verified to be connected to Caylee. That said I too was kind of shocked that TES abruptly pulled out of the search on Sunday. I watched TM and the sheriff do the press conf. that day (Sunday) and while it seemed like they were sincere when speaking of calling off search due to environmental conditions, I don't know, I just cried for Caylee like I hadn't up to that point, it felt like mourning. And I do not cry very often period. However we all have taken her into our hearts so maybe it was frustration and disappointment over the search being called off. I am NOT psychic so it was probably just emotions. I just wanted to tell you that I dd not take the info you posted as fact, I took it like you wanted to share info you had come across and I appreciate you sharing. So Thank You!

On a completely different subject, I often get the spelling of very common words wrong and I am educated, so I do not think anything of someone spelling Equusearch(is this correct?) wrong. I had never heard of them until this case. I knew people were searching for Natalie Holloway but I didn't know it was TES until this case.

Yet another rumor from that blog. Looked for fox link cannot find one. Down towards end of page.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2050

taken from a MySpace friend:

Fox News is reporting that bones were located in a drainage ditch near the Amscot where the mother of missing 3 year old Caylee Anthony dumped her car.

The report stated that there is no report as to if the bones were of animal or human origin, but investigators collected the bones for analysis and will determine if the bones are linked to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

Please note, this report has not hit mainstream media yet. When it does, I will post a link. It was reported at approximately 12:00 CST, Sept. 9.

I stress that they do not know if these bones are animal or human and they have not stated that they belong to Caylee Anthony.

Okay, thanks. I thought the title had been changed to rumors or something like that, before it went poof, but what do I know?

Thanks again!

P.s. I am only asking because I had just posted yet another rumor to that thread, which had nothing to do with the searchers, but bones being found in a drainage pipe, but it did come from the same blog, so I will leave it at that.

There were lots of searches going on (Equusearch, etc.) and searches in our woodsy, animal-ridden areas will likely discover bones. In this case, we have already heard (ad nauseum) about flies and maggots, so it is safe to assume that little Caylee would be reduced to bones (sorry to say it, but there it is). Whatever is found, if it is not contained in some way (i.e., wrapped up or buried) will be bones and scattered about. Mix in the fact that animal bones, bird bones, and all other stuff is in these areas and confusion sets in. Maybe these search parties don't have forensic anthropologists on every team (joke) so searchers get excited. Anything human which is discovered will have to logically be ruled out with dental or DNA testing. In the meanwhile a searcher (even someone in their own backyard here) could "find" something and report it and get excitied. It might be something, it might be nothing. It could be human, it could be animal. It could be human and not Caylee too. There is a world of possibilities here. But I just wanted to reiterate that finds of bone in the woods are not rare! We have possuums, raccoons, gators, armadillos, birds, squirrels, dogs, cats, the list goes on...

I heard that there were possibly skull fragments found. I can't find where that rumor started, though. Can someone help me out with that? I read someone mention it was in Casey's trunk, someone else mentioned possibly in the Amscot dumpster.

Yes, I know these are rumors, but I just want to know kind of where they came from.

Could someone repost the link to the blog? Of, if that is a no-no, could someone send it to me privately? I read the original thread that was removed, but never got a chance to go look at the blog that started it all.

TIA!

There were lots of searches going on (Equusearch, etc.) and searches in our woodsy, animal-ridden areas will likely discover bones. In this case, we have already heard (ad nauseum) about flies and maggots, so it is safe to assume that little Caylee would be reduced to bones (sorry to say it, but there it is). Whatever is found, if it is not contained in some way (i.e., wrapped up or buried) will be bones and scattered about. Mix in the fact that animal bones, bird bones, and all other stuff is in these areas and confusion sets in. Maybe these search parties don't have forensic anthropologists on every team (joke) so searchers get excited. Anything human which is discovered will have to logically be ruled out with dental or DNA testing. In the meanwhile a searcher (even someone in their own backyard here) could "find" something and report it and get excitied. It might be something, it might be nothing. It could be human, it could be animal. It could be human and not Caylee too. There is a world of possibilities here. But I just wanted to reiterate that finds of bone in the woods are not rare! We have possuums, raccoons, gators, armadillos, birds, squirrels, dogs, cats, the list goes on...

I know, just the other day I said, THERE SURE ARE ALOT OF BONES IN FLORIDA, it's actually kind of scary.

I heard that there were possibly skull fragments found. I can't find where that rumor started, though. Can someone help me out with that? I read someone mention it was in Casey's trunk, someone else mentioned possibly in the Amscot dumpster.

Yes, I know these are rumors, but I just want to know kind of where they came from.

There was a rumor that was in the trunk there were fragments of skull attached to the hair, but LP said that was just a rumor in one of the chats he did. I THINK ANYWAY

I know, just the other day I said, THERE SURE ARE ALOT OF BONES IN FLORIDA, it's actually kind of scary.

Heheh. Not to me. I don't think the squirrels give each other burials when they die. :) No, the animals die or are eaten and the bones left over.

Heheh. Not to me. I don't think the squirrels give each other burials when they die. :) No, the animals die or are eaten and the bones left over.

I know and i have buried pets that died, but there are so many reports of bones in news these days. Makes you wonder. If they were all animal bones, why report it?

Great thread idea!! This way we can discuss the rumors in 1 place - cause you know we do need to discuss them - lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini